September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

om 15th september , after 9 days of being late and 3 days of labour i had a beautiful litle girl. Day 3 of labour i was in hospital from midnight, by lunch time i was only 5 cm so they induced me. when it reached 8pm the follwing day i was still only 5cm dilated, baby had a fast heartbeat and my blood pressure was very low with a fever, and they realised that baby was too big for me to give birth vaginaly. i was taken to theatre at 9pm and given a ceaserean.
Carly Rose Jordan arrived at 9.05pm weighing a whopping 9lb 4oz!! she is doing very well and we are lucky to have been blessed with such a little angel, only waking 2 to 3 times at night :)

Hi All

My baby boy has finally arrived on 18th September.

:) I love him to bits :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Good luck to all of you. Will post birth story soon

:)

:happydance: lil lady arrived naturally on wed 21st! Quick labour not that it seemed at time and boyyy it hurt. 2nd tear but we're coping! 8lb 1oz.. 51.5 cms long.. 9 days overdue! Birth story to follow when I get a min!!

Congratulations to all the new mummies :) xxx

my little girl arrived on tuesday 20th september :) 5.54pm weighing 8lbs and 52cm long :) xxx

https:/ https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/745500-arrival-sydney-rhiannon-page-traumatic-birth.html BIRTH STORY =)

Congratulations to all the new mummies! I hope it's not too long before I'm posting my announcement too although I'm not feeling hopeful. Due date is tomorrow but I have no signs of anything happening any time soon.

Woah a sudden influx of new mummies! Massive congratulations to you all!

As ever, best of luck to the ladies still waiting. Can't be too much longer for any of you now, we're almost in October :D

So many babies being born now, getting a bit jealous lol! Congrats to everyone :) xxx

Had my baby Senah yesterday September 23. Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz, 2 days before due date!

went in to get checked again and im still 1 cm but im 80% thinned and a -1 or -2 station. so it will probly be awhile longer for her to come out just hope not to long. ive been loosing mucus plug since before the sweep and wondering how much could there possibly be?

she said to walk atleast 2 hrs a day at one time and have sex. dont these people know both of those are like a major chore? having sex now would be like having it in the worst part of your period...cant i just give him a cup and surenge and do like they do with IUI

Congrats new mummies! Can tell lots of us have delivered now there's no posting!! So busy!

:dance: Baby Emily Jayne Dyer was born 20th Sept at 2:56am 1 day after due date. She's amazing! I'm totally in love:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
2011-09-20 04.48.07a.jpg2011-09-22 10.29.32-1.jpg2011-09-23 08.38.38a.jpg2011-09-23 11.23.18a.jpg

awwww ladies, loving all the pictures. all of our babies are just stunning. congratulations to everyone!!

Congrats to all the September mummies that managed to stay september mummies lol, Looks like i will be an October mummy when little man decides to make an apperance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->