September/October Babies !

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
Hi ,
i am Miel a old time member of BnB ...i am 36 years old (in April ) and this my second pregnancy with again the help of clomid :)

Please if you want to share your pregnancy journey please join me :happydance:

All members welcome !:hugs:

Due Dates
Autunmsky September 28th 2011 upcoming scan May 19th or before!
HAYLEY 28th September 2011 upcoming 12 weeks scan March 21th .
Miel October 3rd 2011 upcoming 12 weeks scan March 25th.

Count me in :coffee: :happydance: I'm kinda an old(ish) time member too, realise I hardly know anyone anymore, theyre all new :haha:

Congratulations on your new bumpy :D whats your due date?

xxx

Count me in :coffee: :happydance: I'm kinda an old(ish) time member too, realise I hardly know anyone anymore, theyre all new :haha:

Congratulations on your new bumpy :D whats your due date?

xxx

i think October 3rd Haley and you ?

Meeting with the doc for a scan on February 7th :happydance:....

i feel the same ..went on the first Trimester and got scare as barely know anyone (and i have being around for a while !!! )...i guess due to that when ttc #2 i kind of stuck pretty much to my TTc journal !:blush:

I want to join! I conceived on Clomid as well, for the 2nd time :) I'm due 28th Sept (same day as Hayley x!)

xxx

Hi everyone! I'm due September 29th and I also just conceived my 2nd child with the help of Clomid and an IUI.

miel~ I know what you mean about the 1st trimester~ there are a TON of ladies over there! Are you looking forward to your scan?? I have my first appointment Feb 2nd and I CANNNNNOT wait! :happydance:

hayley x~ We are the same ... 5w and 1d although my due date is a day later than yours~ at least I think it is!

Rumpskin~ Hi! :) when are you due??

AutumnSky~ How old is your first child??? I have an 8 year old son already so there is going to be a huge age gap!

Hi everyone! I'm due September 29th and I also just conceived my 2nd child with the help of Clomid and an IUI.

miel~ I know what you mean about the 1st trimester~ there are a TON of ladies over there! Are you looking forward to your scan?? I have my first appointment Feb 2nd and I CANNNNNOT wait! :happydance:

hayley x~ We are the same ... 5w and 1d although my due date is a day later than yours~ at least I think it is!

Rumpskin~ Hi! :) when are you due??

AutumnSky~ How old is your first child??? I have an 8 year old son already so there is going to be a huge age gap!

Congrats on your BFP! Good to see that Clomid has worked its magic with someone else too!

My son is 11 and a half months old, so there will be about 20 months between them - eek! Its going to be hard, but hopefully they will grow up to be good friends!

xx

AutumnSky~ Yes, I am sooo thankful for Clomid! I am especially grateful that it worked the first try! I think that is GREAT that your children will be close together- I have 3 sisters and we are all pretty close in age and I am glad it was that way. I wanted to have my children closer together but my son's dad and I didn't stay together~ and I was single a good 4 years before meeting my wonderful husband... it is what it is.. and there are positives to having a big age gap too (putting my son on poop patrol! ha! jk!) .. I just feel fortunate that he is going to have a sibling at all honestly! :)

Trystan will be 22 month by the time we have baby number #2 ...for some reason i feel like Trystan will always have a special place in my heart because it took us ages to get him and with the bleeding etc during the pregnancy we always felt like we never going to have him ....thank God everything work out ...but i dont know he is just so adorable ...i feel it is hard or way to early to feel attach to number 2 yet ? i am very very happy but its just feel different i guess ...
how are you feeling your girls ?
Welcome Hollyw79 :)!

Also enjoying to sleep on my tummy as i know soon it will be over !!!

miel~ I LOVE your son's name! I actually wanted to name my second child that if it turns out to be a boy but my younger sister already claimed dibs on the name if/when she has a boy!! Wow, that is great that everything worked out with your son.. I know there is a different sense of appreciation when it doesn't happen as quickly/easily as it may with just getting preggo without any problems. I had my 1st son pretty easily~ didn't even try- but this one... we had gone to a FS and had ourselves just checked out and were disappointed when we found out my DH had a bad sperm analysis.. we were very fearful we wouldn't conceive at all. He doesn't have any of his own yet so this is a HUGE deal for him. We feel BEYOND blessed just to be where we are... we also feel like it's hard to get attached- until we see a heartbeat and such.. just being guarded but praying for the best!!

I was thinking last night about the sleeping on the tummy bit~ I am definitely a tummy sleeper and my boobs were KILLING me! That to me is the most prominent symptom so far- that and peeing in the night multiples times! How have you been feeling?

so far so good ..feeling a little nauseous at night but i remember with Trystan i only got really bad when i hit about 9 weeks ....OMG i was sick like a dog everynight for about a 1 hours right after 6:00 pm...i think it last a good 3 weeks too !!!

you know what i am looking forward the most is the child birth ? lol ...it was not that great with Trystan 3 bad Epidurals ....him having the cord around his neck 3 times !! but i remember vaguely the pushing stage and that i loved !!! but it went so fast ..i kind of want to really enjoy the all process this time :)

miel~ that is EXACTLY how I was with my 1st son too.. once 8-9 weeks hit- BOOM_ I couldn't leave the house w/o a barf bag! It was BAD! What's worse is that it lasted until I was five months preggo! I am *hoping* this will be a m/s free preggo but I've put my gloves and boots on and I'm preparing for it, lol.

Ouch, 3 epidurals??? I had to have a 2nd- the first one only worked on half of my body and made me end up hurting worse. The nurse was like "girl- you need to breathe!!" I was freaking out some. How was your DH during delivery?? I am curious to see how my DH will do. He hates hospitals honestly and this.. well.. this isn't exactly peaches and roses! HA! But you get a wonderful and beautiful blessing at the end of it!

so far so good ..feeling a little nauseous at night but i remember with Trystan i only got really bad when i hit about 9 weeks ....OMG i was sick like a dog everynight for about a 1 hours right after 6:00 pm...i think it last a good 3 weeks too !!!

you know what i am looking forward the most is the child birth ? lol ...it was not that great with Trystan 3 bad Epidurals ....him having the cord around his neck 3 times !! but i remember vaguely the pushing stage and that i loved !!! but it went so fast ..i kind of want to really enjoy the all process this time :)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: This is what I cannot wait to do. Its such an amazing experience and nothing compares. I am hoping for a more relaxed birth this time last two times I had to be induced cause of PE but I soooo want to go over with this baby if at all 'safe' ... must be mad x

Hollyw could it be the time difference? what day/time is it there? x

Well, its Thursday, around 1:45pm right now for me.. I might just have a longer cycle than you which is what I am guessing- or maybe I calculated wrong, lol

My LMP was on December 22.. and I know for a fact that I conceived on January 6th..

When I go to the bump.com's website- it says my EDD is September 28th.. so maybe that is right! I had another calculator that I found that based it off of conception date which I figure would be more accurate.. not sure! Maybe I'll just stick with the 28th - at least until the doc updates it! :)

When I go to the bump.com's website- it says my EDD is September 28th.. so maybe that is right! I had another calculator that I found that based it off of conception date which I figure would be more accurate.. not sure! Maybe I'll just stick with the 28th - at least until the doc updates it! :)

My LMP was 22nd Dec as well, and all the online calculators have put me at 28th Sept too. Wow, 3 of us with the same due date already! Wonder which one of us will pop first!

I know what you mean Miel, about it feeling different this time. It took us 2 years to conceive Jacob, and 3 rounds of Clomid. It took us 3 months and 1 round of Clomid this time. Although I'm excited, I'm also more worried, lol. I know what to expect this time. And I'm dreading hitting 6 weeks, because thats when my ALL DAY sickness kicked in last time. And it didn't go until I was about 16 weeks pregnant. Ugh, it was horrible. Really hoping that this pregnancy is different, and I don't get it as bad!

I loved the pushing part of labour as well, but that was probably because I'd had an epidural, and could no longer feel any pain!! Part of me would like to try a home birth this time, but I'm not sure I could cope without the epidural!! I loved it!

maybe i will pop before you girls since i pop out Trystan 2 weeks early !!! lol

so glad we got ourselves a nice bump group :hugs:

so hayley is first to see the doc/midwife ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->