September babies :-)

Thanks diz! And by the way Noah is adorable!! What a cutie!

xx

Awww Noah is beautiful!! mre broody than EVER now. lol.

Hows everyone doing? im exhausted and goin to bed now as shopping for a few hrs today was like running a marathon for me! haha

nite all xxx

Hey, Fish&Chips and wishing4bfp- do you want to be bump buddies seeing as we're due on the same day :hugs:

Sure thing!! Do you have a pregnancy journal so I can learn a little more about you!?
xx

any one else completely sick and tired all the time.. I can not be on here much because i can not control the vomiting.. anyone have any suggestions?

any one else completely sick and tired all the time.. I can not be on here much because i can not control the vomiting.. anyone have any suggestions?

Awww sorry to hear that hun. Iv not had a bit of ms yet but maybe i wnt as my mum never with me.

Try ginger tea or biscuits as that is the best thing to stop ms from taking over it seems :)

Hows everyone else today? I woke up and gagged and was awake half the night with heartburn and sore bbs so happy days! lol

Not long till my scan now!! nervous but so excited too xxx

HIya,
Still no MS for me, I should be glad, but would rather have a little, would make the pregnancy seem more 'real'.
Yesterday I convinced myself that I wasn't pregnant, as not having any symptoms except itchy tummy and sore boobs, so I got my OH to go get me another test. Done the test and it came up + straight away. So maybe Im just gonna get the symptoms later on......

I'm new here now and I don't really have any symptoms except slightly sore boobs. I don't actually know when the baby is due because this is the first month where i didn't bother keeping hold of dates! Typical.

I would love a little morning sickness. I get a bit queasy occationally, but I am having very few symptoms and it's making me very paranoid!

Hey huny lovely idea can you add me please?? Im due on 3rd sept all bein well :) PMA all the way x x x x thanks chick lov caz x x x

Hi,

I've lost my bean.....again! Please could you take me off the list.

Thanks,

And wishing you all the best.

Hi Cazza!!

My bbs are hurting a lot more now and occasionally I feel nauseous but it comes and goes really quickly. My Mum told me not to worry about my lack of MS and told me I might just be lucky! Good old Mum!

I hear that if you get really bad MS you can take tablets for it. Wanting1more.. maybe you should speak to you Dr? I hope it's not too bad.

We've had my husband's brother, his wife and toddler over for the last few days and I'm exhausted. They don't know yet that I'm pregnant but thankfully they're not drinking as a new year resolution.. phew! x

I am so sorry Swanny darling. Sending loads of love and :hugs: your way.

Oh no Swanny.. I am so so sorry. Love to you and your OH xxx

Well I think I may be getting my first taste of MS! I am suddenly feeling quite nauseous. Isn't it strange that I'm delighted?!

lol...yay for MS! lol

I am so tired and hungry today. My hubby wubby is cooking the roast dinner! yay! But i want it to be ready now cause I IS STARVIN!! LOL

hey huns yay i got bfp so my EDD is 11th sept pls could u add me oh and also shall i get us a shiny thing for sig saying sept babies? would love that yay xxx

Hi,

I've lost my bean.....again! Please could you take me off the list.

Thanks,

And wishing you all the best.

Swanny, i am so very sorry that u have to go through this again.
My thoughts are with u and i pray 2010 brings u a sticky bean when u feel the time is right to try again.

So sorry.xxx

Cazza22- congrats and welcome hon

hey huns yay i got bfp so my EDD is 11th sept pls could u add me oh and also shall i get us a shiny thing for sig saying sept babies? would love that yay xxx

Congrats and welcome hon :)

i have added you. Yes that would be lovely to have a blinkie for us sep babies :)

Maybe someone can make us one? and call us "september stars" :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->