September iui

I see a line, I see a line!!!! Keep us posted :)

AFM- I'm waiting at the FS for bloodwork as we speak. CD3 and my baseline u/s was good and I am expecting the bloodwork will be as well. Then I start the injections tonight...eek!

Good luck Kbrain! Has your line gotten any darker?

I go in for my beta today. I am so nervous. I haven't tested because I am really afraid of a BFP. I could really use prayers today please ladies.

Good luck today Karenh!!! It can happen when you least expect it. My lines are getting darker, - so far I've taken about 6 ICs and they are all progressively getting darker, so happy about that! I have about 50 more ICs left (I buy in bulk!) so I can keep testing till the cows come home. I have an appointment at my RE for tomorrow morning for a blood test and then a second blood test two days after that. FXed that my numbers grow like they should.

Hi All
KBrain - that is great news! I too sometimes think the REs/OBs pressure a move to IVF a little earlier than needed - I already got the donor egg talk. and I was 33 with a FSH of 10 - not great but not horrible!. Keep us updated.

Karen - I am praying for you - any news?

AFM - "patiently" waiting out my 2 weeks - they did do one more beta at 24 DPO and it doubled to 5942 - 8 more days of nail biting...

Any other news ladies?

Good luck today Karenh!!! It can happen when you least expect it. My lines are getting darker, - so far I've taken about 6 ICs and they are all progressively getting darker, so happy about that! I have about 50 more ICs left (I buy in bulk!) so I can keep testing till the cows come home. I have an appointment at my RE for tomorrow morning for a blood test and then a second blood test two days after that. FXed that my numbers grow like they should.

I am so happy for you! That sounds wonderful! Good luck at the RE today!

I had my beta yesterday. BFN. They didn’t tell me the number and I didn’t think to ask until I was off the phone. Now I am waiting on AF so we can start again. Hoping I get more than one follicle this time. That is the only thing I can think of. Our numbers were perfect. 21.6mm follicle, 10mm lining, three layers, DH 70 mill count 70% motility, bd two days before IUI, night of IUI, and day after. What more could we have done? Dr. won't raise my dose even though I only got one follicle. If this month doesn't work and I only have one again I want to switch to the shots next month. DH is worried about what that would cost.

Sorry to hear that karenh. Myself and everyone on here can attest to how stressful and expensive the TTC process can be. Keep trying...

Well I am 10dpiui. We have decided that if this one doesnt take we will be done with IUI. The stress and expense is getting to us. We will continue trying for 6 more months with a fresh sperm donor. This morning I saw the tiniest of spotting. Im cd24 so Im hoping its not an early period like last month. Good luck to all the ladies still waiting to test. I will be testing Saturday if AF doesnt show up first...

Well I am 10dpiui. We have decided that if this one doesnt take we will be done with IUI. The stress and expense is getting to us. We will continue trying for 6 more months with a fresh sperm donor. This morning I saw the tiniest of spotting. Im cd24 so Im hoping its not an early period like last month. Good luck to all the ladies still waiting to test. I will be testing Saturday if AF doesnt show up first...

Good luck! I really hope af doesn't show for you! She just did for me. On to round two and the October thread.

I had my beta yesterday. BFN. They didn’t tell me the number and I didn’t think to ask until I was off the phone. Now I am waiting on AF so we can start again. Hoping I get more than one follicle this time. That is the only thing I can think of. Our numbers were perfect. 21.6mm follicle, 10mm lining, three layers, DH 70 mill count 70% motility, bd two days before IUI, night of IUI, and day after. What more could we have done? Dr. won't raise my dose even though I only got one follicle. If this month doesn't work and I only have one again I want to switch to the shots next month. DH is worried about what that would cost.

So sorry Karen, but at least you get to try again. I know it's hard, but after every single BFN I had to force myself to mentally shift gears from being disappointed to hopeful about the next cycle. Not easy to do, but makes you feel better! I believe that your numbers have to be below either 3 or 5 to be considered negative, not sure if that helps you or not. Even if you do only get one follicle next time around, the meds that you're on (Chlomid or Femara?) will stimulate your egg to develop better than it would otherwise.
As for the cost of injectibles, there are several online pharmacies that offer discounted prices b/c they are located outside the US. Good luck to you this next cycle and hang in there. It will happen for you for sure!

My beta today was 50.5, which I guess for dpo 12 is right where it should be. I go in on Thursday again and they're looking to have it 100 or more. I'm so nervous! When I got back I had to stop myself from using up another CBE digital - I just want to see it flash Pregnant. I took one yesterday morning and I guess the hcg had not built up enough yet b/c it came up Not Pregnant and I was so bummed. I know it's silly, and my husband is wondering why I insist on wasting another $12 to confirm something I already know, but I just need to see that word. :blush:

Hi All
KBrain - that is great news! I too sometimes think the REs/OBs pressure a move to IVF a little earlier than needed - I already got the donor egg talk. and I was 33 with a FSH of 10 - not great but not horrible!. Keep us updated.

Karen - I am praying for you - any news?

AFM - "patiently" waiting out my 2 weeks - they did do one more beta at 24 DPO and it doubled to 5942 - 8 more days of nail biting...

Any other news ladies?

Hi Stillwait78 - I went back to look at your older posts and I have a question - why were you worried about your dpo 13 beta of 48? Do you think that's low? My doc told me mine was right around where it should be (dpo 12 50.5) and when I looked it up online it said that the median was about 39. I was just wondering, but it looks like your numbers are increasing really well, so I'm keeping fx for you!

I'm sorry JandK, I'm hoping that you're successful in the next six months, the sooner the better of course!

My beta today was 50.5, which I guess for dpo 12 is right where it should be. I go in on Thursday again and they're looking to have it 100 or more. I'm so nervous! When I got back I had to stop myself from using up another CBE digital - I just want to see it flash Pregnant. I took one yesterday morning and I guess the hcg had not built up enough yet b/c it came up Not Pregnant and I was so bummed. I know it's silly, and my husband is wondering why I insist on wasting another $12 to confirm something I already know, but I just need to see that word. :blush:

Ok, however idiotic it may be -I beat the darn CBE digital! I've waited two years to see this word pop up!

Attachments

• 2012-10-09_19-15-02_6.jpg
    2012-10-09_19-15-02_6.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0

I completely get that. I didn't test before my beta, but I bought some CBE digital on the way home incase it was a BFP. Since it was a negative I am saving them for this cycle. So silly, I know, but I want to be able to have physical evidence. Right?

Ok, however idiotic it may be -I beat the darn CBE digital! I've waited two years to see this word pop up!

Wasn't that exciting?!? I bet it was the best feeling in the world to see the pregnant pop up! Yay! I did that with the ovulation kit after the trigger because it was my first time ever ovulating. :haha: After so many negatives I just needed to see a positive.

im sorry karen. u and i are in the same boat with the numbers and when u bd'ed, 1 follie, 10.4 lining. ugh. so frustrating. i know im out this month too.i always ask the same question, what else could i have done. my bloodtest is on monday so we will see. next month will be our month!!!:hugs:

im sorry karen. u and i are in the same boat with the numbers and when u bd'ed, 1 follie, 10.4 lining. ugh. so frustrating. i know im out this month too.i always ask the same question, what else could i have done. my bloodtest is on monday so we will see. next month will be our month!!!:hugs:

Yes it will be! We just have to have a little faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->