September/October Babies !

Hi mind if I join you guys and am due 18th Sept '11!

And miel - I think I remembered seen you around threads!

xxxx

Hayley cant wait tomorrow for you !!! but is it tomorrow over there yet :)!
let us know how it goes !!!

welcome Nanaki..:)...yep i have being here for a while use to me a mod as well !

so not working so much next week so i will catch up with everyone due dates and scan etc...

Had a wonderful scan, so far we're low risk, just gotta wait a week to see if the bloods agree :) got put forward 2 days so we're 13 weeks today, feels better than 12+5 :haha: didnt get a brilliant picture, took her about 10 minutes just to get a profile view it was being very stubborn :haha: didnt see a single nub shot so 100% team yellow :wohoo: x

wow ...bean looks like a baby now !!!

Good luck with yours on Friday Miel :D Cant wait to hear how it goes, and Happy 12 weeks for yesterday :happydance: its flying isnt it x

i know it is flying by ...i think i am starting to have a bump now and sometimes i can feel some baby flutters movements i think it is what they are :)

:happydance: thats fab :) I love the little flutters, I thought I was getting them and felt Bertie 2 days on a trot but havent felt him for a few days so not sure now - but I know its only a matter of weeks which is so exciting :)

We've had the hottest day yet this year here and it was lovely, got Daisy a little paddling pool and we were in the garden for a bit - even put sun cream on her it was that warm - just need to get her a little hat :) x

looks like we having a other boy !!! they said 70% sure we will confirm in May 2 nd !
baby is healthy 1 chance of 2200 for trisomy 21 and 1 chance of 41 000 for trisomy 18 so we are very very low risk:)

:wohoo: thats fab 2 boys sounds perfect, youre so lucky :cloud9:

do you have any piccies to share? so pleased your scan went so perfectly :) x

will post pic tomorrow...looks a lot like yours Hayley ..like a real baby now !

Aww, so glad both of your scans went well Miel and Hayley! Sorry I haven't been around much - sickness has got bad again :(

And yay for another boy Miel! I really hope I have at least one boy in there - only 3 weeks until my 16 week gender scan :)

Hope the sickness is starting to ease off now :hugs: its weird to think in just 2 weeks 2 days I could find out the flavor of Bertie, but am staying focused :lol:

Cant wait to hear what youre having, I'm certain its one of each :D :D x

Can I just add myself. It would be lovely to get some more buddies. Just abit about myself. Myself and my husband took 2.5 years to gget pregnant. i am now 9 weeks. Our problem was malefactor and therefore had to have ICSI. It didn't work the first time but am now pregnant with a singleton following the transfer of two frozen embroyos. Its nothing short of a miracle.

Anyway, I am due on the 29/10/11, so will be an October baby.

This week am going for a private scan. I will be 9.5 weeks. I am very nervous about this. Hope all of you are well. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats and good luck with your scan inky x

welcome Inky :)!!
almost time to go over the second trimester for me ..one more week !!!

i had my first baby swimming lesson with Trystan today :) it was fun !

welcome Inky :)!!
almost time to go over the second trimester for me ..one more week !!!

i had my first baby swimming lesson with Trystan today :) it was fun !

Ahhhh, sounds lovely, I must admit I am really looking forward to all of that stuff. Good exercise for both of you. Good for your bump.

Talking of exercise, I must admit I used to go to the gym 2-3 times a week, and hike at the weekends. I wasn't a fitness freak, and not skinny either but would say was quite fit. I have been so scared to do much exercise in the first tri but seriously putting on weight. (not complaining but at this rate will be huge) anyone got any tips for this, exercises. I know swimming is meant to be good but I have to be really careful of my ears (have a perforated ear drum) any other ideasxxxxxxxxxxxx

INKY...dont have any good advices...i gave up any kind of exercice myself !!! i figure i will get back in shape once baby is here :)!

Any news girls ?

me still very nauseous /vomiting at night :(...i will have thought it will have pass after 14 weeks !!!!

i looked at Trystan newborn clothes yesterday and honestly i think beside a new crib with have everything ready for this new baby :)...so less money to put in !

Going to Vegas at the end of the month to relax at the spa and pool and i will be almost 17 weeks !

Hope you start feeling better soon :hugs: I would have thought it would ease now too :shrug: Hope you have a lovely relaxing time :)

Well I saw my consultant and I'm having baby at 38 weeks :D so 12th September. Have some growth scans sorted and hopfully wont get pre eclampsia this time, think my risks are the same as a first time mum as I have had it the previous 2 pregnancies, but my risks are lower cause the babies all have the same dad :wacko:

We've had lovely weather here the last 2 days, whats it like there? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->