September/October Babies !

Ps Hayley great bump pic, I just look fat no real bump yet just pot belly x

Hi ladies, can I join in I'm still nervously announcing I'm pregnant, after a stillbirth and 2 miscarriages I nearly 12 weeks.

Congratulations everyone on your pregnancies, how's everyone doing with sickness x

Welcome :hugs:

i think so far we all have MS :dohh: but Autumnsky must be the one who has it worst since she has two beanies in there :)

Hi ladies, can I join in I'm still nervously announcing I'm pregnant, after a stillbirth and 2 miscarriages I nearly 12 weeks.

Congratulations everyone on your pregnancies, how's everyone doing with sickness x

Welcome :hugs:

i think so far we all have MS :dohh: but Autumnsky must be the one who has it worst since she has two beanies in there :)

No, I think you have it worse Miel, because you're actually BEING sick, whereas I just feel nauseaous all the time!

Welcome Bella'sMummy :flower:

You have my sympathy those that have morning sickness from before I got my Bfp I was vomiting couldn't hold anything down not even water, and tea omg that just made me throw up all day, hope it settles for you soon:hugs:

Considering how sick I was I have still managed to pile on the pounds, I am determined not to put on as much weight as I did with my first, with my last pregnancy I didn't put on any weight at all but I think that was stress as o had such a complicated pregnancy.

Hi ladies can i join? im due 27th sep at the mo got scan tom!! Had 2 mc got official scan 17th march but saw my mw yest as i dont really have a lot of symptoms an im a panicker!! asked her to try listen for babys hb and she couldnt find it!!! She said thats completely normal but im scared out my wits petrified of being told theresno hb like with my mc anyone got any good stories about this? xx

Welcome Davies, the little bean can hide away a d be anywhere at the moment some days I have to try a couple of times before I find it as it's never in the same place and sometimes deep in my uterus and hardly hear it so don't! Easier said then done, good luck tomorrow x. X

I have no problem finding Berties HB and I'm just a day behind you, but in my previous pregnancy I could find babys HB straight away and MW would struggle to pick it up, so I think its depends on your MW, babys positioning, your bladder, so much! its still early for heariing HB on a doppler, try not to freak out too much, I wish she never even tried, but pleased you have a scan tomorrow.

bellasmummy, whens your 12 week scan?

Mine isnt until 2 weeks yesterday, its really dragging now, hoping to be moved a day or 2 forward, I was last time, everyday really counts xxx

Welcome Daviess3 :) !

So ladies can we recap everyone due dates ?....

Also a idea i had...we could exchange post cards to each other once we accomplish each trimesters ?
what you think ?

postcards? like real ones? theres nothing to see around here but I think our PO sells them - pretty boring but I'll more than happily send them :lol:

Maybe add our dates and scan dates to the first page so we can keep up with everyone? My EDD is 28th September and 12 week scan is on 21st March :cloud9:

doesnt have to be a picture of where you live :)...just a little note ....internet is great but if we can add a little personal touch to our group it will be great :)

ok got our due dates on the first page Haley...once we know the sex i will change color :)

Aww, that sounds like a nice idea!

My due date is 28th September, although I've been told it is unlikely I will get that far!!

I am thinking about booking a private gender scan for next month, when I am 16 weeks. I can't wait until the 19th May!!

thanks miel :) we're staying team yellow so wont know til birth :brat:

Autumn, defo book a private scan... to think you can find out NEXT MONTH thats mental, our babys will be here before we know it, times flying! what are your feelings on the sexes?

x

Autunm ! i could not wait either !!!! they should give you one much early ...you need special treatment because you are carrying two :)

hey girls, is it ok if i join! :) im ashley and im pregnant with number 3! got a boy and a girl already!

i think my due date is 29th september, i thought it was the 15th but when i went for my scan i got put back from 11 weeks to 9 weeks to i was a bit early lol, got another scan on monday (14th) so will know for defo then! xxx

thanks miel :) we're staying team yellow so wont know til birth :brat:

Autumn, defo book a private scan... to think you can find out NEXT MONTH thats mental, our babys will be here before we know it, times flying! what are your feelings on the sexes?

x

Private scan is booked for 16th April!

I have a feeling that it is 2 boys (purely because my pregnancy feels very similar to Jacob, and whenever I find a heartbeat on the doppler, it sounds like a train, which is meant to indicate a boy!), but obviously a boy & a girl would be perfect! 2 girls would mean more expense, as we have no clothes/equipment for girls! Plus, I would love for Jacob to have a brother!

As long as they're both healthy though and don't come too early, I'll be happy :thumbup:

welcome Ashley !!!

sorry girls ..i have being a little bit busy as my mum just got here from france !!!
i will update every one date when i have 5 minutes to myself...

anyway still very sick SPECIALLY in the middle of the night ...i really hate it....this is my last pregnancy you can mark my words !!! lol
hope everyone is doing great...

i had a very small bleed last night ...CM mix with blood but just a one time thing so not to worry as with Trystan it was lot of worst ...and i think as long it it is not in combo with cramps i think it is nothing ....

miel i feel for ya! i had sickness but fingers crosed it is easing of now! it was soooo horrible, it still gets me some times wih smells x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->