September October buddy:)

Hey ladies! I hope you all don't mind me joining you? My EDD is September 29th, but they won't see me here until I am 10 weeks along, so we shall see if that date changes!
I'm sick as a dog...😞

Hey ladies! I hope you all don't mind me joining you? My EDD is September 29th, but they won't see me here until I am 10 weeks along, so we shall see if that date changes!
I'm sick as a dog...😞

Welcome!!! Great to have you here and congratulations! No doubt all our dates will change somewhat after scans!

Blah I don't feel too bad with sickness just always queasy and in the evenings I totally lose my appetite. Went to bed with nothing last night!

I just did another test tonight- yup I'm addicted. The line is a lot darker than the test line! I have got them the right way round haven't i?!

I'm the other way - can't stop eating!!

Wow your test line stole all the ink.. lol!!! Super dark!!!

I'm awaiting my CBD and I shall be cracking that open to see the lines too :haha:

I'm sick as a dog...😞

:wave: hey, nice to see someone else at the end of September. Usually in September groups im always one of the last waiting for my baby. My first was the 27th and second 21st so with both I had to wait for everyone's else to have their babies :) Will be nice to have some girls to hang out with at the end :happydance:
I am thinking I will have an October baby as both of mine were late. October 4th is mine and OHS get together anniversary and the 5th is my mum and dads anniversary so will be nice if baby came on one of those days :)
I'm feeling ropey this morning too!

I'm soooooo RATTY!!! I live with my inlaws and bless them for always checking on me and asking if I'm OK and what's wrong with me...

I'm pregnant that's what.. ha! It's lovely but it gets a bit much sometimes when I'm already emotional and sensitive..

Asking what's wrong with me, why do I feel ill. ..

I want to run away and hide in a cave.. me and my babyandbump app :D

I'm soooooo RATTY!!! I live with my inlaws and bless them for always checking on me and asking if I'm OK and what's wrong with me...

I'm pregnant that's what.. ha! It's lovely but it gets a bit much sometimes when I'm already emotional and sensitive..

I take it they don't know! I can't remember if I said but I live with my parents and I'm sure my mum keeps looking at my stomach funny. I am mega bloated and being my third I think it is obvious. I'm just scared to tell her! :haha:
How can I be in my 30s and scared to tell her :haha:

I take it they don't know! I can't remember if I said but I live with my parents and I'm sure my mum keeps looking at my stomach funny. I am mega bloated and being my third I think it is obvious. I'm just scared to tell her! :haha:

No no, that's the crazy part, they do know... :dohh:

No no, that's the crazy part, they do know... :dohh:

:saywhat::grr:
Haha that's funny and would irritate me too!

You haven't told your mum yet hehe!!! Are you planning to before 12 weeks?

Hey lady's I'm jumping in head first I'm 4 weeks 4 days due October 10th :happydance: first sonogram and appointment is Tuesday I'm keeping my fingers cross praying my little bug is a very sticky and healthy one. :baby:

Hey lady's I'm jumping in head first I'm 4 weeks 4 days due October 10th :happydance: first sonogram and appointment is Tuesday I'm keeping my fingers cross praying my little bug is a very sticky and healthy one. :baby:

Welcome!!! Great to have you here! That's very exciting about your sonogram and appointment, makes it all that more real doesn't it! I have a private scan booked for Saturday, I keep having dreams about it! Cannot wait but super scared...

I pray you have an amazing sticking happy healthy pregnancy with your little bug :hugs:

Yeah me too, even though my period hasn't arrived :haha:

I'm still testing, I had a 1-2 and 2-3 on the digi. I've got one more test left to get a 3+ (Hopefully Saturday) then I might just believe it!
Trying to remain exited but cautious at the moment!

Hey girl... did you get your 3+? I hadn't used a digi in about 2 weeks I think. Used one today and got my 3+. Was so happy to see it! I may stop testing now.... :D

Yeah me too, even though my period hasn't arrived :haha:

I'm still testing, I had a 1-2 and 2-3 on the digi. I've got one more test left to get a 3+ (Hopefully Saturday) then I might just believe it!
Trying to remain exited but cautious at the moment!

Hey girl... did you get your 3+? I hadn't used a digi in about 2 weeks I think. Used one today and got my 3+. Was so happy to see it! I may stop testing now.... :D

I haven't tried again but I have got one ready and waiting :haha:
Congrats on the 3+ :happydance:

I don't know when I will tell my parents, I might just bring a baby home in 8 months time and see what they say :haha:

:wave: MrsSmith - wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. I've finally booked my first midwife appointment but it's not until 24th February!

I got a 3+ :happydance: - you're a bad influence on me Khadijah! :haha:

Ha! Maybe that may work.. or she may see your ever expanding waist line!

I have a horrible headache... blah!!

Haha - Yes was very relieved but I did expect it as I have been super sick today! Sick in the night, sick in the morning and felt sick all day!
I now have a spare one though as I bought a twin pack!

I think mum would suss it out, will have to tell her soon. One of my friends said she knew I was pregnant! Eek
Mum will have to look after the boys for my scans and appointments so she will have to know soon.

Haha - Yes was very relieved but I did expect it as I have been super sick today! Sick in the night, sick in the morning and felt sick all day!
I now have a spare one though as I bought a twin pack!

I think mum would suss it out, will have to tell her soon. One of my friends said she knew I was pregnant! Eek
Mum will have to look after the boys for my scans and appointments so she will have to know soon.

Yes she will! :D hope it goes well. Sure she will be very happy for you! As am I :hugs:

Oh no! Sorry to hear about your sickness. Last night I threw up 3 times and could eat at all. Haven't had an evening meal for days now. Mornings I feel fine, still a bit sicky as a very empty stomach but I can manage yoghurt and fruit but evenings, mo chance. Tonight my sis in laws are ordering Nandos, my fave! I just know I'm going to feel too rough to eat it...

Ah you seem to be the opposite to me, I wake up and am sick all morning but by the evening I'm starving and eat like a horse! I'll eat your Nandos for you :haha:
The sickness in the morning is awful though! Urgh

Ah you seem to be the opposite to me, I wake up and am sick all morning but by the evening I'm starving and eat like a horse! I'll eat your Nandos for you :haha:
The sickness in the morning is awful though! Urgh

Thanks for the sympathy with my Nandos! :haha:

Ewww I think I would prefer evening sickness so atleast I can just laze in bed! This morning I was blah. Felt ok. Had lunch really enjoyed a jacket potato! Now I have really bad diarrhoea and stomach pains :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->