September babies?!

Hi Hayley :flower:

I remember you from when you were pregnant with Daisy. Now we are pregnant again at the same time!

:hi: leelee, I thought I recognised your username from my pregnancy with Alex but like you said its my pregnancy with Daisy :dohh: - How you feeling? x

:hi: leelee, I thought I recognised your username from my pregnancy with Alex but like you said its my pregnancy with Daisy :dohh: - How you feeling? x

I have a really bad cold but apart from that I am okay. I had bad morning sickness last time but (touch wood) it seems to be passing me this time.

How about you?

According to online calculators I'm due September 22, 2011! This is LO #1 and for me and DH we weren't really trying but we weren't preventing. Can't wait but really scared and nervous.

Hello everyone that's expecting. I am due around 28 September that's what i got from my DD calculator:shrug:. I don't care if i have a boy or a girl i just want a healthy :baby:. This is my first child i can't wait for the scans seeing my baby on the monitor :happydance: Me and OH were trying on and off for a baby for 13 months. Its been a long emotional journey but was well worth the wait.I am so happy:happydance: i feel like i have won the lottery but even better i am having a :baby:. I am scared at the same time i am praying that everything goes right and that i have a successful pregnancy. I know i will in God i trust :thumbup:. I am positive all the way. I am currently not having any symtoms apart from the occasional cramp feels just like AF pains but its not severe and goes pretty quickly and i don't have any blood or anything thank God. I been reading all the post on here and sometimes its not good news i know i shouldn't but sometimes i can't help it :dohh:. Here to September 2011 Yummy mummies. :hugs:

I have a really bad cold but apart from that I am okay. I had bad morning sickness last time but (touch wood) it seems to be passing me this time.

How about you?

How long did you MS last last time? I had it real bad with Daisy but hardly at all with Alex and none at all this time, but theres no 3rd sex so its gotta be another boy or girl :haha: Havent got a clue on gender this time, do you?

I have no symptoms at all, not worried though thankfully.

xxx

My due date according to online calculators is 30th September, our first is just 6 months old so they're gonna be very close in age! Excited but nervous!

How about you?

How long did you MS last last time? I had it real bad with Daisy but hardly at all with Alex and none at all this time, but theres no 3rd sex so its gotta be another boy or girl :haha: Havent got a clue on gender this time, do you?

I have no symptoms at all, not worried though thankfully.

xxx

The MS lasted until week 16/17 with Max. I haven't a clue on gender either. I somehow think I am destined to have 2 boys and wouldn't mind if I did, but would also love a girl!

What about you?

Hey,
I'd love to join in. I think I'm due on 12th Sept - but won't know for sure until dating scan. I had no AF after miscarriage, so the whole timing thing is sort of guesswork at the moment. I'm feeling positive that everything will be ok this time. Fingers crossed :)

Hey,
I'd love to join in. I think I'm due on 12th Sept - but won't know for sure until dating scan. I had no AF after miscarriage, so the whole timing thing is sort of guesswork at the moment. I'm feeling positive that everything will be ok this time. Fingers crossed :)

Sounds like your in the same boat as me, fingers crossed 2011 is our year :) xxx

Hello September Mummies x x

Another September yummy mummy here too. :flower:

I am due on the 14th September...the upside of a September baby, you get to keep them at home a year longer before they go to school...the down side...being pregnant through a hot, sweltering summer. Ah well, no worries about the hot summer...I am in England after all. x x

I'm must admit I'm not looking forward to the summer at all lol, I'm gna be a whale in a dress come August lol x

Hi I am due on the 30th september but I haven't had it confirmed yet, this is my 1st baby it was unplanned and unfortunately the dad Jamie is not ready 4 any commitment so whilst he is willing 2 be a dad to the baby he wants nothing more to do with me, I am unsure if this is just shock he is 5 years younger than me and our relationship was not a serious 1, would love 2 have some support and advice from you lovely ladies as I am living in Germany on an Army Base atm a long way away from family and my closest friends' I am scared but also excited :-S
xxx

this is my first pregnancy, im due sept 27, but not confirmed yet :)

yay!

I am due 10th September, although it hasnt been confirmed yet.

This is my fourth pregnancy (my angel left me at 11 weeks) and i have two gorgeous princess'.

Craving anything diary atm, milk, cheese, butter...weird!!!!

Was trying for 18months!!!!! So im a very happy lady right now lol

xxxxx

I just had to comment... we are very similar! I was due 8 Sept but after my scan at 5 wks +1 they moved it to 10 Sept. This is my 4th pregnancy, I have two beautiful daughters, I lost my 3rd pregnancy and now here I am... after 18 months of TTC after my loss.

I wish you the happiest and healthiest 9 months! :hugs:

No my tickers right... baby brain has got me already me thinks!!

I'm estimated due on the 28th September... no idea where the 11th came from!

I'm due same day as you :) have you had your 1st appt at docs yet? xx

No not yet - when I rang on Friday after having my BFP they said unless there's anything wrong they don't need to see me until around 8 weeks. So my first antenatal appointment is on the 10th Feb - seems an age away!!

Well I am definately feeling a bit nauseous today girls... not sure if this is the start of MS or just a coincidence... !!

Congrats to all the other September mummies x

Hi I am due on the 30th september but I haven't had it confirmed yet, this is my 1st baby it was unplanned and unfortunately the dad Jamie is not ready 4 any commitment so whilst he is willing 2 be a dad to the baby he wants nothing more to do with me, I am unsure if this is just shock he is 5 years younger than me and our relationship was not a serious 1, would love 2 have some support and advice from you lovely ladies as I am living in Germany on an Army Base atm a long way away from family and my closest friends' I am scared but also excited :-S
xxx

Im an Army wife and due end of September so more than happy to be bump buddies :flower:

I am due 10th September, although it hasnt been confirmed yet.

This is my fourth pregnancy (my angel left me at 11 weeks) and i have two gorgeous princess'.

Craving anything diary atm, milk, cheese, butter...weird!!!!

Was trying for 18months!!!!! So im a very happy lady right now lol

xxxxx

I just had to comment... we are very similar! I was due 8 Sept but after my scan at 5 wks +1 they moved it to 10 Sept. This is my 4th pregnancy, I have two beautiful daughters, I lost my 3rd pregnancy and now here I am... after 18 months of TTC after my loss.

I wish you the happiest and healthiest 9 months! :hugs:

Wow, i could have written that myself. How strange! How old are your daughters? I have a 4 and 5 year old. :happydance:

Wishing you a very H&H nine months with lots of sticky :dust: :hugs:

Hiya :)

I'm hopefully gonna be a september mummy too :)
1st one (after a loss in October) Scared poopless :(

Anyway depending on the calculator you use I'm either due on the 12th or 13th of September.
Those ladies due on the 28th - Brilliant day to be born, can't think who's birthday that might be :shrug: hehehe

Cant handle the family talking to me about babies just yet - which is a tad awkward as my sister was induced yesterday and now has a new baby girl.
I'm a little nauseus but not sick. But SOOOOOOOOO tired.
Oh and the doc says I have to exercise every day. Doesnt care what it is - even said I could go horse riding :wacko: just no motorbikes or waterski-ing??
First M/W 9th feb and scan booked for 1st March. Cant wait to see it - might make me feel a bit more real :)

Nixie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->