September babies :-)

Oh no! I hope she's ok. :(

Well I just logged on as I needed your advice and it seems a few of you are in my situation. Since yesterday morning and through the night I've had about 4 bad cramps like you get if you have diarrhoea. It's pretty painful and I've been so worried that this is a bad sign. I have had no spotting yet. Each time they've lasted about 5 minutes and on one occasion I did get diarrhoea. Do you think this is a bad sign? x

Welcome to all the new September ladies!!

:( AQ if your reading, hugs and love :( thinking of you....

xxxx

Oh no! I hope she's ok. :(

Well I just logged on as I needed your advice and it seems a few of you are in my situation. Since yesterday morning and through the night I've had about 4 bad cramps like you get if you have diarrhoea. It's pretty painful and I've been so worried that this is a bad sign. I have had no spotting yet. Each time they've lasted about 5 minutes and on one occasion I did get diarrhoea. Do you think this is a bad sign? x

If you are having diarrhoea, then I would say that it is likely to be that giving you cramps rather than baby. As you know I've had cramps like period pains but no bleeding and been having scans and tests, but I'm pretty sure the cramps are something to do with being seriously constipated!! If you are really worried, I would maybe make a doc appointment for reassurance. If you are having diarrhoea then make sure you are drinking plenty of water to rehydrate you too :flower:

It seems that a lot of us are having cramps, so it must be very common, but it freaks you out when it happens doesn't it?! :wacko:

Thanks Emzy. I've only had diarrhoea the once but each time I get one of these horrid cramps, it feels like I need to go again but can't. I'm glad they've seemed to stop. I hope they stay away. xx

hey fish and chips, i have been going thru the exact same thing. cramps and then i go and then diarrhea and the whole thing starts. but better now

Thank you so much! It is so nice to let it out and sort of tell the world :D How is everyone feeling? I haven't had any MS yet, and I kinda hope I get some in week 6 for reassurance! I am actually living in Europe at the moment and moving back to Canada, so the time change is a little off with me as I am on my way to bed now, but can't wait to keep reading!

Talk soon!

I know it is so nice to let it out especially if you're not telling everyone til later on. Everyone here is really lovely and supportive too :flower: I'm feeling alright, I had some cramping a couple of days ago and so an early scan and bloods. Scan was ok although not much to see as so early, so I'm having my HCG levels checked again tomorrow to make sure they are going up. Fingers crossed it'll all be alright!

By the way, where in Canada are you from?

xx

Hey Emzy!
I am from London, Ontario!
How are you feeling today? I am anxious to see what the doctor says but I am more than sure that everything is alright for you. :D

hey fish and chips, i have been going thru the exact same thing. cramps and then i go and then diarrhea and the whole thing starts. but better now

Maybe it is just a stomach bug. The cramps are threatening to return at the moment.. I hope they stop soon. x

Hey Fish & Chips!

I find if I stand up to fast I get this pulling cramp feeling. And I am also having dull pains that come and go. Maybe all of our bodies are super sensitive? We could just be very much in tune, all of us girls :D Have you had any MS? Or just cramps?

I am also loving the September stars name. I think I will be at officially 5 posts after this one so I can add it to my sig! Pretty excited! :D

No MS for me today but indigestion instead. Bring back the MS!

Hi Hunnycat. Yep I've been getting that too but this is quite painful. I'm wondering if it's because I've been eating loads of fruit recently. So far it's not come back! I am worried that my bbs are not really that tender today. Come back symptoms!!!

No MS for me today but indigestion instead. Bring back the MS!

Well I am sure you are ok! I think I just expect the worst feelings but I usually have bad indegestion, my body feels better being pregnant as I also have a little bit of endometriosis like my mother had so it's just weird to not feel insane pains, but I also don't want too much cramping neither so I guess I will see until next week. How far along are you?

Not far beyond you actually. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow! Role on week 12! x

Hi Hunnycat. Yep I've been getting that too but this is quite painful. I'm wondering if it's because I've been eating loads of fruit recently. So far it's not come back! I am worried that my bbs are not really that tender today. Come back symptoms!!!

That could be that the suger is digesting the sugars causing us more gas in the uterus. That's what I feel too. My bbs only hurt really bad when I first get up in the morning like really heavy feeling, but when my DH gives me a hug or something its uncomfortable. But I mean we have 8 months to have our girls under construction and some woman don't even produce milk, even when the baby comes until a few days to a week later.

Well, I've been for my repeat bloods and now just have to wait for them to call me with the results this evening. Fingers crossed the levels have gone up!

xx

Good luck Emzy, will be hoping for the best hun :hugs:

Aww Fishy, I had that with Edan. It was so bad once I thought I was losing him because the cramps were so bad but it was just a runny tummy. :shy: Maybe have more cereals and fibre? :hugs:

Good luck Emzy, will be hoping for the best hun :hugs:

Aww Fishy, I had that with Edan. It was so bad once I thought I was losing him but it was just a runny tummy. Maybe have more cereals and fibre? :hugs:

Phew.. thanks hun that is good to know! How are you doing today?

Good luck Emzy! x

Not bad thanks. Bleeding is just a tiny bit of spotting and I have had queasiness this afternoon and indigestion. Just want good news at my emergency scan tomorrow. Problem is, my PMA is shot because I don't associate the EPU with good news. On the bright side, I am getting fish and chips tonight because I have wanted them for days (something I am exclusively blaming you for :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->