September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Congratulations on your little girls, Boony and Lincoln Girl!

Good luck to those still waiting x

sequeena- your LO looks like a little man sitting there like that....he looks alot older just hanging out

sequeena- your LO looks like a little man sitting there like that....he looks alot older just hanging out

I was just about to say pretty much exactly the same thing!! He looks like a little toddler, how cute! x x x

Ah thank you!! He's a little character that's for sure! X

My little girl was born at 2am september 18 after 16 hours of active labor, 4 hours of pushing, 20 stitches and a vaccuum. 7 lb 12oz 20 3/4 inches. I will follow up with pix and eventually a birth story!

im still preggers :( wish i was one of those lucky ladies that has had their lo

im seeing the consultant at 40+2 and if i havent went im to be induced

My little girl was born at 2am september 18 after 16 hours of active labor, 4 hours of pushing, 20 stitches and a vaccuum. 7 lb 12oz 20 3/4 inches. I will follow up with pix and eventually a birth story!
sounds like she didnt wanna come out. she was just fine staying in....i think thats how my little girl just might be but i hope not....cant wait to read your story and see pix

im still preggers :( wish i was one of those lucky ladies that has had their lo
ya same here

im seeing the consultant at 40+2 and if i havent went im to be induced
i have an app on wed. then again at 40+2 as well if i havnt had her yet so hopefully they decide to induce by then

My little girl was born at 8am on 18th September weighing 6lb 14oz.

Labour was 10 hours start to finish, 3 and a half hours in hospital and only 45 minutes of pushing!
Two midwifes have said I was built to have babies!!
I was very lucky and feel very blessed to have my new baby dozing peacefully next to me as I type.

Thank you everyone for all your support. :flower:

Been uP all night with irregular contractions so hoping they get more stable! They ok then hurt then ok argh!

Hello Ladies, baby girl is finally with us: Hayden Manon Safia :baby:
She was born on Monday 19th @ 16:40 and unfortunately for me, and I still can't believe it, without epidural ! Not enough time :cry:

Good luck to the rest of September mummies :flower:

back from the docs, im 1 cm dialated and they did a sweep to help move things along. i was spotting as soon as she was done so hopefully it gets things moving along. she also said she can feel her head and its big...not what i wanna know before i push her out...... i think my lower area is going to be bruised from when she checked and did the sweep, she was putting full forse pressure and twisting her knuckles on the outside down there...that hurt worse than the sweep

At my doctor's visit yesterday I found out that I am 3 cm dilated and 90% effaced. I am scheduled this Saturday for induction at 7 am! :)

congrats on the new babies......im still waiting on mine!

i'm still waiting too- had 2 sweeps and nothing has has started labour :cry:

i have a question for u ladies:
is it considerd the bloody show if you had a sweep and were already spotting because of it then u loose alot of the plug with the brown blood stuff all in it?

i already lost peices of the plug for the last 2 days before yesterday then went to the doc yesterday when they did a sweep. i started spotting right away and cramping like period cramps then this morning lost alot of the plug with alot of brown and cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->