September October buddy:)

My first test..

Attachments

• 2015-01-29 23.14.12.jpg
    2015-01-29 23.14.12.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 4
Yeah me too, even though my period hasn't arrived :haha:

I'm still testing, I had a 1-2 and 2-3 on the digi. I've got one more test left to get a 3+ (Hopefully Saturday) then I might just believe it!
Trying to remain exited but cautious at the moment!

Ahh im going to try and get a 3+ too... have you tried opening the digis and checking the lines out? They are rather interesting when you know what you are looking at. I had two 2-3 week tests and worried me but I was given some information about the line shades and so opened it and saw progression even though no progression on the digi screen :)

6 weeks today. I have a consultant appt on Tuesday, I have saw the midwife and I have my dating scan letter through! What about you ♡

Ahh im going to try and get a 3+ too... have you tried opening the digis and checking the lines out? They are rather interesting when you know what you are looking at. I had two 2-3 week tests and worried me but I was given some information about the line shades and so opened it and saw progression even though no progression on the digi screen :)

6 weeks today. I have a consultant appt on Tuesday, I have saw the midwife and I have my dating scan letter through! What about you ♡

Hey, I did a test this morning and still 2-3!! :wacko:
I didn't know about opening them up, how interesting, I just opened my two latest up and they look pretty much the same but wonder if they are as dark as they can go. On the one with 2 lines though one is dark and one is fainter? Was yours?

Wow you are so far ahead with your appointments, we can't even get in for our first appointment with the midwife until 8 weeks and then we get our dating scan letter.
At your 20 week are you going to find out gender?

Just remembered that with my 2nd boy my lines never got really dark so hopefully it's nothing to worry about, I was expecting a 3+ today though :(
Did you do one?

Hey, I did a test this morning and still 2-3!! :wacko:
I didn't know about opening them up, how interesting, I just opened my two latest up and they look pretty much the same but wonder if they are as dark as they can go. On the one with 2 lines though one is dark and one is fainter? Was yours?

Wow you are so far ahead with your appointments, we can't even get in for our first appointment with the midwife until 8 weeks and then we get our dating scan letter.
At your 20 week are you going to find out gender?

Just remembered that with my 2nd boy my lines never got really dark so hopefully it's nothing to worry about, I was expecting a 3+ today though :(
Did you do one?

Hi :)

Do you have a picture of both the strips in the test? If so post them here maybe I can help :)

Basically to be a 3+ the strip with the 1 line on has to be the same darkness as the 2 lines on the other strip. I expected a 2-3 when I still got a 1-2 and it did worry me but I really wouldn't rely on digis for progression. Have you taken any other tests for line darkness? I haven't used another digi yet, I may soon!

To be honest I also wouldn't rely on any lines for progression, I am not one to talk as I test every day :dohh: but women have never got past a faint and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy. Other women have had the darkest lines ever and didn't progress so well. It just worries us for no reason! I am really going to try (operative word!) to not buy anymore tests! I will post a pic of this weeks progression.

Yes 8 weeks is when I would usually have be seen by a midwife, but because I have had 2 previous losses possibly due to my underactive thyroid, I have to be kept an eye on from day dot really. Extra bloods and maybe increasing my medication etc. I saw the midwife at 5 weeks and 4 days.

I don't think we are going to find out the gender at the 20 week but I may be tempted!! Are you? But I don't want to as it stands :) Did you find out with your others?

Line progression with crappy 10miu ICS which didn't show my BFP until days after other brands. But they are useful for POAS addicts like me!!!

Attachments

• 2015-01-31 18.44.58.jpg
    2015-01-31 18.44.58.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
Wow that line progression Is good!!

I want a surprise this time as we found out with my first two but OH is adamant he wants to know so we will probably find out. I have no patience at all so I will probably want to find out once I get to 20 weeks.

These were my lines, I can't remember which ones were today's :dohh: I think the top two!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
The lines on the top one do look darker than the bottom :D that's how the digi reads the progression. Its when all 3 lines are the same that we should get a 3+ but some women never have strong lines so we may never get a 3+ and shouldn't worry about that :) Have you tried any other tests for progression?

Ah a surprise would be nice but being prepared is also nice :D xx

The lines on the top one do look darker than the bottom :D that's how the digi reads the progression. Its when all 3 lines are the same that we should get a 3+ but some women never have strong lines so we may never get a 3+ and shouldn't worry about that :) Have you tried any other tests for progression?

I haven't tried any other tests, I should try a FRER again as that's what I did my very first test with, I'm not REALLY worried about the tests but will likely test again in a few days to see if I get a 3+
Felt really nauseous this morning so that made me feel better! X

I haven't tried any other tests, I should try a FRER again as that's what I did my very first test with, I'm not REALLY worried about the tests but will likely test again in a few days to see if I get a 3+

I have ordered 2 more Clearblue... You tempted me!! It will be here in a few days (which is good as I was tempted to buy one from the chemist but at least I have to wait a few days now!) And I'm hoping it does say 3+... why do we do this to ourselves? I really want another FRER or some cheap asda or tesco tests but why??? I have had great dark lines on the ICS which started off very faint so I'm not sure why I'm even still testing!!

I have brought a doppler too.. lol! I've seen a HB picked up at 7 weeks with the Sonoline B so I ordered one! I can't wait to try and use it! Do you have one?

Ah yes the sickness is a good sign... that's your 3+ right there for you!:D

I have ordered 2 more Clearblue... You tempted me!! It will be here in a few days (which is good as I was tempted to buy one from the chemist but at least I have to wait a few days now!) And I'm hoping it does say 3+... why do we do this to ourselves? I really want another FRER or some cheap asda or tesco tests but why??? I have had great dark lines on the ICS which started off very faint so I'm not sure why I'm even still testing!!

I have brought a doppler too.. lol! I've seen a HB picked up at 7 weeks with the Sonoline B so I ordered one! I can't wait to try and use it! Do you have one?

Ah yes the sickness is a good sign... that's your 3+ right there for you!:D

Haha this is so funny, only tonight I have been looking at dopplers, the sonoline B..very nearly bought one then thought I will wait until I'm 8 weeks so I don't get impatient And try and use it too early! Yes I had one with both of mine but sold it thinking I was having no more Babies :dohh:
Definitely NEED one though as I had a missed miscarriage with my first baby :cry: after that I have been so paranoid and the Doppler really puts my mind at rest so will definitely be getting one again. You would think after two babies I would settle a bit but I cant, I'm a worrier and this feels like my first pregnancy all over again!
I'm taking the nausea feeling as a good sign, definitely worse in the mornings but eating settles it.
Are you having many other symptoms? I'm getting heartburn, I'm living on TUMS at the moment x

Ha really!! That's spooky that we both been doppler looking!

I'm sorry for your loss.. I also had a MMC gestation 8 and half weeks found out at 12 week scan so using the doppler after that time would make the world of difference to settling my mind! I made an oath I wouldn't try using it to early as I have zero patience or will power lol!

My boobs are SO sore. I am irritable. Watery mouth and queasy. Loss of appetite. Frequent urination. Acne and wind... The joys! :D

Ahh bless you. No matter how many pregnancies they are still always so worrying!

I'm sorry for your loss.. I also had a MMC gestation 8 and half weeks found out at 12 week scan so using the doppler after that time would make the world of difference to settling my mind! I made an oath I wouldn't try using it to early as I have zero patience or will power lol!

My boobs are SO sore. I am irritable. Watery mouth and queasy. Loss of appetite. Frequent urination. Acne and wind... The joys! :D

Ahh bless you. No matter how many pregnancies they are still always so worrying!

Wow I had a mmc a few days before my scan! With Both of mine I just had to find a heartbeat before my scan so I knew I wasn't going into bad news. I will try again with this one! Actually makes me look forward to the scan and not dread it! I know more things could go wrong but just knowing there is a heartbeat is a massive hurdle.

Haha it's all so glamorous this pregnancy lark! My boobs are not sore this time but were with my first two. The nausea and sick feeling is worse though I think. It comes in waves and comes on so quick, I fear I will not make the toilet one day!

Wow I had a mmc a few days before my scan! With Both of mine I just had to find a heartbeat before my scan so I knew I wasn't going into bad news. I will try again with this one! Actually makes me look forward to the scan and not dread it! I know more things could go wrong but just knowing there is a heartbeat is a massive hurdle.

Haha it's all so glamorous this pregnancy lark! My boobs are not sore this time but were with my first two. The nausea and sick feeling is worse though I think. It comes in waves and comes on so quick, I fear I will not make the toilet one day!

That is exactly what I think! I want my scan to be a happy time and not me having such dread that im shaking and petrified! Finding a HB after 9 weeks will really settle my mind and allow me to be excited for my scan. As you say things can go wrong but the HB for me is what I need to settle my mind.

I feel worse in the evenings.. how strange! My boobs hurt more in the evenings and I feel sicker in the evenings. I'm able to control it at the moment and I just dry heave alot. I have no appetite until the most inconvenient time like..midnight. poor hubby..:happydance:

My sickness Is definitely worse in the morning, my youngest has a smelly nappy this morning and oh my word I can't even be close to him without heaving and feeling sick..not sure how this is going to work. I need a nose peg :haha:

My sickness Is definitely worse in the morning, my youngest has a smelly nappy this morning and oh my word I can't even be close to him without heaving and feeling sick..not sure how this is going to work. I need a nose peg :haha:

Oh no!!! I'm lucky it's #1.. I just nap all day and no nappies lol! I have it all to look forward to :haha:

I had my consultant app today who has increased my medication and said ill have regular bloods for my thyroid levels to be kept an eye on. Feeing more positive about this pregnancy :hugs:

Oh no!!! I'm lucky it's #1.. I just nap all day and no nappies lol! I have it all to look forward to :haha:

I had my consultant app today who has increased my medication and said ill have regular bloods for my thyroid levels to be kept an eye on. Feeing more positive about this pregnancy :hugs:

Naps!? What are they? I So wish I could nap but my two just won't, by 8pm when they are in bed I'm ready to drop! So tired..
Glad you are feeling more positive :)

Naps!? What are they? I So wish I could nap but my two just won't, by 8pm when they are in bed I'm ready to drop! So tired..
Glad you are feeling more positive :)

Hehe oh no! I'm making the most of them :D

Shattered.....

No appetite tonight... haven't eaten!

I just did another test tonight- yup I'm addicted. The line is a lot darker than the test line! I have got them the right way round haven't i?!

I'm the other way - can't stop eating!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member