• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Due Dates 2012 List

:cry:i have a week yet before i find out which team me and lo's on.
Hope i can :sleep: the next week away!

That's how I've felt for what seems like FOREVER! Even now, it's tomrrow I find out and it feels soooo far away!

I find out in a week and it can't come quick enough yahooooooo I'm a mango today

Hey I'm Sally, my dh and I are expecting our little bundle 9th September 2012 and are :yellow: 4th pregnancy, 1st success!

Hey so a change to mine I found out yesterday I'm team :blue:, so that's:

jasminemarie, due September 7th, and team :blue:

Hey all:) i'm Miriah, EDD September 5th 2012 && team yellow!

Hello everybody!! I'm Courtney, 23 and we're due Sept. 17th, 2012. It's a boy!! (He showed his stuff super early lol). Oh and this is our first pregnancy!

Another for sept 13th here :) baby number one for me! X

Another for sept 13th here :) baby number one for me! X
That's almost the same as me, just a few days off!:thumbup: Congrats on the first baby, this is my first as well. So exciting!!! Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?

2nd baby for me, due September 30th (my doctor has assured me that I won't go past that - I don't want to end up having the baby on my original due date of October 4th which is my MIL's birthday!) Oh, and we find out gender tomorrow!

Woohoo, massive congrats to all those who found out what gender they are having!! Yey for team :pink: and :blue: ! And for team :yellow: of course, I really don't know how you guys can hold out so long, the suspense would kill me!

Well we had our scan on Wednesday and found out that we are team....... PINK! :pink: !!! We are over the moon, and my husband is already calling her "Daddy's little princess" hehe

Any more updates on gender?!

Thanks Poshie :)

Yey tmmommy07 - welcome to team :pink:! I have marked you down on the list as :pink: but if there are any changes later then let me know and I will change it :)

I dont find out my gender untill 16th May :( Waahhhh!! too long away, its 2 weeks on wednesday xx

Can someone try and guess my gender by 12 week scan picture? xx

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    430.8 KB · Views: 1
2 more days till i find out the sex of my baby:happydance:
Though knowing my luck :baby: legs will be crossed:cry:

2 more days till i find out the sex of my baby:happydance:
Though knowing my luck :baby: legs will be crossed:cry:

I sort of know how you feel! My baby's legs weren't crossed but the umbilical cord is extra long and was covering part of the area so they could only say with about 70% certainty that my baby is a girl! That's just how my luck runs! Guess I'm not having a yard sale with any of my boy stuff this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->