September babies?!

I am due on September 17th with my first child. I am so excited! I haven't had many pregnancy symptoms.....a little cramping, breast soreness that comes and goes, a little nausea from hunger pains, and I am hungry a lot more than I used to be. Hoping the morning sickness phase passes me over. :)

Did you guys know that more babies are born in September than any other month? Pretty cool!

According to the online due date calculater I am due on the 26th of September. This is my first pregnancy and I am sooo nervous! I have already experienced morning sickness for two weeks and just lately I have been sleeping in, going to bed early, and taking naps. Food seems disgusting to me ((except I can go for some chinese chicken!)) My lower back hurts soo bad at the end of the day. My nipples are so sore and my boobs seem VERY hot! My first appointment is on Feb 14th but it seems soooo far away! :p

Hello September Mummies x x

Another September yummy mummy here too. :flower:

I am due on the 14th September...the upside of a September baby, you get to keep them at home a year longer before they go to school...the down side...being pregnant through a hot, sweltering summer. Ah well, no worries about the hot summer...I am in England after all. x x

Thanks for bragging....I live in Central Florida.....it's going to be a hot miserable third trimester for me :shrug: The humidity is like 110% in August around here. We had one of the hottest summers ever last summer so I am hoping this summer will be less intense. I can't complain too much....I'll get to miss the busiest time for me at work while on leave :)

Anyone else have morning sickness already?
I have it quite bad, it is worse on a morning though, I'm having to lie to friends and say I'm ill!

When are all of telling your family/parents about the pregnancy? My hubby and I are waiting until I am at least 10/11 weeks along. It's hard because both of our families are chomping at the bit....we've been together 12 years and married almost 6 yrs. Both of us are the oldest in the family (1st grandchild) and both of our younger siblings don't have any prospects of getting married or starting a family anytime soon. So the pressure has been on for a while. On my hubby's side he is the last remaining male to carry on the family name in the extended family so everyone has been waiting to hear some baby news. We didn't tell anyone we were trying just because we had enough pressure as it was. I cannot wait to tell our families. So when are you telling yours?

So far no symptoms just feel too tired! BTW I don't drink soda or any suger drinks but Is it okay to drinking sparkling water during pregnancy??

I was told sparkling water is a great alternative to soda.

My first Dr. Visit got pushed up a week. I'm so happy.... now I only have to wait two weeks instead of three. WooHoo!

Today is my first day of feeling completely exhausted. :sleep: But I'm at work and can't nap until I get home. :cry:

Leelee and amycraw am due 14th too. Had my scan yesterday 6weeks 6days. Seen the heart beat and the yolk nurse said it would have been more clearer if my bladder was fuller. I cant stand the smell of food I cant eat at all. Well apart from yogurts and tangerines I have had no morning sickness. Which I am glad of where you all from xx

Brilliant - another September 14th baby :)

When are all of telling your family/parents about the pregnancy? My hubby and I are waiting until I am at least 10/11 weeks along. It's hard because both of our families are chomping at the bit....we've been together 12 years and married almost 6 yrs. Both of us are the oldest in the family (1st grandchild) and both of our younger siblings don't have any prospects of getting married or starting a family anytime soon. So the pressure has been on for a while. On my hubby's side he is the last remaining male to carry on the family name in the extended family so everyone has been waiting to hear some baby news. We didn't tell anyone we were trying just because we had enough pressure as it was. I cannot wait to tell our families. So when are you telling yours?

We would have loved to have waited until our 12 week scan before telling everyone, but we do have a slight problem... one of the local midwives is a very close friend of hubby's family, and we'd love her to be our midwife... plus hubby's mum works in the local hospital in the natal unit!! So we can't really get away with it... and have decided to tell her and hubby's sister who is due on 25th Feb, on the weekend. Everyone else we will wait until our scan, including my Dad who lives quite far away and I don't see that often. I'm an only child too and we don't have the best relationship - in fact it's been more of a forced relationship since my mum died, so I'm not sure how that's going to go ??

So far no symptoms just feel too tired! BTW I don't drink soda or any suger drinks but Is it okay to drinking sparkling water during pregnancy??

I was told sparkling water is a great alternative to soda.

My first Dr. Visit got pushed up a week. I'm so happy.... now I only have to wait two weeks instead of three. WooHoo!

Today is my first day of feeling completely exhausted. :sleep: But I'm at work and can't nap until I get home. :cry:

Thank you!! I literally hate drinking water, infact make me sick when I drink cold water so I start drinking Hot water! I find myself craving Chinese food and hot Milk like crazy. Today I am 5weeks and 1 day Yapiiiiii :) My First Dr. visit is on Feb 2nd I just can't wait! :happydance:

I know what you mean about Exhausted. atleast I don't work but I don't like taking a nap day time, so I just go swimming. Have a great day and weekend. wish you all the best!

Just a quick update for you ladies, i went in for my scan to day and i got to see my babies heart beating away. My HCG levels were over 56,000, i nearly had a heart attack because they never went over 172 when i miscarried in December. So hopefully everythings fine with this one and all the other September babies :) xxxx

Yey how exciting Kelly!! I hope when the time comes you set up the same thread in Tri 2, 3 and beyond :D

Just a quick update for you ladies, i went in for my scan to day and i got to see my babies heart beating away. My HCG levels were over 56,000, i nearly had a heart attack because they never went over 172 when i miscarried in December. So hopefully everythings fine with this one and all the other September babies :) xxxx

Brilliant news :)

How come you ladies are having early scans? I don't even see my MW for my first appointment until 23rd Feb By then I will be almost 10 weeks!

I ha an early scan due to a miscarriage the month before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->