September babies :-)

africaqueen

Reaction score
Hi ladies and welcome! :)

Please add your EDD to this thread and il add it here :)
Wishing us all a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

***SEPTEMBER 2010 BABIES EDD***

1ST SEP: Africaqueen

Dimbo

Char63

Drazic>3

2ND SEP: Fish & Chips
Emzywemzy
Wishing4bfp

3RD SEP: LittleAurora
Wanting1more
elmaxie
Cazza22
Sayuri

4TH SEP: KSTAN
Mikiec
Hajis-sweetie

Kessutripp

Cantthink

5TH SEP: MrsMils
Spelmanmommy

6TH SEP: Baylioomy

7TH SEP: Maybebabee

10TH SEP: Bumber
Butterbaby76
Bump2be
Mommy2baby2
x-amy-x

11TH SEP: R&Jbabybean
Charliemarina
Lexi_Love305

12TH SEP: stmw

16TH SEP:patience

17TH SEP: 123Deidre

wow september babies already!! congrats hunnie!! September is a lovely time to have a baby. My first LO was born in September!

I was thinking the same thing... september babies already!! Congrats!! Thats excellent news.. a happy and healthy nine monthes.

If I get pregnant this cycle, we will have the same due date. I don't have AF or a BFP so I don't know yet.

AfricanQueen you better not steal my idea! Of starting a September Thread!:flower:

If AF doesn't hit me, my EDD will be September 1 as well! :happydance:

LeaArr, our temps are quite simliar as our highest were on the same day and close to each other and follor the same pattern around that day. I hope we both get to look forward to September next year!

I certainly hope so too. I have an 11 lp, but I haven't seen that sneaky :bfp: yet.

CONGRATULATIONS HUNNY!! :D
like everyone else, can't believe setember babies already!!
makes mine (in july) seem so much nearer!! There might not be loads of september mummy-to-be's yet.. but i'm sure they'll all start joining you soon!!
good luck with the pregnancy!! hope you have a good, and easy one!!
xxxxxx

thx hun :) its my 1st so im very nervous but VERY excited mostly ;-) lol

Awww i hope i get lots of ladies to join me in here asap :) x

Is anyone else very early in pregnancy and due in sep?? :)

My dd is 1st Sep:happydance:

xxx

OOO, what where your symptoms before you missed af?? I am trying to remain calm and test Christmas Day or wait till after if af hasn't shown up.

Congrats!!!:yellow:

Hi hun....:flower:

I'm also due 1st sept so i'm happy to join you...:happydance::happydance:

Have you just got married.....i'm sure i remember seeing stunning pics on the bride board?!

:hugs:
xx

Hello :flower: This is my first post in first tri - I've a September 1st EDD too. It's all so exciting! :happydance:

:wave: to all September babies :hugs:

Wow september babies already, congrats :) xxx

Hi hun....:flower:

I'm also due 1st sept so i'm happy to join you...:happydance::happydance:

Have you just got married.....i'm sure i remember seeing stunning pics on the bride board?!

:hugs:
xx

Hi :) yep we just got married on dec 12th :) so this pregnancy is the best wedding/xmas gift rolled into one:happydance:

Welcome ladies! glad im not alone here in our sep babies thread now:cloud9:

Wishing us all a happy and healthy pregnancy.

For the lady that asked what my symptoms were... well i had none except for around 8-9dpo i had taken my uncle the airport and i had such bad twingey crampy pains very low dwn that i had to buy some painkillers. It was a pain a bit like AF cramps but different and mre sharp and i felt rly sick for the rest of the day... im assuming this was implantation pain now:winkwink:

Now i get cramps and "stretching" pains but dull ache rather than sharp pain.

As yet i have experianced no morning sickness or breast tenderness etc. The day i tested i was sat on the train thinking "what if" and this huge smile spread across my face which was odd too as i always dreaded poas. lol.
Guess you just "know" in a funny way.

xxx

I am very gently dipping my toes into this thread. I got a bfp yesterday, first month of trying after MMC. Just wanted to drop by and say hey, but I might be quiet for the first tri! Too scared to believe it yet!

Healthy and sticky :dust: all round.

Congratulations, africaqueen. I cant believe september babies have come round already..

And congratulations to you too drazic!! xx

I am very gently dipping my toes into this thread. I got a bfp yesterday, first month of trying after MMC. Just wanted to drop by and say hey, but I might be quiet for the first tri! Too scared to believe it yet!

Healthy and sticky :dust: all round.

If I get my Christmas :bfp: I will probably be the same way hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->