SEPTEMBER friends - a place for support, laughter, and POAS. 66 testers! 8 BFPs!

Wow! I can't believe you eat the CORE yikes. thanks for filling me in, never heardof that. Good luck, do you mind eating that??

may have to check the price of pineapple at the store today:haha:
too early (only at CD14) but i've seen several people on here that swear that's what did it for them.:shrug:

I tried it once, but it was before meds started helping with PCOS, so I want to give it another shot. You eat the whole slice, including core. The core is a bit tougher and slightly dryer, but tastes almost the same. Piece of cake to eat, and I'm terrified of trying new foods.

I tried it once, but it was before meds started helping with PCOS, so I want to give it another shot. You eat the whole slice, including core. The core is a bit tougher and slightly dryer, but tastes almost the same. Piece of cake to eat, and I'm terrified of trying new foods.

i'm in.:thumbup: figure it can't hurt...
gotta get your fruits and veggies anyway, right?:winkwink:

i have heard of a lot of people putting the core in the blender to make it a bit easier to eat :)

Someone break this pineapple core thang down for me.

I'm on day 3 of pineapple core. It's not too bad at all. Just a little woody ;)

So after 3 months of extremely painful periods and short luteal phases (9 days at the longest) I got an ultrasound done today. Turns out I have a 5 cm "large, complex, ovarian cyst". Which could be a corpus luteal cyst or it could be a complication from endometriosis.
Either way, the only way to shrink it up is to stop my period for a prolonged period of time..... which pregnancy would do quite nicely lol. So my doc gave me prescription for clomid which should hopefully help with the luteal issues and get us pregnant as soon as possible!
I'm kind of on a roller coaster about all of it because it was a lot of information at once, but I think for the most part I think it's about as good as it could be(with painful periods and short luteal phases, if they had found nothing at all, I might be in a worse position than I am now).

Any other ladies on Clomid with any advice or experiences to share?

Looks like I am back in the game. We had a very early MC, chemical, whatever you want to call it, last month. I'm on CD 6. I guess we will see what happens. :shrug:

Someone break this pineapple core thang down for me.

Babi - Proteins in your uterus hinder implantation. Enzymes known as proteases destroy this proteins. One of those enzymes is called Bromelain and is found in pineapple cores in high concentration.
So, you eat lots of bromelain and it enters your blood stream. It can then help destroy the bad implantation blocking proteins in your uterus, making it easier for the egg to implant.
You take a whole pineapple and cut it into 5 equal slices. Wedges were too hard for me, so I cut it into approximately equal size slices with the core in the center.
The day after O (not O day - but 1dpo) you eat the first piece and continue to eat a piece each day until 5dpo. Pretty easy.

Any other ladies on Clomid with any advice or experiences to share?

I didn't have any reactions at all to Clomid, although it seemed to make my period lighter. FX for you to have a good experience with it.

Looks like I am back in the game. We had a very early MC, chemical, whatever you want to call it, last month. I'm on CD 6. I guess we will see what happens. :shrug:

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss August. FX for you this month. I added you to the list.

AFM: DH and I had a fight on Monday, so to make it up, he planned a date night last night. He cooked dinner, took me to cold stone for dessert, and then took me home and had us watch our wedding DVD. It was very romantic, and we made up, but sadly, I was dog tired after a long day at work and no BD. Oh well, maybe tonight, although we're going to the president's dinner picnic dinner at my job.

hi ladies 2dpo and crampy still with light red/ pink spotting when i wipe. still early i know just hoping its this mo. testing sept 1 if i can last that long

N miller thanks for the pineapple info, i new ut but not in as much detail. Om gonna try this next month!

N.Miller - if you don't mind me asking, how many cycles have you been on Clomid for? And did you do it with or without the HCG trigger?

Hi everyone I'd like to join! Based on CM and FF I o'ed yesterday. Ill be testing September 4 if I can wait that long!

AF is due 9/1-9/3 here, I'm currently 1dpo. Add me to the list please!

Hi everyone, I'd like to be added to the testers list please! I'm CD10 today, and will be ovulating around the 25th. Will be testing around September 8th.

Hi ladies!! I plan to test on the 3rd...no earlier I hope as that's when AF is due!

I hope everyone is feeling better - being sick during the summer is no fun!

I start a new job Monday and am super nervous - hoping that takes my mind off this stuff for a while! I am not a fan of change! We are at the beach now and I have a day to unpack and tackle the laundry before it's back to the real world - yuck!

welcome to all the new folks!

pineapple in the fridge!
my temps look like they are heading towards showing O..
would have liked to get a couple more days in before that, but hopefully still have a chance:dohh: only takes once, right?:winkwink:

Krissy glad they found a why and have a plan! Hopefully the clomid works for you!

KT good luck at the new job!

And good luck to the pineapple core eaters lol.

I was away for work the past couple days and of course positive opk yesterday. We haven't bd'd in a week. Now just patiently waiting for hubby to get home. I feel as though I'm out already! It'd be a miracle if we were to catch it. That eggie is probably leaving as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->