September babies?!

kelly89

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Is any1 expecting in September? I thought it would be nice to share symptoms, pics and what ever else you can think of with people tht have a similar EDD to you. Is this #1 or #11 please share all.

This is #1 for me after my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage in December, iv had no symptoms really other then really really sore nipples lol :) I'm due on the 19th xxxx

Due date according to online calculator is 30th September but not had it confirmed yet :D

I would love to share the journey :flower:

I am due the 14th September. It is my 2nd baby and was a bit of a (happy) surprise so am still trying to get my head around it!

Would love to share symptoms etc.

I am due 10th September, although it hasnt been confirmed yet.

This is my fourth pregnancy (my angel left me at 11 weeks) and i have two gorgeous princess'.

Craving anything diary atm, milk, cheese, butter...weird!!!!

Was trying for 18months!!!!! So im a very happy lady right now lol

xxxxx

I am due 10th September, although it hasnt been confirmed yet.

This is my fourth pregnancy (my angel left me at 11 weeks) and i have two gorgeous princess'.

Craving anything diary atm, milk, cheese, butter...weird!!!!

Was trying for 18months!!!!! So im a very happy lady right now lol

xxxxx

Congrats! That's brilliant news!

Thanks, i see you have a lil un thats quite young. I had my two girls really close together. There is 11 months between them!

Im so excited. Cant wait for my scan

I am due the 14th September. It is my 2nd baby and was a bit of a (happy) surprise so am still trying to get my head around it!

hi every1 im due 14th sept tbc but im sure thats gonna be right, so were due same day leelee ! x

I had my BFP on Friday so have estimated I'm due on September 28th.
First antenatal appointment with the midwife on 10th February - seems like a lifetime away!
This is my first after me and hubby were trying for 5 months.

I'm so excited but so very very scared as well... I'm just hoping that everything goes ok!

I haven't had many symptoms... keep getting occasional soft shooting pains alternating between each BB on the side, I've had a constant ache in my lower back since conception I think, and I think the tiredness is starting to hit now (2-3 hour nap on the sofa yesterday afternoon!)

Will be good to have other ladies to talk to as I feel a bit alone at the mo as we're keeping it secret until a bit later x

hi im my edd is 29 sep but havent had it confirmed by a scan yet im just praying everything goes great this time :) so far my symptoms have been a little sickness, sore boobs on and of, thirsty, bloated and twinges, back ache on and off and tired on and of :) xxxx

I had my BFP on Friday so have estimated I'm due on September 11th.
First antenatal appointment with the midwife on 10th February - seems like a lifetime away!

I'm so excited but so very very scared as well... I'm just hoping that everything goes ok!

I haven't had many symptoms... keep getting occasional soft shooting pains alternating between each BB on the side, I've had a constant ache in my lower back since conception I think, and I think the tiredness is starting to hit now (2-3 hour nap on the sofa yesterday afternoon!)

Will be good to have other ladies to talk to as I feel a bit alone at the mo as we're keeping it secret until a bit later x

arnt u due later then that hun im due 14th and im 7 weeks on wed x

Thanks, i see you have a lil un thats quite young. I had my two girls really close together. There is 11 months between them!

Yeah there will be 18 months between them. I am a bit overwhelmed about how I am going to manage 2 under 2. How did you find it?

My EDD is 13th September :) feeling very sicky at the moment xx

hi every1 im due 14th sept tbc but im sure thats gonna be right, so were due same day leelee ! x

:hugs:

How are you feeling?

fine hun other then tired a bit really and bloated bad but hoping thats calming down now how about you?

Yeah there will be 18 months between them. I am a bit overwhelmed about how I am going to manage 2 under 2. How did you find it?

I actually found it easier than having just one. Especially now as they keep each other occupied if i need five mins to myself. I found it slightly hard helping my eldest walk at 11 months when i was ready to pop but you manage. They are 4 and 5 now and are inseparable. Although when they fight its manic lol. I cant imagine what they're going to be like when they're 17 n 18!!!!!!!!!!

I had my BFP on Friday so have estimated I'm due on September 11th.

Your due 1 day after me but im nearly 8 weeks. Is your ticker wrong? :hugs:

:hugs:

How are you feeling?

fine hun other then tired a bit really and bloated bad but hoping thats calming down now how about you?

Tired and a little bit queasy but my baby didn't sleep well last night and we both have a cold so it could be due to that. I defo feel bloated too!

No my tickers right... baby brain has got me already me thinks!!

I'm estimated due on the 28th September... no idea where the 11th came from!

I actually found it easier than having just one. Especially now as they keep each other occupied if i need five mins to myself. I found it slightly hard helping my eldest walk at 11 months when i was ready to pop but you manage. They are 4 and 5 now and are inseparable. Although when they fight its manic lol. I cant imagine what they're going to be like when they're 17 n 18!!!!!!!!!!

Thats good to hear. I am prepping myself for no sleep for a few years but I find the lack of sleep hard to deal with. I didn't want a huge gap anyway so I suppose this is ideal :)

No my tickers right... baby brain has got me already me thinks!!

I'm estimated due on the 28th September... no idea where the 11th came from!

Lol - wait til you have the baby. You won't remember a thing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->