September/October Babies !

Happy 5 weeks Miel :flower:

Time is just flying, we got our :bfp: 2 weeks ago tonight and its just unbelievable where the time has gone. Really looking forward to MW on Weds, hoping she'll book my 12 week scan, I had so many early scans with Daisy 6 before 12 weeks, so really want this pregnancy to be more relaxed :(

I cant wait to hear how many babys there are Miel :happydance:

Autumnsky - how kool you might be able to blag yourself an early scan, hope you can :D Its amazing how different they look with each scan, wish we owned a scanner machine :rofl:

Started waking in the night already unable to get back off to sleep :( its awful cause I wake up feeling awful come morning when Daisy wakes me up. I cant believe shes one now *sob* x

i could not sleep saturday night from 4am to 6 am ....is it a sympthom then ?

i kept thinking ..going to have to buy a new crib:cloud9: Trystan has crib that convert to a toddler bed then to a full bed...so thinking of getting the same one :)
https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/catalina-3-in-1-crib/?pkey=bcribs

Yes :( I had it really bad in my last 2 pregnancies, but its so much harder now I have a baby thats alive to look after.

Omg you have such cute things over there, England is boring :sulk:

What age do they go into a toddler bed? we're hoping we can buy Daisy a toddler bed in time for the babys arrival so we can use her cot and just buy a new mattress but is that being too optimistic? x

basically i got the a kit that goes with the crib (your remove the front gate and replace it by a smaller one ) so they dont roll over the floor...i think they can go past 2 year old in the toddler bed....i guess once they can sleep with blanket and sheets i guess...

oh haley i love the potterybarn kids store !!! a little pricey but beautiful !!!

Since you're all my bump buddies, feel free to add me on Facebook if you like :)

I haven't gone public about being pregnant on there yet though, so ssshhhh!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/elizabethwalker84

Yes- you ladies can add me on facebook! Also hush, hush for me! Waiting until @ least tomorrow when I have my doc appointment to know that all is going well so far! :)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1730604793

AutumnSky- I coudn't add you for some reason?? said the link didn't work?

Good luck today Holly :) I just got back from midwife shes so lovely, treating me as a first time mum so I get the regular appointments and getting referred to consultant next week :) She thinks I could be 10 weeks pregnant not 6 so when I have my scan I will be either 12 or 16 weeks eeek. Pretty sure I'm 6 weeks though. Thinking of having a private scan now :shrug: x

AutumnSky~ Thanks for adding me! :) My appointment isn't until this afternoon so I have to wait a few more hours... I am READY. I am *PRAYING* that everything is going okay so far .. and FX'd for an ultrasound!!!!

I had a little bout of insomnia last night :cry: It was soooo frustrating bc I was so tired yet just could NOT fall asleep!!!

hayley x~ wow a MONTH difference! Goodness! That is awesome that you are going to get regular appointments and such... I think I probably would get a private scan as well honestly~ just to know for sure how far along you are and to check on things. I think they are SO reassuring too- which is why I want one today! Fingers crossed!

good luck Holly can wait to hear from you :)

Hayley glad your mid wife was great sweetie !:hugs:do you get the same person or is it someone new ?

Hey everyone!! :) I had my appointment this afternoon. Didn't get an u/s :( He said the doc who does it wasn't there and he also said it was a smidgen early to do one anyway. The good news is that I will get one next Thursday- so just about a week away thankfully. I went and had blood work done- and have to have it drawn again in 48 hours to check HSG and progesterone. He offered putting me on progesterone supplements now - which I decided to hold off until I got the blood work back. I had great levels pre- preg so there is no reason to believe I will have an issue - but because I am a fertility patient- he offered. Hoping I don't need that. We shall see in the next few days. He did a pelvic exam and said i definitely feel preggo and that my uterus is growing which is a good sign. So, all in all- a good appointment. Do you think its normal to have some slight cramping after a pelvic exam??? I am just glad everything seems okay so far. I've had a slight cramping on the side I ovulate on- so its like I think 'ecptopic' .. but its not strong pain and no spotting- and very slighty- my doc said I could have a corpus luteum cyst?? I wonder if that's from Clomid or what??? He wasn't at all concerned though and said everything seems great so far so I am thankful. We told my son tonight since it's more "official" and he seemed excited but wants a brother! :) We bought him a new Nintendo Wii game- Mario Kart- from his new sibling! :)

My doc did NOT want me to exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously thought he would say it would be okay to jog a mile or so and take it easy- he said walking- and no more than an hour 3 times a week! I AM FLOORED! I could have sworn he would have said something different- especially being that I for years have been active! He said he might allow me to do a little more based off of my labs but said for the 1st trimester to do limited walking! can you believe that? No more light jogging, elliptical or bike for now!

so sorry about not having the scan but in a Week little bean will be much bigger !!! :)

have a great week end girls !!!

Monday is it my turn ...scan time :)!

miel~ that's awesome and exciting!!! Let us know how it goes!!! You'll be 6 weeks on the dot, right?

just came back from the emergency room....as i was having pain....

anyway everything is ok ...baby in the right spot (we wanted to rule out a Etiopic ) we saw the sac and yolk sac and we are going back to do a other scan on the 18th to see the heartbeat :)!
they said my pains is probably cause my a ovary producing hormones to support the pregnancy ...

and we saw just one bean by the way :)

Just replied in your journal, so pleased baby is ok :) I had a cyst on my ovary (if its the same thing) and it went by my 12 week scan x

miel~ oh wow.. that must have been scary! I am glad you are okay!! I am/was having a very slight discomfort on my left side- the side I ovulated on and I mentioned it to my doc and he said since pain wasn't severe and no bleeding that it's probably a cyst like hayley mentioned- especially bc I took Clomid which increases chances of developing a cyst. I get my u/s Thursday and *PRAYING* that's all that it is- but after reading about cysts- I really do think that is what I have.

I hope you are feeling better and that is so exciting that you at least got to see your little bean and that your next one isn't too far away!

Miel, glad your scan went ok, and everything is in the right place!

Is it just me who is feeling like complete crap now? My all day nausea has definitely kicked in :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->