September babies :-)

Welcome! glad u found your way here ;-) i added u as a friend before hun xxx

I am very gently dipping my toes into this thread. I got a bfp yesterday, first month of trying after MMC. Just wanted to drop by and say hey, but I might be quiet for the first tri! Too scared to believe it yet!

Healthy and sticky :dust: all round.

Congrats sweetheart! I am thrilled to have came across this post. Amazing news! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello! Congratulations to everyone!

I'm a bit of a lurker, but hoping that I can start getting excited and joining in now! I think my EDD is 5th September. Got our BFP in the first month of trying, so pretty amazed and over-the-top excited - I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Just hoping and praying that everything goes well, I'm paranoid by nature, so apologies in advance for all of the 'is this normal' or 'I'm worried' threads!

Looking forward to getting to know your ladies over the next few months! Here's to a fabulous 2010 for us all!

I'm a bit of a lurker, but hoping that I can start getting excited and joining in now! I think my EDD is 5th September. Got our BFP in the first month of trying, so pretty amazed and over-the-top excited - I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Just hoping and praying that everything goes well, I'm paranoid by nature, so apologies in advance for all of the 'is this normal' or 'I'm worried' threads!

Looking forward to getting to know your ladies over the next few months! Here's to a fabulous 2010 for us all!

Welcome and Congrats!:happydance:

Don't worry about being paranoid! u leave ur sanity at the door before entering 1st tri:winkwink: lol

Hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Welcome and Congrats!:happydance:

Don't worry about being paranoid! u leave ur sanity at the door before entering 1st tri:winkwink: lol

Hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Thank you!:flower:

I'm still finding it weird, I've done 5 tests now over the last few days, just to be sure. Apart from the constant trips to the loo through the night and a bit of a tugging sensation now and again, I haven't got any symptoms, so trying to stop convincing myself that its all in my head!!!:wacko:

Congrats!!!! YAY!!

What you just described sounds exactly like my situation!! December was my DH and I's first month trying as well and we got our :bfp: Dec 23! So we are crossing our finger that little B sticks and everything goes well.
By the way...I am also a worrier by nature....so I'm VERY happy to hear there are other women like me out there!!!:thumbup:

Looking Forward to sharing your journey!!
xx

Congrats sweetheart! I am thrilled to have came across this post. Amazing news! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks darling! I am terrified to admit it to myself. Will probably announce once we get the confirm from the doctors. Just want everything to be okay and well into second tri now! :hugs:

Well we can all support eachother ;-)

I am having a real rough time at the moment with my bleeding and have to wait till next tuesday for a early scan to see if my jelly bean is ok :-(

sticky vibes to us all xxx

I am having a real rough time at the moment with my bleeding and have to wait till next tuesday for a early scan to see if my jelly bean is ok :-(

I'm sending you and all of us some Sticky Dust!!
:dust:
xx

What a horrible wait you have to have. Is it just too early for a scan? I really am thinking and praying for you.

Hi to MrsMils and Drazic!! Oh and I'm also a worrier. I'm terrified every time I have to go to the loo xx

What a horrible wait you have to have. Is it just too early for a scan? I really am thinking and praying for you.

Hi to MrsMils and Drazic!! Oh and I'm also a worrier. I'm terrified every time I have to go to the loo xx

Yes it is a terrible wait but there is no point in having a scan before 6wks as the heartbeat cant be detected before 6wks the Dr said :-(

So trying my best to get thru this terrible time and DH is being wonderful thank god i have him xxx

Goodness, you poor thing. I really hope everything goes well at the scan, wishing you loads of luck. From what I've read on here some bleeding is completely normal. My sister bled heavily throughout her whole pregnancy and had a very healthy baby at 41 weeks. Let us know how you get on and try not to worry too much (easy to say I know!)

Congrats!!!! YAY!!

What you just described sounds exactly like my situation!! December was my DH and I's first month trying as well and we got our :bfp: Dec 23! So we are crossing our finger that little B sticks and everything goes well.
By the way...I am also a worrier by nature....so I'm VERY happy to hear there are other women like me out there!!!:thumbup:

Looking Forward to sharing your journey!!
xx

Congratulations to you too!!! :happydance: I'm trying to be positive about it sticking rather than worrying about the worst all the time, I wish I could fast-forward a couple of months!!

We've been waiting to try for ages (over a year, while I qualified, we moved house etc), I still can't believe I was lucky enough for it to happen so quickly, although the DH thinks its obviously his 'super swimmers'!

Looking forward to spending the next 8 months with you all!

Lol!!
Yes I think my DH has mentioned something along the lines that his "swimmers were freakin Olympians!!" Lol!! Men!!! :lol:

Oh Africaqueen, I really hope everything is okay sweetheart :hugs:

Oh Africaqueen, I really hope everything is okay sweetheart :hugs:

Thank you.

Please ladies, dnt let what is happening to me spoil any of your magical experiance as apparantly this only happens to 1 in 10 pregnancies so the odds are in your favour. I do not want to make this thread a sad one, as im sure all your beans will be just fine and i will say many prayers for my jelly bean and pray for a miracle.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy and enjoy the experiance as it truly is a gift to be pregnant and even if god forbid, i am not to remain pg for much longer, i am going to enjoy being pregnant for now, even if its just for another day or few days as i waited so very long to see that BFP xxx

Africaqueen you are constantly in my thoughts.. I am sending you all the sticky dust in the world. xx

Hi :flower:

I've just found you, I got my :bfp: in the early hours of Christmas Eve :happydance:

Tested again yesterday morning and a very strong :bfp: Just hoping to get through the first trimester, feeling really anxious as we were ttc for 3 years! Already have a 4 year old son,and he's really excited about being a big brother.

My EDD (so far) is 1st September!!!! Sure that will change though after the dating scan.

Hi :flower:

I've just found you, I got my :bfp: in the early hours of Christmas Eve :happydance:

Tested again yesterday morning and a very strong :bfp: Just hoping to get through the first trimester, feeling really anxious as we were ttc for 3 years! Already have a 4 year old son,and he's really excited about being a big brother.

My EDD (so far) is 1st September!!!! Sure that will change though after the dating scan.

YAY!!!:happydance:
Congrats and welcome to Sept babies!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back