• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September babies :-)

Hi,

I've lost my bean.....again! Please could you take me off the list.

Thanks,

And wishing you all the best.

oh hunny im so so so so sorry :hugs: :cry: i do hope ur strong enough to try again huns ur in my thoughts and prayers stay strong babes xxxx

Swanny I'm so very sorry! Fingers crossed next time it's a sticky bean!

Charliemarina I think a sig. thing for Sept. babies is a fantastic idea!! Welcome to the group!

can anyone make us a sig/blinkie saying "september stars" with some stars around it?

would be lovely :)

x

that would be great!! im excited! cant wait to ass new stuff to my sig!!

Great!

I have just requested our siggie ladies, so should be on its way within a wk :)

xxx

Excellent. That sounds great. :)
I am trying so hard to be positive, I think that will really help. :hugs:

lol...yay for MS! lol

I am so tired and hungry today. My hubby wubby is cooking the roast dinner! yay! But i want it to be ready now cause I IS STARVIN!! LOL

Just want to edit that...I went for a nap :sleep: while hubby wubby is cooking tea..I love him so much is is wonderfull :cloud9:....but im stil starvin and its still not ready!!!!! :cry:

I love my hubby sooo much too! He is such an amazing man. I am such a lucky lady! Is yours a good cook? Mine loves to practice new ideas and they are always soooo tasty! x

Put me down for Sept 11 please :)

Congrats and welcome hon:happydance:
xxx

fish&chips- my DH is a fab cook too and as he is from Africa, he cooks up some delicious nigerian dishes that i love for a change of flavour! yummy :)
Hope our baby likes spicy foods!! haha x

oh yes he is a very good cook! and good at house work as well!! HANDS OF LADIES ...HE'S MINE! LOL

oh yes he is a very good cook! and good at house work as well!! HANDS OF LADIES ...HE'S MINE! LOL

So is my DH! He has always pulled his weight if not done mre housework than me and i often get brekky in bed so cnt complain ;-)
we are really lucky ladies x

I don't think I've ever had nigerian food... so will have to come round sometime soon! lol x

I don't think I've ever had nigerian food... so will have to come round sometime soon! lol x

U are mre than welcome Fish&chips ;-)

Its mainly chicken and beef dishes with fried plantain and rice and a delicious homemade sauce... mmmmm hungry again now! ha x

Good afternoon everyone how is everyone feeling? Looks like all our hubbies are cooking mine is cooking a lovely roast with lashings of gravy I have been eating like a pig lately

This morning I had my FIRSt wave of MS I wasnt sick but just the feeling like I wanted too! AND my left boob seems to have got much larger *TMI* :blush:

Good afternoon everyone how is everyone feeling? Looks like all our hubbies are cooking mine is cooking a lovely roast with lashings of gravy I have been eating like a pig lately

This morning I had my FIRSt wave of MS I wasnt sick but just the feeling like I wanted too! AND my left boob seems to have got much larger *TMI* :blush:

I have been eating like a pig too! lol

This morning i gagged at 7am but i was not sick. I was awake half the nite with heartburn tho :-(

my bbs are sore too but i say BRING IT ON!! I want tons of symptoms! haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->