September babies :-)

I'm slightly worried since I was sick yesterday morning I haven't felt slightly sick, my boobs are still sore though which must be a good sign?

I feel sick on and off so hoping its nothing to worry about and that its just the kind/type of ms we are going to have.
I only worry as last preg I had my head down the loo from 4 weeks until near the end of preg so just feeling queasey and having a wretch is alien to me:dohh:

Emma.xx

Hi ladies

I had to go for an emergency scan today as I had bad cramping in the night. No bleeding though but the doc wanted to get it checked out. They couldn't really see much as it's very early but they could see the sac and they were happy with the size/position of it and everything. I have to go and get bloods repeated on Wednesday to make sure HCG levels are rising still and going for another scan on 18th January when they will be able to see more. Frightened the bloody life out of me!

I hope you ladies are all ok

xx

Hi Emzywemzy, glad you're ok. :hugs: I've had exactly the same, four nights in a row now, terrible cramping (but it doesn't last long, the rest of the time its just like menstrual cramps), on Saturday night it was so bad that I fainted while trying to get back to bed. Oops. I'm sitting tight for now (with LOTS of moaning/tears at my DH) as I've got a private scan booked on the 15th, so hopefully they will check everything is ok then. Glad you're ok and I've been reassured to know its not just me! Hope the bloods come back good and time flies before your scan on the 18th!

hi, can i plz join too. my EDD is 6th sep. im sooooo scared, need friends on the same preg cycle to talk with so i can calm down.i HAVE hardly any MS and boobies not sore either, is that normal????

Hi and congrats!

I am a bti wound up too as I havent got ms like last preg, cant help but worry us ladies eh?

AQ I hope your doing well.....I keep checking past for an update.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

How did the scan go huny?? I'll keep checking up on u chicken X X X Lov Caz X X X X

Hi ladies

I had to go for an emergency scan today as I had bad cramping in the night. No bleeding though but the doc wanted to get it checked out. They couldn't really see much as it's very early but they could see the sac and they were happy with the size/position of it and everything. I have to go and get bloods repeated on Wednesday to make sure HCG levels are rising still and going for another scan on 18th January when they will be able to see more. Frightened the bloody life out of me!

I hope you ladies are all ok

xx

Hi Emzywemzy, glad you're ok. :hugs: I've had exactly the same, four nights in a row now, terrible cramping (but it doesn't last long, the rest of the time its just like menstrual cramps), on Saturday night it was so bad that I fainted while trying to get back to bed. Oops. I'm sitting tight for now (with LOTS of moaning/tears at my DH) as I've got a private scan booked on the 15th, so hopefully they will check everything is ok then. Glad you're ok and I've been reassured to know its not just me! Hope the bloods come back good and time flies before your scan on the 18th!

Thank you MrsMills. It's scarey isn't it! Fingers crossed both our little beans will be fine and I'll let you know about the blood tests tomorrow. Try not to worry :flower: xx

Has there been any word from AfricaQueen yet?

I hope all is well and that maybe she doesnt have internet acess to BnB at work.

Emma.xx

I keep checking back to see if she has posted too. I hope it all went ok for her! If she lives anywhere near the north west, a lot of hospital appointments have been cancelled because of the snow, so I hope that didn't happen to her! I'm meant to be having repeat bloods done tomorrow, but I have to ring in the morning to see if I still can go.

Em xx

hi, can i plz join too. my EDD is 6th sep. im sooooo scared, need friends on the same preg cycle to talk with so i can calm down.i HAVE hardly any MS and boobies not sore either, is that normal????

Thats how i was about a week ago but the past few days have been filled with ms, sore boobs,and other wonderful pregnancy symptoms!!

I hope AQ is ok.. I'm really worried by the fact she hasn't posted. Hopefully her and her oh are too busy celebrating. I actually am really nervous for her.

I too have been feeling nauseous on and off. The weird thing though is that when I feel nauseous it is less like I'm going to be sick and more like a problem with the other end if you know what I mean. x

I thought the same Fish&Chips, but you're prob right she's probably out celebrating with OH! I still have my fingers crossed for her.

I've been feeling sick over the last couple of days too, had to run to the loos in asda! I don't actually be sick though, I just feel really sick. I almost wish my problem was with the other end, as I've been so constipated for about a week!! :laugh2: (sorry tmi!) x

Constipation was yesterday for me. Today diarrhoea. Lovely! x

Im right there with you guys! Constipation last night and ms this morning....

I feel less sick today but it does seem to come and go, like waves of nausea. Weird!

I have waves of it too...mainly when I am starting to get hungry.

I do hope everything is ok with AQ....they say no news is good news!

Emma.xx

Bleeding has slowed down to some brown blood. Just wishing and hoping it stays like that. Going to ring the EPU tomorrow, and see if they have my hcg results.

The waiting is the worst bit :hugs:

Good luck chick. I am back at EPU tomorrow for repeat bloods. I hope hcg has gone up like it should. It's going to be a long 2 weeks til my 2nd scan! x

I think I am due 8th September going by my own dates, but I have yet to see the midwife or have a scan so that might change x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->