September/October Babies !

38 weeks :)..it is almost here !!! lol..i had Trystan at 38 weeks as well...he was under 6 pounds but healthy !

we had very hot days for 3 days and now it is back to kind of cold...but in vegas it is about 38 to 40 degree celsus so really hot !

We are leaving the day after Easter...i am looking forward to see trystan hunt for the eggs ...every day he become more and more like a little toddler and less then a baby...but it is so rewarding to see them grow so well ....i got him a little farm with little plastic animals to go with and he really play with them ..i did not know that at 16 month they could play so well in their own ...i love to see him play to look at him to choose the toy he wants to play with etc...

How Daisy is doing ?

Heelloo everybody !! :wave:

I've been nosying about for a while and even forgot my original login details :blush:
Made some more and decided to get round to posting !

Due September 30th with our 1st :happydance:

i have felt the baby moving a lot this week :) !!! still sick with nausea but at least they are more random now and not everyday :)

going to Vegas on next Monday !!!!

happy 16 weeks miel :D its flying. I'm feeling bertie move now too, quite a lot in the evenings and I woke up with a bump :cloud9: 3 weeks on Friday til our next scan :D

Welcome Tanni pants xxx

I've been feeling the twins moving around more too - so much earlier than last time!!

And I had my 16 week gender scan, and my intuition was right - we're having 2 more boys!! I'm going to be so outnumbered, lol!

P.S. Sickness has gone now - woo hoo!!

xx

Awwwww :cloud9: I was wrong I thought one of each! so pleased for you - do you have any new pics to share? xxx

1st pic is the left twin, with the right twin head butting his brothers bum :haha:

2nd pic is the right twin lying face down, and a nice clear shot of his spine!

3rd pic is a nice profile shot of the left twin

4th pic is the left twin's little legs, with his willy in between :haha:

Scan was lovely - the left twin was a little exhibitionist who opened his legs quite willingly to show off his bits! The right twin was the wrong way around and wouldn't open his legs, so I had to stand up and jiggle around a bit, lol!

We did get more pics, but the ones I've attached are the clearest. We also saw them briefly in 4d, but they still look quite alien-like, and were both hugging their placenta's, so looked quite squished, lol!

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
those scans pictures are fantastics !!! we can see them so well !
i cant believe they both fit in there lol :)

i had my scan yesterday the baby was moving a lot :)..but confirm he was a boy no mistake there !:)
Meetimg my doc today i think we will go over the results of the blood tests and scan buti am sure everyhting should be fine .

My mother leaving on sunday should have for more free time on here after !

how eveyones is doing ?

:happydance: so pleased to hear your scan went well - I'm so worried for mine :(

did you get some pics? x

i got some pics but i dont know how to post them !!!

i could email them to you and yu could to that for me ? if you have a minute ? :) just message me your email ....you dont have too of course :)

dont worry you going to be fine !!

they found a stain on the heart of the baby for me we nhad the same for trystan but he had a bubble on his brain as well...anyway long story short because my blood test is very good most likely they both have a gene that make this stain on the heart (30 % of asian are born with it ) and i am not asian ! lol and so it mean really nothing to be worry about :)

Really glad that your scan went well Miel, and yay for team blue!! Little boys rock!

Don't worry Hayley, your scan will be fine! :hug:
xxx

shame of us with havent being in here so much !!!

how everyone is doing ?

dont know about you girls but so far i am half of what i gain with Trystan ( 15 pounds by 21 weeks ) and i am about then less that 8 pounds with this one :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"