September/October Babies !

maybe i will pop before you girls since i pop out Trystan 2 weeks early !!! lol

so glad we got ourselves a nice bump group :hugs:

so hayley is first to see the doc/midwife ?

Same here, I have my babys at 38 weeks, and probs having induction during my 37th week this time, but who knows you might be having twinnies so might have to deliver even earlier!!

x

Haley is this me but i was looking at your sig and it looks to me that Daisy Mia have a lots of facial features of Alex ..the eyes shape ? :)..i really love him is this blue outfit:hugs:

Feeling a little bits of twinges in my lower stomach...but really on and off mostly ...

I don't have my first appointment until Feb 2nd.. too far away!

And maybe we ALL will have twins?? :rofl:

Holly what part of florida you live in ?

I live in Jacksonville... I see you live in San Francisco- I went there for my honeymoon in October and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it!!! Have you always lived there?

omg girls, heres my bump pic from today :shock:
Photo3959.jpg

Miel, Alex and Daisy really are doubles of eachother, I know Alex was only newborn when he died but their personalities are similar too!

hayley x! you look so cute! I can see my stomach out juuuuuuust a smidgen and I am thinking- is that because I've been lazy or is potentially bc of the baby?? Do you think it's true you pop out sooner when you've already had children?

so funny my husband is from Florida and he use to live in Jacksonville...my mother inlaw is still in florida...

we have being living in SF for 15 years now:)

Hayley nice bump !!!!

Mine still soft and Flab ...! lol

miel~ I will trade you!! I'd LOVE to live in San Fran. We were there for 5 days and just had a blast. The weather was just amazing.. although- I DID get a killer workout with ALL OF THOSE HILLS! We ate so bad and I swore I would gain 5lbs from being such a pig, lol.. but surprisingly when I came home- I was the same weight- definitely attributed it to all uphill walking to get from place to place! Are you happy living there??

yes we are very happy...it is expensive so to live there ....specially if you want to send your children to a good school....as i am french i am looking at a french Americain school...but its about $23 000 a year !!! hopefully i will get some aids from the French government for it :)

OH WOW Miel- that is CRAZY! I do know that its more expensive- but WOW! I definitely recognize the importance of a good school though. I put my son in a private Christian school when he was 3-5 years old- it was $700 a month which is only 1/3 of that. It was totally worth it and I wanted to keep doing it.. but it's pretty costly. How often do you get to go back to France??

5 weeks today !!! :)

How are you doing ladies today ?

I am READY for Wednesday to be here so I can go to the doc and hopefully get an u/s~ make sure my lil bean is doing well so far!!

Yay for 5 weeks Miel!! And good luck for Wednesday Holly - fingers crossed you get an U/S!!

I am SO tired at the moment - completely shattered all of the time! Which isn't good when you have an 11 month old to run around after! Luckily my husband is off work this week, so he is helping me out, and letting me get naps when I can.

Time seems to be going so slowly though. I'm off work for 2 weeks, and when I go back, I'm hoping my boss will be able to organise an U/S for me (I work in a hospital, so I'm hoping she can pull some strings for me!!) I'll be nearly 8 weeks by then, so should definitely be able to see a little bean with a heartbeat.

Roll on 14th Feb when I go back to work!

xx

AutumnSky~ I hear ya on the fatigue! I pass out in the car alllllll the time now when DH is driving- can be the middle of the day!

That's awesome that you might be able to get an u/s @ 8 weeks... I am wondering if I will be able to see one @ exactly 6 weeks when I go. I know some women do- some won't- hoping I will! I also am curious to see how many are in there after taking fertility meds!

Anyone had really bad morning sickness at all yet?

I keep getting waves of nausea, but it goes if I eat something. My proper morning sickness kicked in just after 6 weeks with my son, so I'm not out of the danger zone yet, haha! How about you??

With my son, I had a scan just before 6 weeks, and they could only see the gestational sac and yolk sac/fetal pole. No heartbeat or anything. I went back at 7w5d, and could see everything. So don't be worried if you don't see much at 6 weeks - its still so early!

xx

AutumnSky~ I've only had small bouts of queaziness- nothing at all major yet *knock on wood* I was SO sick with my son though so I am like awaiting it, lol

Thanks for the heads up to not expect too much- I see about half of women can see a heartbeat- the other half can't. I've already postponed by appointment from Friday to Wednesday hoping it will increase the odds- I'm super antsy though and don't want to wait anymore- just to at least see that things are progressing to where they should be.

i am going for the scan at 6 weeks as well (next monday ) so i be curious to hear about yours Holly :)

Nausea hit me around 6 pm...specially if i dont eat anything !

miel~I am curious about yours too- even though I am up first! :)

I think I am more queazy at night too come to think of it.. I am just thankful it's not as far as puking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->