SEPTEMBER friends - a place for support, laughter, and POAS. 66 testers! 8 BFPs!

8 DPO today and BFN on the sure predicts :( Here's hoping for tomorrow.

Good luck to the two who might have their BFP's

so sorry for AF lizlovelust :hugs:

sorry smiley! you still have time!

feeling a little down and "out" right now. I checked my cervix last night after sex and there wasn't any semen or CM in there (I went to the bathroom right afterwards). Then this afternoon I checked and there was what looked like semen mixed with creamy CM...which makes me think my cervix must be open and the semen went in and came back out. I would think it would be closed if I had conceived...hmm. Not sure what to think.

A bit late but can I join? AF due 30th, but can't help testing already, bfn's so far!

Welcome and GL to those who just joined.

:hugs: to those who got the :witch:

Please join us here for October testing.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...reat-poas-thread-love-support-28-testers.html

Hi Girls!

Devastated to have to ask to be taken off the BFP list :cry:

I've been in and out of hospital all week. My betas have been consistently low and rising at a snail's pace. Ultrasounds kept showing nothing in my uterus. Friday one of the doctors told me she was pretty confident the pregnancy is ectopic and wanted to treat me with Methotrexate. Then after consulting with some of the other docs it was decided that it would be safe for me to wait a little bit longer and see how things progressed.

Saturday night I started having light bleeding with some clots. Went back to the hospital today for my scheduled follow up and nothing had changed. Betas up a smidge, u/s still showed nothing in my uterus, small cyst on my left ovary. Again it was decided to wait and see a little longer as it appears I may now just be miscarrying naturally.

Honestly, I've given up hope on this pregnancy turning into a baby for us. It's absolutely devastating, but I've accepted it. Now I am just praying this is a natural miscarriage, that is passes quickly so we can get back to trying. I'm just praying it's not an ectopic and I don't have to take the Methotrexate.

Anyway, fingers crossed I'll be back to TTC with all of you who are still trying soon!

Hi Girls!

I've been in and out of hospital all week. My betas have been consistently low and rising at a snail's pace. Ultrasounds kept showing nothing in my uterus. Friday one of the doctors told me she was pretty confident the pregnancy is ectopic and wanted to treat me with Methotrexate. Then after consulting with some of the other docs it was decided that it would be safe for me to wait a little bit longer and see how things progressed.

Saturday night I started having light bleeding with some clots. Went back to the hospital today for my scheduled follow up and nothing had changed. Betas up a smidge, u/s still showed nothing in my uterus, small cyst on my left ovary. Again it was decided to wait and see a little longer as it appears I may now just be miscarrying naturally.

Honestly, I've given up hope on this pregnancy turning into a baby for us. It's absolutely devastating, but I've accepted it. Now I am just praying this is a natural miscarriage, that is passes quickly so we can get back to trying. I'm just praying it's not an ectopic and I don't have to take the Methotrexate.

Anyway, fingers crossed I'll be back to TTC with all of you who are still trying soon!

So sorry :hugs:

So sorry KatieA :hugs: Sounds miserable to go through. I truly hope there is still a chance for your little bean, but if not, I hope you do miscarry naturally and avoid all of that awful other stuff. Please keep us updated!

Hi Girls!

OMG..so horrible....my thoughts are with you Katie.....

:hugs:So sorry Katie! I hope all goes well from here on out. I truly hope it isn't ectopic wishing you all the best!

Well looks like I'm out guys, no surprise there :nope: Got a stark white :bfn: at 16 DPO and there's red blood at my cervix so AF will be here full blown tomorrow. So she's just a few days late. Teasing me again. Had otherwise some hope because of a couple of symptoms but nope :nope:

I'll probably join the October thread but don't see the point as it seems like I have no hope of conceiving naturally and any assisted conception won't start until probably November/December at the earliest since we'll first be referred in October and they'll need to test me first (hormones, HSG ect.):cry:

Sorry to be such a downer:( I just feel like we've tried so many things (SMEP, Preseed, OPKs, CBFM, BD every 2nd day + O day, BD every 2nd day including O-1 and O-2, ect) and nothing is working. I'm starting to fear something is seriously wrong with me :nope:

UPDATE: Our GP has sent our referral so now we can contact the clinic of our choice and make an appointment:happydance::dance:

Another stark white BFN today. 11dpo with FMU. Last pregnancy I tested at 10dpo just bc I had an appointment that day and got a BFN. Then tested at 15dpo when AF hadn't shown and was surprised to get my positive. So I'm not really expecting anything to show up early even if I am pregnant.

Tested again this morning with fmu, bfn. I don't know how many dpo I am, no idea when I O, just know AF due Monday and with both my girls before I got bfp a week before. Maybe my body just isn't ready yet after losing Poppy. :shrug:

Bfn at 10dpo for me! Guess my bfp yesterday was a faulty test

While I'm very happy for her a bfp this month would really make going to my best friends baby shower in 2 weeks easier! Waiting until Saturday to test

Sorry for the BFNs Cherryb :( I also got a false positive last cycle and it was terrible. :hugs:

Joining the ranks of BFNs also with one this morning at 11dpo. Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->