September babies :-)

wow, cant believe there are new september due dates already!mad!

i was due september this year but gave birth in june :dohh:

I found out today!! yay!! due sept 3rd! congrats every one!!

fingers crossed for a sticky bean! Im hoping 3rd time lucky for me!

Hi Africaqueen!! I got my BFP yesterday which was confirmed today and I believe I'm due on the 2nd or 3rd December! I'm so excited but yet extremely scared that I may loose it. This is my first BFP so this is all new to me.

We got married in June and have been trying since July.

It's the best Christmas present we could have hoped for.

Are you September ladies going to tell your families? I will probably only tell my Mum until after our first trimester. xx

well tbh I know we should wait but we cant resist telling tomorrow on xmas day!!

Yaaaaay i have some mre sep babies for my baby to play with! haha.

Well my husband and i have only told close family and best friends. we dnt want it public knowledge intill we past 3mths... this is my 1st pregnancy aswell and im very scared intill we pass 3mths as i have ttc for yrs and its such a miracle :)
I pray we will all be fine and be posting here in sep showing off our babies ;-) Ooooh im sooooo excited!! So any cravings or sickness yet ladies??

I have been craving cheese sandwiches all day and pickled onions. lol. Iv had no sickness but im crampy and feel exhausted!

xxx

I wish we could tell people but I'm just so scared plus my hubby is adamant we should wait. It would be so lovely telling them on Christmas Days but hey ho. I'm going to tell my Mum tonight and possibly (in secret!!) my big sister as she's recently had 2 kiddies.

No cravings but just weird feelings in my tummy like a stitch and lots of heartburn. x

I wish we could tell people but I'm just so scared plus my hubby is adamant we should wait. It would be so lovely telling them on Christmas Days but hey ho. I'm going to tell my Mum tonight and possibly (in secret!!) my big sister as she's recently had 2 kiddies.

No cravings but just weird feelings in my tummy like a stitch and lots of heartburn. x

Well it will be lovely news for christmas day :) i was too excited after ttc for so long that i told my parents straight away. lol. I have been having heartburn aswell. quite badly but i guess the pickled onions arent helping:winkwink:

x

Hi girls - wow! I cant believe after years of trying Im here!!! Congrats to you all. I just found out today. What a lovely Xmas Eve Pressie. Due 4th Sept.

Does anyone else find this sooo hard to accept even tho its what I wanted more than anything? Doent seem real!!!!

Congratulations ladies how exciting - I am going to be an August mummy but wanted to wish you all well and say hello!

Wow September babies here already! congratulations ladies. :happydance: Random thought but your babies will be the oldest when they start school! Ok thats years off but my birthday is in September and I was always one of the eldest xxx congrats again x

Hi girls - wow! I cant believe after years of trying Im here!!! Congrats to you all. I just found out today. What a lovely Xmas Eve Pressie. Due 4th Sept.

Does anyone else find this sooo hard to accept even tho its what I wanted more than anything? Doent seem real!!!!

Yep it totally hasn't sunk in. I feel like I'm playing at being pregnant!!

Yep it totally hasn't sunk in. I feel like I'm playing at being pregnant!!

Haha! me too! even when i told my parents and i went for my Dr appt an then booked my first midwife appt i keep thinking its not real and its a game.lol. I guess when we have our 1st scans and see our babies it will finally sink in:winkwink:

Ooh thats a thought about the school thing... so our babies will just miss changing yr wont they? they will be almost a yr older than the other kids. lol

x

Happy Christmas september babies and mums to be:happydance:

Sending us all a TON of sticky vibes and good luck for 2010!

God willing, this time next year we will have our babies here for christmas!!

Woohoooo sooooo excited!!

xxx

I am due in September, 4 weeks pregnant today! My doc said my EDD is 4th Sep, but I see you are 4 wks +3 and are due on 1st? Now I am confused! I told my family today and my best friend. I'm so excited and couldn't spend a day, not even Christmas, away from BnB!

Merry Christmas girlies!! My OH told his parents today and they were all in tears!! It was sooo lovely!! Im so glad we did it in Christmas day!

I am due in September, 4 weeks pregnant today! My doc said my EDD is 4th Sep, but I see you are 4 wks +3 and are due on 1st? Now I am confused! I told my family today and my best friend. I'm so excited and couldn't spend a day, not even Christmas, away from BnB!

Yeah i used the edd calculater and put my lmp in and it said 1st sep, that would be about right the4th for you if u are 3 days behind me... lol. Not that we can base it on the exact date anyway cos i heard most babies are over the edd.

i am sooo scared of every lil twinge it keeps me sane being on here so i couldnt stay away either:winkwink:

xxx

Merry Christmas girlies!! My OH told his parents today and they were all in tears!! It was sooo lovely!! Im so glad we did it in Christmas day!

Awww thats lovely! what a fab xmas suprise for everyone:happydance:
there has been a lot of tears here too as my family/friends know what iv been through and they cnt believe it. lol.

xxx

Wow September babies here already! congratulations ladies. :happydance: Random thought but your babies will be the oldest when they start school! Ok thats years off but my birthday is in September and I was always one of the eldest xxx congrats again x

Not if they're early........ I have my brithday end of August so i was youngest in my year and it made no diffeence what so ever.....i just keep thinking that everyone i went to school with will get their pensions before me :haha:

Oh...and it means thet our baby could be born on my birthday...what a pressie that would be......

xx

Wow...September babies! Congrats and good luck to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->