September iui

:hugs: So sorry. :/

If I'm not pregnant this cycle I'm hoping for IUI in September also. AF could be here any day between tomorrow and Sept. 6.

I am cd8. I usually ovulate on day 12 or 13 so I will be doing my IUI over the Labor Day weekend.

CD 9 4th cycle of Femara, Bravelle and an IUI. This is definitely it!!!!

I'm CD1 today too Finch.. when do you ovulate? I usually ovulate around CD16 so I have a ways to go.

Heading to the FS on Thursday to find out what he wants to try.

Here is hoping this month is successful as I'm running low on finances and the emotional roller coaster is getting really old. Not sure how much more I can take :nope:

Spotting tonight after not bleeding since Sunday... I mean really???

Hi all - I'm back for more! I'm in the tww wight now, hoping to do an IUI in early to mid-September. My IUI was actually cancelled last week, I only had two follicles, and only one of them looked to be mature, so I didn't want to waste my insurance on it. We're trying on our own - naturally. Wow what a strange concept, right? I didn't even bother taking the trigger shot this time, since I ovulate on my own every month anyway and I like to be able to track my ovulation w/bbt and opks, and the trigger makes any opk results invalid. I just had a temp spike this morning, confirming the positive OPK for the last two days.
September will be tricky since we'll be traveling, so I'm hoping my doc will let me do an IUI with much less monitoring than we normally do. I'm also going to try something new - estrogen priming. I've read this is a very good approach for people like me who are low responders and have a problem w/a lead follicle developing too early. A lead follicle can stunt the development of other, multiple follicles, and keep them from catching up in size. A lead follicle will start producing estrogen and this essentially tells your body "stop making more follicles, we have a good one and we're set for this cycle. My doc normally is very open to all my ideas (I research a LOT)so hoping he will let me start the priming next week and then do femara plus menopur shots after that. Granted,estrogen priming has mostly been used for IVF, not IUIs, but there is no reason it can't work for IUIs as well. If this doesn't work next month, I think IVF is sadly next. :cry:

I'm CD1 today too Finch.. when do you ovulate? I usually ovulate around CD16 so I have a ways to go.

Here is hoping this month is successful as I'm running low on finances and the emotional roller coaster is getting really old. Not sure how much more I can take :nope:

I feel the same way...its emotionally and financially draining. Heres hoping September is our month...

Hi, I'm also having iui waiting for af anytime, i finished provera on monday. I will be taking berserelin 0.3 and peregon 75. This will be my first iui. xx

Hi ladies,
I'm on 6 dpiui, 7 dpt. I have been using cheapies to test out the trigger. I think it's already out of my system or there are such scant amounts HCG hormones in my system the cheapies can't pick it up.

Wristwatch-I'm from Rochester too! What a small world. Are you doing IUI this cycle?

Ladies I can commiserate on the financial expense. We haven't been at this long, but buying donor sperm has been rather costly.

I ovulate on cd16 to! I'm doing femara cd4-8 sono cd13 then trigger and iui based on sono

Hi ladies,
I'm on 6 dpiui, 7 dpt. I have been using cheapies to test out the trigger. I think it's already out of my system or there are such scant amounts HCG hormones in my system the cheapies can't pick it up.

Wristwatch-I'm from Rochester too! What a small world. Are you doing IUI this cycle?

Ladies I can commiserate on the financial expense. We haven't been at this long, but buying donor sperm has been rather costly.

Are u from rochester ny??

:hugs: So sorry. :/

If I'm not pregnant this cycle I'm hoping for IUI in September also. AF could be here any day between tomorrow and Sept. 6.

That is the time frame I am looking at! Then my first IUI in September. We could be cycle buddies. : ) Of cource it would be wonderful if you get your BFP this cycle though!

I will have my first IUI in September. I will be on Femara cd 3-7 and then ultra sound with poss trigger shot on cd 14 or 15. Wouldn't it be great if we can all get our June babies!

Hi ladies, some of you I don't know and some I do know from the July IUI thread.

I wanted to give you guys a update...after the failed IUI in July my DH and I decided to try on our own for two months and then attempt another IUI in October. For those that don't know, our fertility issue has been with motility from an 11 yr vasectomy. My doctor has my DH on two types of vitamins.
Well it worked!!! I got my :bfp: this morning!!! You should have seen my reaction...I've taken these tests so many times and always saw a negative that I didn't think any differently this time. The only thing I noticed was sore BB's for two weeks. It's happened before and I kinda shrugged it off as ovulation symptoms. So when I POAS this morning I wasn't expecting any big suprises. Boy did I get a suprise!!!
I'm still a little nervous since it's so early in the pregnancy and I haven't even been to the doctor yet. I have an appt tomorrow morning. Now the next question for us is one or two babies...twins run in my family(two sets already).
I'm so unbelieveably excited right now!!! I want to tell everyone but I'm trying to remain calm. Don't want to many people to know just yet.

For those still trying, I know it's an emotional battle every month, but never give up. Baby dust to everyone!!!:dust::dust:

Hi ladies, some of you I don't know and some I do know from the July IUI thread.

I wanted to give you guys a update...after the failed IUI in July my DH and I decided to try on our own for two months and then attempt another IUI in October. For those that don't know, our fertility issue has been with motility from an 11 yr vasectomy. My doctor has my DH on two types of vitamins.
Well it worked!!! I got my :bfp: this morning!!! You should have seen my reaction...I've taken these tests so many times and always saw a negative that I didn't think any differently this time. The only thing I noticed was sore BB's for two weeks. It's happened before and I kinda shrugged it off as ovulation symptoms. So when I POAS this morning I wasn't expecting any big suprises. Boy did I get a suprise!!!
I'm still a little nervous since it's so early in the pregnancy and I haven't even been to the doctor yet. I have an appt tomorrow morning. Now the next question for us is one or two babies...twins run in my family(two sets already).
I'm so unbelieveably excited right now!!! I want to tell everyone but I'm trying to remain calm. Don't want to many people to know just yet.

For those still trying, I know it's an emotional battle every month, but never give up. Baby dust to everyone!!!:dust::dust:

Congratulations!!!!

TTC-Congratulations!!!:happydance:

Ladies-I am from/live in Rochester, NY.

Hey Everyone...

I'm sorry I have been MIA for a while.. So I had my consultation with the Dr this morning, and he looked at my chart with me, and he said the scary words.. IVF. I was worried he was going to say that, but I expected it to happen.

So he did the US and things look good. My left ovary looks awesome, and my right, well it never wants to come to the party (it was hiding today, but seen, barely). I spent about 3 hours at the Dr's office getting everything organized for the IVF this month. WOW, yes this month!

The first thing they had to do was a trial embryo transfer, they do this to make sure they can get the embryos up there when its the real deal. Well guess what? He said I had stenosis of the cervix, and that he has to do surgery to dilate it. I'm like wahhhh? So I'm having surgery tomorrow morning at 7am to make my cervix open better, then I will start on a course of injectibles: Menopur 225 iu and Bravelle 225 iu each day and we'll go from there. We are forecasting the embryo retrieval to be on Sept 11th and the embryo transfer to be 3 days later.

I'm a little overwhelmed right now, I kind of feel like its all happening so fast. Thing is that I need to jump on this, and get it done! Wish me luck!!

Best of luck to all of you and to TTCinTexas a huge CONGRATS!!! I hope there are many more :bfp: this month on this thread!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->