September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

awww congratulations! She's beautiful! :cloud9:

no birthday baby for me,but thats ok,she needs her own special day and not to have to share it with her mummy. My due date is monday and thats her grandmas birthday who isnt with us anymore. It would be lovely if she came then! Hubby thinks 2moro xx

My baby girl will be here in the next couple of days.

Being induced tomorrow after my waters broke yesterday - assuming I don't go into labour before hand.

So excited!!!!!!

Hey all had my lil girl on September 16th. Had to have waters broken and i was 5 days overdue. Only home from hospital so will post pics soon. Hope all mamas and babas are doing well :) xxx

Sorry it's taken so long to update! Congratulations to all the new mummies :) xx

My waters broke last night at 7pm but got sent home as i wasnt contracting but started at 11pm and stopped at half 6! Grrr but im booked in for induction at 7pm 2nite so in 4hrs we should be getting this show on the road! :dance:

Your hubby was poss right then live in hope!!
Love how you forgot to update yourself littleboo!
Been looking at due date vs actual date and only one other lady got to 6 days over, everyone else is less! COME ON BABY GIRL!!!!

I was due on 7th september. Now 11 days overdue :( Only had the odd twinge and I think I've started with the bloody show today so maybe things will happen soon. If not booked for induction on wednesday! Hurry up baby! :)

I've had nothing lol! She's low so aching my girl bits but that's about it! Eek @ 11 days, I got sweep tomorrow

aww yay live_in_hope, best of luck!

Been looking at due date vs actual date and only one other lady got to 6 days over, everyone else is less! COME ON BABY GIRL!!!!

Thanks!! :hugs: I'm still here, eagerly awaiting 7pm!! She's not coming off her own accord, lazy madam...I must admit, I dont reckon she was ready anyway, I think (if its possible) that I burst my own waters..... I went to the loo about 15moins before, real urge to go (#2) but things were uite tough, so I pushed and pushed wuite hard. I only did abit, but I felt funny afterwards then they just started trickling and they trickled for hours and hours! Time I left hospital I was drenched!! I went through all my knickers and 3pairs of hubbys boxers!!! :rofl: lol xx

So yer, hubby could well be right...first time for everything! lol

Fingers crossed you're little girly comes very soon!! :thumbup: xxx

congrats on the new little ones, still waiting on mine to show up..... wishing it would happen any time now

2 days to go until i have my c-section, i am calm right now but tomorow night i am gonna be terrified!!

Ah jesus :dohh: my brain's a tad frazzled at the moment :haha: hope your little girl makes an appearance soon hun xx

I had my little girl on wednesday 14th september 2 weeks early (EDD 25th september). we named her Alyssa and she weighed 6lb 10oz and was 51cm long. Shes breastfeeding really well which i'm pleased about because i never managed it with my other 2 :cloud9:

Congratulations to all the other new mummies and i hope the mummies still waiting dont have too long to wait.

im 39 weeks today and there is absolutly no sign of my peanut making an appearnce any time soon :(

Hi ladies

Sorry ive been so long updating. Life has been manic

Mia Grace was born on wednesday 14th september at 11.19am. Section went well, just had one moment where my BP went low and i felt very ill but they got it back up for me. She decided to move in my belly as they were about to get her out so i could feel them shaking away at my belly and in the end used forceps to get her out but i am totally in love.

She weighed 8 lbs 8.5 oz so actually less than i thought. She is a very content baby but last night was a different story though. I will be writing my full story up in my journal either later or very soon. Thankyou all for your support over the last 9 months and heres a piccy for you (see avatar) xx

Only 5 days to go for me and got no signs whatsoever of anything happening. Feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->