September babies?!

No my tickers right... baby brain has got me already me thinks!!

I'm estimated due on the 28th September... no idea where the 11th came from!

LOL you had me worried. I was about to re calculate my own due date thinking i had got mine wrong lmao!!! :dohh::dohh::haha:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Lol - wait til you have the baby. You won't remember a thing!!!

Lol - I've been like it since my BFP - I think there's so much going round my head at the mo I'm losing the plot!!

Has anyone had lower back ache as a symptom? It's constant for me and I'm not really sure what to do to ease it...

Ive got back ache now, about the only thing i do have. What about one of those heated beanies you can put in the microwave???

Thanks hun, I did have a hot water bottle yesterday which really helped... bit trickier now I'm in work as nobody knows.

Another thought, and possibly a really stupid question - are hot water bottles safe to use?

I personally would if it was for my back. But i wouldnt use it on my tum. I think i remember my midwife saying no to HOT baths and as you shouldnt use boiling water in hot water bottles any way i couldnt see it being a prob. But opinions may vary xx

I am due around 22nd Sept and this is my 2nd pregnancy. My son is 15 months old and will be 23 months when baby born.

More tired than usually and wanted to sit down more cuz of blood around my body more fast and try to breath and make me want to sit down. Ugh, wait til it is out in Sept!

:hi: :D

This is baby #3 for us. We sadly only have the one baby at home though :( Our little boy died suddenly in his sleep :cry:

I am due around 28th September which makes me 4+5 today :happydance: have midwife on Wednesday so hopefully get my 12 week scan date :D

Look forward to getting to know some of you :) x

congrats hayley and so sorry to hear about ur loss ...there both gorgeous xxx

Sorry for you loss Hayley :hugs:

I hope you have a H&H 9 months :dust:

xxxxx

thank you :) :hugs:

Is time passing scarily fast for anyone else? cant believe I got my first :bfp: a week ago today, I was shocked to say the least, last month we had a chemical and was taking it easy this month, didnt and still dont really feel pregnant, I will be 37/38 weeks before I know it and giving birth again, :happydance: so excited.

xxx

Hi Hayley
Sorry to hear about your loss - what beautiful babies!

I'm the complete opposite, got my BFP Friday and time is just dragging now! I'm going to celebrate every week going by as another milestone... September seems an age away! I think it's because I'm starting to worry about everything now - the curse of reading too much me thinks ! x

:hi: I think we're due the same day? 28th? I already have 1 LO to run after maybe thats why its flying for me? You'll soon be having your first scan then before you know it, giving birth :cloud9: :D x

Wow yes we're due the same day (by my estimations anyway!), how exciting!

It hasn't sunk in yet at all for me - and probably won't until I've seen the midwife I guess, or even my first scan.
I'm just so excited about it all, and I'm determined to enjoy every second of it... but I would really like some more symptoms to make it sink in a little bit more!

Ive got back ache now, about the only thing i do have. What about one of those heated beanies you can put in the microwave???

I had the same thing lol I didn't want every1 at work knowing so I got them heat pads u can stick to ur back n nobody will know :) x

I'm due same day as you :) have you had your 1st appt at docs yet? xx

thank you :) :hugs:

Is time passing scarily fast for anyone else? cant believe I got my first :bfp: a week ago today, I was shocked to say the least, last month we had a chemical and was taking it easy this month, didnt and still dont really feel pregnant, I will be 37/38 weeks before I
know it and giving birth again, :happydance: so excited.

xxx

Im so sorry for your loss, both ur babies are beautiful an this little bean will be a great addition to your family :) I'm glad it's goin quick for u, I dint have my AF after the miscarriage before I conceived so ut feels like I should be 16 weeks not 6 lol. But I'm so grateful it happend quickly for us and I'm praying this little miracle sticks xx

:hi: I think we're due the same day? 28th? I already have 1 LO to run after maybe thats why its flying for me? You'll soon be having your first scan then before you know it, giving birth :cloud9: :D x

i'm due same day as you too :) loads of babies due end of september here xxxx

Hmmmmm just eaten Gammon, roast pots and peas for dinner. YUM! I havent lost my appetite at all yet. I hope it stays that way!!!!

Hope everyones well xxxxx

Hi :hi:

I'm due 20th September. This is our second pg and it's taken two years to get here after a loss in 09. I am so so so so scared the worst will happen with this one too but trying to stay positive. So far I have mega mega sore boobs, quite a bit of twingey-ness and just today started to feel sick.

H&H 9 months to all! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->