September babies?!

I must admit that when I created this thread I didnn expect so many September babies! Iv got my 1st midwife appointment tomorrow, which was quite early I think. Anyone else got there's soon? X

Leelee and amycraw am due 14th too. Had my scan yesterday 6weeks 6days. Seen the heart beat and the yolk nurse said it would have been more clearer if my bladder was fuller. I cant stand the smell of food I cant eat at all. Well apart from yogurts and tangerines I have had no morning sickness. Which I am glad of where you all from xx

Yum yum! Chinese food. :) Too bad I'm totally turned off food right now. I had to choke down some oatmeal this morning. lol

he!he!today I am craving for Curry(Indian food) but I may have to ask everyone here, when it comes to Breakfast, I don't even know what to feed myself in the morning any Idea??

I keep you all in my prayer! Big universal hugs and love to you all!!:hugs:

Hello ladies! I'm due Sept. 27th, I'm 5wks and 1day today. Last year I had two MC's and one chemical so I'm really praying this is it for us! So far my hcg levels are good, I have an early scan Feb. 4th. I can't wait! So far I've had one bout of nausea on Monday, nothing since. I hope everyone is well!

Hello ladies! I'm due Sept. 27th, I'm 5wks and 1day today. Last year I had two MC's and one chemical so I'm really praying this is it for us! So far my hcg levels are good, I have an early scan Feb. 4th. I can't wait! So far I've had one bout of nausea on Monday, nothing since. I hope everyone is well!

Congratulations, i hope this is your sticky bean x

Leelee and amycraw am due 14th too. Had my scan yesterday 6weeks 6days. Seen the heart beat and the yolk nurse said it would have been more clearer if my bladder was fuller. I cant stand the smell of food I cant eat at all. Well apart from yogurts and tangerines I have had no morning sickness. Which I am glad of where you all from xx

Did they tell you what the rate of the HP was?

hello when i worked it out i am due round about the 26th of september, just waitin on getting my 1st scan, i am about 4 5 week gone and i am getting bad cramp just with my body getting ready for my little1 to grow, been felling sick and very tierd my boobs are starting to get a little bit sore, what about yous? xxx

I'm due sept 5th .

Only have nausea if I don't eat anything when I get hunger pangs . I'm constantly hungry & have really sore breasts. No vomiting yet .

I'm due sept 5th .

Only have nausea if I don't eat anything when I get hunger pangs . I'm constantly hungry & have really sore breasts. No vomiting yet .

yehh i have been eating alot as well, mostly fruit and salt&vinger crisps, xxx

hello all. i think im ready to join this group now! lol dont know why i didnt before! anyway i am also a member of the septembryos 2009 group so i suppose its a bit weird to have to join another september group!

according to my lmp i am due 6th september which would make me 8+2 but i prefer to think that i am 7+5 because i was late last month and have not had consistant 28 day cycles since having the implanion removed. so that would make my due date 9th september 2011 :D just 11 days befofe my dd will be 2! lol ahh time goes so fast!

anyway i have a scan booked for 17th febuary and will be 10+6 or 11+3 at most and i also have my first home midwive appointment this friday :D

i have had bad all day sickness which i was taking tablets for but not sure if they worked much. i was still feeling ill whilst taking them. i didnt throw up untill the day after i started taking them but i could have just picked up a bug so i dont know!

i stopped taking them last night and so far today i have been fine and able to eat. once the LO is awake i think i will be taking a trip into town, if she wakes up anytime soon that is! lol 1hr 30 so far! lazy mare she slept 6:30pm till 9am last night!

right thats all i can think off atm, apart from the lovely domineos pepperoni sub for £1.99 i will be having in town...yum yum yum! xxx

Hi I am due on the 30th september but I haven't had it confirmed yet, this is my 1st baby it was unplanned and unfortunately the dad Jamie is not ready 4 any commitment so whilst he is willing 2 be a dad to the baby he wants nothing more to do with me, I am unsure if this is just shock he is 5 years younger than me and our relationship was not a serious 1, would love 2 have some support and advice from you lovely ladies as I am living in Germany on an Army Base atm a long way away from family and my closest friends' I am scared but also excited :-S
xxx

Babe my heart goes out to you... my mum hung up the phone on me and hasnt really spoken to me since (a few days ago) so just seeing how things go! Im sure if he comes to scans with you, he will come round, hes a guy, they need time to get used to things like this sometimes!! At least he has said straight away he is going to be a daddy to baby, rather than cutting off completely? thats a start right?

BIG HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx li xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No morning sickness....just really tired and have tender breasts! So excited about being pregnant with my first baby!:baby:

Im due 4th September according to Dr although Im not totally sure, either then or a week after I think. Mostly Im just tired as anything and I feel sick a lot, although actually being sick hasn't happened yet *touches wood*. Also extremely sore boobs lol, but despite all that Im totally excited for my first child!!

Hi all :flower:
Due 10th Sept. (not confirmed)
Got my BFP at 29th dec.
Saw the sac on 6th Jan. (4w5d)
Saw the heartbeat on 22nd Jan (7w) it was an emergency scan because of spotting
Today 7w4d
Symptoms:
I feel tired from the day I got my BFP
Tender breasts since before BFP
Frequent urination started just yesterday.
Smell of coffee (which I love normally) started putting me off yesterday. I am looking forward to morning sickness because I still have some spotting.:huh:

So far no symptoms just feel too tired! BTW I don't drink soda or any suger drinks but Is it okay to drinking sparkling water during pregnancy??

no morning sickness here either, in fact I'm hungry all the freaking time!!! I do have some stretching feeling in my abd, and sore nipples, but that is about it.

I'm Due Sept 1st. Got my Positive on Dec. 30th!!! :) I have been super tired and have super sore boobies!! If anyone wants to be buddies, send me a private messege!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->