• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Due Dates 2012 List

x Helen x

Reaction score
Hello September mummies! How is everyone doing?

I thought it would be a great idea to put together a September 2012 due date list, so that we can find bump buddies and keep track of each others progress.

Please add your user name and due date in the comments below, along with which number baby this will be for you, and I will add you to the list! You can always change your due date later if the dating scan puts you back or forward.

01 SEPTEMBER
Vintage Mama - Baby #1 :yellow:

02 SEPTEMBER​
MooCow11 - Baby #1 :pink:

03 SEPTEMBER​
FTMSoExcited - Baby #1
ShockingB - Baby#1

04 SEPTEMBER​
Poshie - Baby #2 :pink:
RoseRed92 - Baby #1 :blue:
jasminemarie - Baby #1 :blue:

05 SEPTEMBER​
OhhBabyBump - Baby #1 :yellow:

06 SEPTEMBER
Sweet83 - Baby #1
Jennbear - Baby #1
Zianna - Baby #1 :pink:

07 SEPTEMBER
cmarie33 - Baby #1 :yellow:
racheal021106 - Baby #2 :yellow:
Lizzie K - Baby #4
MissJayy - Baby #1 :blue:

08 SEPTEMBER
x Helen x - Baby #1 :pink:
MrsSMC - Baby #1
hayleyh26 - Baby #1 :pink:
lilysmum2 - Baby #2 :pink:

09 SEPTEMBER​
Sproglett - Baby #1 :yellow:

10 SEPTEMBER

11 SEPTEMBER
Emplusbump - Baby #1 :yellow:

12 SEPTEMBER
vixxen - Baby #4 :pink:
campost006 - Baby #2 :blue:
otleymorgan - Baby #1 :pink:

13 SEPTEMBER
Kiwinbump1404 - Baby #1
Kdolan8511 - Baby #1
Becky81 - Baby #1 :pink:
tfredenberg13 - Baby #1
Geordie Boo x - Baby#2 :blue:
emmiepez1989 - Baby #1
jem_5500 - Baby #1

14 SEPTEMBER
Smile181c - Baby #1
PleaseMum - Baby#2 :pink:

15 SEPTEMBER
Sammy_jo - Baby #1 :pink:
Kit10grl - Baby #2 :pink:
NicMar - Baby #1 :yellow:

16 SEPTEMBER
Mumzie2b - Baby #1 :pink:
bubba22 - Baby #2 :blue:

17 SEPTEMBER
Babyblueskye - Baby #2 :pink:
courtneylynnd - Baby #1 :blue:
clmh25 - Baby #1

18 SEPTEMBER
Ezza BUB1 - Baby #1 :pink:

19 SEPTEMBER
Jellybean2009 - Baby #2

20 SEPTEMBER
Numero_uno - Baby #1

21 SEPTEMBER
xangex - Baby #

22 SEPTEMBER
Jessy16 - Baby #1 :pink:
Jadeblue18 - Baby #1

23 SEPTEMBER
JellyBeann - Baby #2 :yellow:

24 SEPTEMBER
forevermoore - Baby #1 :pink:

25 SEPTEMBER

26 SEPTEMBER
2boyz1onway - Baby #3 :blue:

27 SEPTEMBER
Shezza84uk - Baby #2 :blue:
Calliope - Baby #1
mysteriouseye - Baby #1 :pink:
Love My Bubs - Baby #2
tummymummy - Baby #3 :pink:
mumsince2010 - Baby #2 :pink:

28 SEPTEMBER
Bluestarlight - Baby #2
Bump86 - Baby #1

29 SEPTEMBER

30 SEPTEMBER
tmmommy07 - Baby #2 :pink:
KathrynW - Baby #4 :yellow:

Hello Helen. My EDD 4 September. Baby #2 :)

Hello Helen. My EDD 4 September. Baby #2 :)

Thank you!!

Just to let everyone know, I will be updating with :pink: , :blue: or :yellow: if/when you find out the babies gender, so probably when we are all around 20 weeks or so - so be sure to keep me updated as and when you find out!

Long way away yet, but will also update once each baby has been born so please be sure to come back and let us know of his/her arrival!

Im due 20th september :) baby #2 (and maybe #3)

I had a scan last week and there were 2 sacks, 1 baby had a heartbeat but the other sack seemed empty so it could just be vanishing twin syndrome because thats quite common in early pregnancy scans, i have a scan on the 28th feb to see if there are 1 or 2 :flower:

I had a scan last week and there were 2 sacks, 1 baby had a heartbeat but the other sack seemed empty so it could just be vanishing twin syndrome because thats quite common in early pregnancy scans, i have a scan on the 28th feb to see if there are 1 or 2 :flower:

Sorry to hear that, could there be a chance that the other baby's growth is behind and that it might catch up? Fingers crossed for your scan, I hope you get the news you're hoping for.

I have added you to the list, but do let me know if all turns out to be ok and I will pop a little "twins" note next to your name. Gongrats on your pregnancy and fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Sorry to hear that, could there be a chance that the other baby's growth is behind and that it might catch up? Fingers crossed for your scan, I hope you get the news you're hoping for.

I have added you to the list, but do let me know if all turns out to be ok and I will pop a little "twins" note next to your name. Gongrats on your pregnancy and fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Yes baby could be a bit behind or could have had something wrong and it stopped growing.
I also have a retroverted uterus and she was struggling to see the second sack but still trying not to get my hopes up :) i know i have one healthy baby :happydance: thats the main thing x x x

Hiya...I'm due September 23rd with baby #2. We're team yellow (not finding out sex) and are planning a home water birth!

Hi, I'm due september 28th. This will be our second baby, we already have an 8 month old daughter.
I'm having much the same symptoms as last time, severe morning sickness and have lost 15lbs so far, hypersalivation (eww) and strong sense of smell. Oh and the fatigue...zzzzzzzz....
Recently our whole family just got over a cold, baby girl is still coughing at night, which wakes me up several times a night so haven't been sleeping well.

Please can you add me due date is the 13th Sept :D baby 1 xx :)

All updated! I moved back a day today to 8th September as baby measured 1 day older at the scan.

x

Hello!

I'm due September 22 with #1.

Just from looking at signatures, I'm due the same day as JellyBeann :)

Hi could you list for me edd 16th sept and its bby number 3 and mine will be a yellow bump :) xxx

OK, theres only 1 baby now and they changed my due date to 17th sep :) x

Hi everyone, due September 15th according to ultrasound tech, and this is baby #1! My midwife says 16th, but I'ma go with the ultrasound tech's opinion... it just makes more sense to me that she'd be correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->