September iui

I had my beta yesterday. BFN. They didn’t tell me the number and I didn’t think to ask until I was off the phone. Now I am waiting on AF so we can start again. Hoping I get more than one follicle this time. That is the only thing I can think of. Our numbers were perfect. 21.6mm follicle, 10mm lining, three layers, DH 70 mill count 70% motility, bd two days before IUI, night of IUI, and day after. What more could we have done? Dr. won't raise my dose even though I only got one follicle. If this month doesn't work and I only have one again I want to switch to the shots next month. DH is worried about what that would cost.

im sorry karen. u and i are in the same boat with the numbers and when u bd'ed, 1 follie, 10.4 lining. ugh. so frustrating. i know im out this month too.i always ask the same question, what else could i have done. my bloodtest is on monday so we will see. next month will be our month!!!:hugs:

Yes it will be! We just have to have a little faith.

Karenh - I just have to say I love your attitude, and we need more people like you on this board. It's so darn hard to re-set yourself every cycle, but it becomes just a little bit easier if you have plenty of supporting people on this site who understand exactly what you're going through. Baby dust for your next cycle, I know it will happen!

Hi All
KBrain - that is great news! I too sometimes think the REs/OBs pressure a move to IVF a little earlier than needed - I already got the donor egg talk. and I was 33 with a FSH of 10 - not great but not horrible!. Keep us updated.

Karen - I am praying for you - any news?

AFM - "patiently" waiting out my 2 weeks - they did do one more beta at 24 DPO and it doubled to 5942 - 8 more days of nail biting...

Any other news ladies?

Hi Stillwait78 - I went back to look at your older posts and I have a question - why were you worried about your dpo 13 beta of 48? Do you think that's low? My doc told me mine was right around where it should be (dpo 12 50.5) and when I looked it up online it said that the median was about 39. I was just wondering, but it looks like your numbers are increasing really well, so I'm keeping fx for you!

Yes - I was concerned. However it has caught up so far and was 5924 on DPO 24 - which is about average. All of mine have started low - my last 2 ended before going over 500 - so this is the furthest I have gotten - hoping it keeps going!

I had my beta yesterday. BFN. They didn’t tell me the number and I didn’t think to ask until I was off the phone. Now I am waiting on AF so we can start again. Hoping I get more than one follicle this time. That is the only thing I can think of. Our numbers were perfect. 21.6mm follicle, 10mm lining, three layers, DH 70 mill count 70% motility, bd two days before IUI, night of IUI, and day after. What more could we have done? Dr. won't raise my dose even though I only got one follicle. If this month doesn't work and I only have one again I want to switch to the shots next month. DH is worried about what that would cost.

im sorry karen. u and i are in the same boat with the numbers and when u bd'ed, 1 follie, 10.4 lining. ugh. so frustrating. i know im out this month too.i always ask the same question, what else could i have done. my bloodtest is on monday so we will see. next month will be our month!!!:hugs:

Yes it will be! We just have to have a little faith.

Karenh - I just have to say I love your attitude, and we need more people like you on this board. It's so darn hard to re-set yourself every cycle, but it becomes just a little bit easier if you have plenty of supporting people on this site who understand exactly what you're going through. Baby dust for your next cycle, I know it will happen!

Thank you, you are so sweet!:hugs:

Hi All
KBrain - that is great news! I too sometimes think the REs/OBs pressure a move to IVF a little earlier than needed - I already got the donor egg talk. and I was 33 with a FSH of 10 - not great but not horrible!. Keep us updated.

Karen - I am praying for you - any news?

AFM - "patiently" waiting out my 2 weeks - they did do one more beta at 24 DPO and it doubled to 5942 - 8 more days of nail biting...

Any other news ladies?

Hi Stillwait78 - I went back to look at your older posts and I have a question - why were you worried about your dpo 13 beta of 48? Do you think that's low? My doc told me mine was right around where it should be (dpo 12 50.5) and when I looked it up online it said that the median was about 39. I was just wondering, but it looks like your numbers are increasing really well, so I'm keeping fx for you!

Yes - I was concerned. However it has caught up so far and was 5924 on DPO 24 - which is about average. All of mine have started low - my last 2 ended before going over 500 - so this is the furthest I have gotten - hoping it keeps going!

I don't know a lot about numbers yet because I have never gotten close enough to think about them since last cycle was my first one ever even ovulating, however those numbers look great to me! Congrats! I really hope this little bean sticks for you and you have a h&h 9 months! :happydance:

:bfn: This was our last IUI...good luck to the rest of you :dust::dust:

Aww JandK I am so sorry :( didn't you mention that you were going to try something else?

Yes we are going to use a fresh sperm donor with a softcup and preseed. Its as old fashion as its gonna get for us.

JandK I am so sorry. I hope the soft cup and preseed work. There are people on there that swear by it. They also say if you can O that helps the sperm get up there better. Best of luck to you both!

:bfn: This was our last IUI...good luck to the rest of you :dust::dust:

So sorry JandK - I can only imagine how disappointed you must be. But hang in there, and I do hope the "old-fashioned" way works for you! GL!

I believe Karen and I must have read the same thread about the sperm in the soft cup and if you have an orgasam with it in then that's supposed to grab the sperm. Good luck to you and keep us posted!!

well, joining in with you ladies that got the witch, came early this month. im done stressing out over this. on to our 2nd iui i guess. this month im continuing my accupuncture, cause it def helps with my stress. keep takin my vitamins, start excercising a lil more, maybe itll keep my mind off baby mode for at least 7-8 hrs of the week. not goin to obsess over, cm, cp, boob aches and go crazy thinking about everything that could of or did go wrong with the iui. i seriously cant understand this, and i need to just let go and let god. everytime i get my period i sit on the toilet for 5 minutes crying my eyes out asking god why...im honestly not even sad right now and didnt do that this morning. this scares me cuz obviously i have come numb to this, desensitized over this. i actually expect to get my period every month...wow..this is starting to affect my everyday life and i got to nip it in the bud now before i make myself sick. i may even just skip iui this month and relax. idk yet ill see when the time comes but for right now im gonna sit back and live day by day. i dont even know how to feel anymore. but like i said im done with the hampster wheel in my head. i swear im going to try my best to keep busy physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
im sorry for the rant but i know u girls get it. i appreciate the opportunity to be able to express somewhere how i feel because this is a serious isssue in a womans life. women who want nothing more than to start a family with their SO, and be a mother at some point in their life. this situation im in is so heartbreaking and makes me even more furious to know this heartbreak is felt by other women in this crazy world.
well im going to try and get back to work and "keep busy". hope u all are having a wonderful day and ill get back soon. :hugs:

Lildebs - I think most ladies on this thread can relate and understand your pain. I feel for you and hope that one of these month will be your BFP. I think what helped me out the most during the last two years of trying, was the idea that for some people, it just takes a while. No matter how impatient you get, and how much you want it to happen NOW, your time will come when it will come and all you can do is try your best every month and let nature handle the rest. I know it doesn't sound like much, but once I let go of the idea that I can and need to control this process, it somehow became easier. I hope you get some peace and R&R this month. Treat yourself a little, you deserve it!

Lil: I am so sorry it didn't work this month for you. I know how debilitating a BFN can be. I agree with K though. What I have found to be helpful is I have turned over control to the Lord. I know that I am doing my part and now I need to let Him do His. He has a plan for me and when it is supposed to happen it will. That being said, we do have a long break planned. We are going to do this iui and then next cycle iui if needed. If still a bfn then we are taking a break until my May cycle. We figured we would try a few IUIs because we know there is a good chance it will take multiple trys, but then we are going to take some time to regroup. I hope you find what works for you, and there is nothing wrong with taking time to grieve. I believe that a BFP is a loss. Even though there wasn't an embrio that you no longer have, there was a hope and a possability of a miricle. The loss of that is hard and needs to be worked though. We are here for you. :hugs:

After spending all day Friday crying then the weekend moping and crampy I am ready to start this new cycle. I am doing all that I can do the rest is up to the Lord...

After spending all day Friday crying then the weekend moping and crampy I am ready to start this new cycle. I am doing all that I can do the rest is up to the Lord...

So sorry you're feeling down JandK - I know that feeling of disappointment so well. Would you be willing to consider IVF if the natural method didn't work out? Maybe it's just good to keep that at the back of your mind as a last resort to allow you to relax more in the meantime, (though I know that IVF is not a possibility for many people, due to cost, beliefs, etc.). I always had it in the back of my mind as a last resort, and although it would have been extremely difficult for us to afford, and I didn't want to go that "extreme", I do think it helped me to chill out, knowing that if we had to, we had another potential option and it was not the end of the road yet.

We dont have the money for IVF. So its really not an option....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->