SEPTEMBER friends - a place for support, laughter, and POAS. 66 testers! 8 BFPs!

cd 5 - AF disappeared yesterday. Had to discard today's temp as I'm pretty sure I'm sick and have a fever. And yet, I still have a 7 year old to entertain. I need sleep. :sleep: Told DH this must be a test to see if I'm ready to take care of a child while sick. Granted, if it was our kid, I could trade off with him.

Sorry you're not feeling well. I have a head cold at the moment ( congestion, sinus crap) as do my 1 yr old and 3 yr old. Uh! Hope all of us get better soon.
I'm close to you, cycle day 9. Gosh this ttc sucks, just wait for o then wait for AF. It's like there are two tww! Just trying to pass time until we get to O, then more waiting. My little girls keep me busy though...

Thanks Jules. I know what you mean about waiting. Having my niece here has kept me so busy I haven't been able to think about it too much.

Id like to join. Hopefuly ill be able to hold out till af is due! The second of sept. I must not cave and test early!

Id like to join. Hopefuly ill be able to hold out till af is due! The second of sept. I must not cave and test early!

Ha we are due the same time! ( AF due sept 3 rd) I will prolly test early on sept 1 st though!

Hello everyone, I'm new around here as well. Trying to stay in tune and active! Its our 1st Cycle Trying, CD6 and testing September 16 if AF doesn't show. Hoping BFP's for us all.

Thankyou! Obsessing loads this month already. Not doing temps and having no opks means in just guessing when o having this month!

Welcome to the new ladies over the weekend!

N.Miller - UGH! Hope you feel better soon :hugs: My DD seems to bring home some new plague from day care every month... usually right before my fertile window lol. The one silver lining about the cough is that guaifenesin (cough suppressant) is supposed to be great for CM! :haha:

Woohoo, actually sent DH out this evening for cough suppressant! My cough and congestion gets worse right when the achy feelings go away. Fever, plus new morning wake up times are messing with temp this cycle. Started monitoring cm and opk today. I'm ready to start trying again. I hope DH is. Lol.

Woohoo, actually sent DH out this evening for cough suppressant! My cough and congestion gets worse right when the achy feelings go away. Fever, plus new morning wake up times are messing with temp this cycle. Started monitoring cm and opk today. I'm ready to start trying again. I hope DH is. Lol.

Alright, good luck! I started my OPks today ( cycle day 11) hope to O in about 3 days ( ish) haha. This is a busy week for me and hubby, hope you all are doing your thing as well, lol! :haha:

I hope you feel better soon n.miller!!

Jules - good luck. FX for you and happy BDing

Bug - thanks. Feeling much better, just lingering cough and I have to sit in quiet meetings all day. Ugh. Cough soup present definitely helping.

AFM- cd 8. Temp still higher than normal at this time, but steady. Gonna try to convince DH to bd tonight.:happydance: practice makes perfect

It does! FX it helps us. Might try pineapple core again this cycle.

There is an enzyme in pineapple known as Bromelain that helps break down proteins that are harmful to implantation which is concentrated in the core of the pineapple. You slice the pineapple into 5 equal pieces and eat one piece each day on 1-5dpo. Don't start early though as the acidity in the pineapple can hurt fertility. The goal is to help the fertilized egg implant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->