September babies :-)

Congrats MissDX and welcome to September stars! x

Bleeding has slowed down to some brown blood. Just wishing and hoping it stays like that. Going to ring the EPU tomorrow, and see if they have my hcg results.

The waiting is the worst bit :hugs:

Good luck. Will be thinking of you x

Hey you go Lexi_Love...

https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/kandettc/septstars.jpg[/IMG ]

This is only the small version though. I will see if I can find the original bigger version.

Just copy the link above and past it in to the signature edit section and then take out the space just before the ].

x

Here's the full size version. Again, you will need to take out the space before the ]

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/sepstarsGIF.gif[/IMG ]

Hey everyone! I am also expecting a September star on the 4th! Mind if I join you all? :D

I am very gently dipping my toes into this thread. I got a bfp yesterday, first month of trying after MMC. Just wanted to drop by and say hey, but I might be quiet for the first tri! Too scared to believe it yet!

Healthy and sticky :dust: all round.

Me too! I just got my BFP January 3rd. EDD Sept. 10 2010. I had a mmc in September of last year...I had been trying again for 3 cycles. I hit it on the 3rd. I have hardly any symptoms. Just like Africaqueen I had some weird cramping and then BFP!!! Good luck girls. I will be keeping up with this thread. I hope the best for us all.

Thank you so much! It is so nice to let it out and sort of tell the world :D How is everyone feeling? I haven't had any MS yet, and I kinda hope I get some in week 6 for reassurance! I am actually living in Europe at the moment and moving back to Canada, so the time change is a little off with me as I am on my way to bed now, but can't wait to keep reading!

Talk soon!

hi, can i plz join too. my EDD is 6th sep. im sooooo scared, need friends on the same preg cycle to talk with so i can calm down.i HAVE hardly any MS and boobies not sore either, is that normal????

me too! my EDD is sept 10. I just have mild cramps, a little nausea, vivid dreams, and a lot of worry. I had a mmc last September. good luck. we can be prego buddies

Thank you so much! It is so nice to let it out and sort of tell the world :D How is everyone feeling? I haven't had any MS yet, and I kinda hope I get some in week 6 for reassurance! I am actually living in Europe at the moment and moving back to Canada, so the time change is a little off with me as I am on my way to bed now, but can't wait to keep reading!

Talk soon!

I know it is so nice to let it out especially if you're not telling everyone til later on. Everyone here is really lovely and supportive too :flower: I'm feeling alright, I had some cramping a couple of days ago and so an early scan and bloods. Scan was ok although not much to see as so early, so I'm having my HCG levels checked again tomorrow to make sure they are going up. Fingers crossed it'll all be alright!

By the way, where in Canada are you from?

xx

OK I thought for sure AQ would have updated the thread by now!! Gosh I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing....my fingers and toes are all still crossed!

Welcome new mamas!!

this is so hard to keep up with every one since i have not been on much. welcome to those that have recently joined. :)

I am loving the September stars pic stole it for siggy!

i will read up later just wanted to say I am doing ok..

I had some cramping late last night so i went to the er ( stupid i know but dh is awful insistent about these things)

they barely got anything on the US doing it regular, they switched to trans vaginal and were able to see the sac and fetal pole.. no heart beat though.. my hcg levels looked great she did not give a specific number though.. they said this early on it is pretty normal not to see a heart beat but my doc will schedule another next week just to be certain. so i called and they are sending me back monday

no spotting yet.. TMI the cramping could have to do with the constipation I am having

i am not too worried because they say my HCG is a good number and I am still having just horrible morning sickness.. with my losses the symptoms of pregnancy went away

I am staying positive that things will be ok and this little bean is a sticky one.

this is so hard to keep up with every one since i have not been on much. welcome to those that have recently joined. :)

I am loving the September stars pic stole it for siggy!

i will read up later just wanted to say I am doing ok..

I had some cramping late last night so i went to the er ( stupid i know but dh is awful insistent about these things)

they barely got anything on the US doing it regular, they switched to trans vaginal and were able to see the sac and fetal pole.. no heart beat though.. my hcg levels looked great she did not give a specific number though.. they said this early on it is pretty normal not to see a heart beat but my doc will schedule another next week just to be certain. so i called and they are sending me back monday

no spotting yet.. TMI the cramping could have to do with the constipation I am having

i am not too worried because they say my HCG is a good number and I am still having just horrible morning sickness.. with my losses the symptoms of pregnancy went away

I am staying positive that things will be ok and this little bean is a sticky one.

I've been the same! I had cramps but no bleeding and doc sent me to epu. I had a trans vaginal scan except they couldn't see anything but the gestational sac and said it is too early really to see anything else. They were happy with the size of it though! The took blood for hcg levels and said they were good (I think they said 9000 and something, but I can't remember) and I have to go back tomorrow to repeat to make sure they are rising. I've got another scan booked for 18th January. I'm trying desperately to stay positive too! Praying we have very sticky beans!
xx

OK I thought for sure AQ would have updated the thread by now!! Gosh I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing....my fingers and toes are all still crossed!

Welcome new mamas!!

She posted a new thread and it wasn't good news :nope: Feel gutted for her x

im so glad to hear im not the only one with cramps.
Im cramping and peeing! so sick of peeing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->