September due date

stevensmummyx - Great scan pic! :cloud9:

BSelck24 - Thank you ever so much <3 I'm sorry to hear about your nausea and vomiting, I'm suffering with quite bad nausea myself :( Great scan pic! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well :cloud9:

emma4g63 - I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

PurplePear - I'm glad to hear that the spotting has stopped. Lovely scan pic :cloud9:

crazycatlady5 - Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

LeahLou - Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

EMSwife1124 - Hey :hi:

Theresa D - Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

blessedmomma - I'm so so sorry :( :hugs: <3

Buttonsbabe86 - Lovely scan pic :cloud9:

emma4g63 - Beautiful scan photo :cloud9: I'm so glad to hear that everything is ok :)

Ladies how is everyone
I’m off too the go this morning for my blood pressure checked as my top number was high last week but I do get white coat syndrome

I’m also going to ask about anti sickness as beyond 5pm I’m like a zombie I’m so sick wrenching Is hurting me I can barely eat and I can’t sleep as I feel so sick

Not sure she will entertain me but who knows
With my girls Ita been 18 weeks before let up and I can’t do another 9 weeks it’s so much worse the nausea is all day but gets worse every hour and work is so hard

Ladies how is everyone
I’m off too the go this morning for my blood pressure checked as my top number was high last week but I do get white coat syndrome

I’m also going to ask about anti sickness as beyond 5pm I’m like a zombie I’m so sick wrenching Is hurting me I can barely eat and I can’t sleep as I feel so sick

Not sure she will entertain me but who knows
With my girls Ita been 18 weeks before let up and I can’t do another 9 weeks it’s so much worse the nausea is all day but gets worse every hour and work is so hard

Oh no! Poor you :hugs: hope it eases soon or the doc gives you something to help!

My bp wasn’t good so Iv got to go for a 12 hour bp monitor

She did give me cyclizine so I’m happy with that I just pray it works

It’s up to 3 a day Iv just taken one and I’m
Hoping for the best I really don’t feel good today

emma4g63 - I hope you feel better soon :hugs: I have been suffering with bad nausea too, I can hardly eat, I feel full all the time and I feel rubbish constantly! Hopefully everyone will start to feel better soon <3

Emma - glad you got some medicine. Hope all will be well at the 12 hr monitoring.

Excalibur - hope it goes away really soon!

My nausea ramped up again yesterday.. blergh. Also had my first "craving"... cheese on toast. I absolutely hate cheese on toast. Melted cheese is just yuck haha. But ohhh boy did i enjoy it.
Also having wacky dreams!

Thanks Excalibur and mrsmmumy

Oooo I love cheese on toast and now you’ve said it I want it so bad haha
Excalibur I really hope it eases for you too

It’s super hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member