September October buddy:)

Ah you seem to be the opposite to me, I wake up and am sick all morning but by the evening I'm starving and eat like a horse! I'll eat your Nandos for you :haha:
The sickness in the morning is awful though! Urgh

Thanks for the sympathy with my Nandos! :haha:

Ewww I think I would prefer evening sickness so atleast I can just laze in bed! This morning I was blah. Felt ok. Had lunch really enjoyed a jacket potato! Now I have really bad diarrhoea and stomach pains :wacko:

Yes morning sickness is just horrible, I hate being sick and then trying to organise children and get one to school for 9am is hard when feeling so horrible.
I have stomach ache too, I think because im so hungry and feel better by dinner time I gorge on food! Argh.
I think once out of 1st tri you start to feel better!

Ah you seem to be the opposite to me, I wake up and am sick all morning but by the evening I'm starving and eat like a horse! I'll eat your Nandos for you :haha:
The sickness in the morning is awful though! Urgh

Thanks for the sympathy with my Nandos! :haha:

Ewww I think I would prefer evening sickness so atleast I can just laze in bed! This morning I was blah. Felt ok. Had lunch really enjoyed a jacket potato! Now I have really bad diarrhoea and stomach pains :wacko:

Yes morning sickness is just horrible, I hate being sick and then trying to organise children and get one to school for 9am is hard when feeling so horrible.
I have stomach ache too, I think because im so hungry and feel better by dinner time I gorge on food! Argh.
I think once out of 1st tri you start to feel better!

We are 7 weeks today! :hugs: :happydance:

It's past midnight here.... Our bean starts to move like a jumping bean this week :happydance:

How exciting...

Woohoo and the size of a blueberry!!
I always look forward to Saturday's knowing we've made another week! :happydance: I think I was 4 weeks and 3 days when I joined so the weeks are gradually going. Does seem to have gone slow though.

Feeling a bit better today, had 2 ginger biscuits before I even got out of bed and that did the trick! Any excuse to eat ginger biscuits!! :coffee:

Even slower for me now! Had an early scan today... dated 6 weeks 1 day! I don't have an average 28 day cycle more like 32 days plus. It was amazing nevertheless and I did think I'd be knocked back a few days. My EDD is 2nd of October now!:D

Baby measured 4.3mm, in the right place, all healthy and nice yolk sac, heart beating away!

Ginger biscuits didn't work for me today. Heaving out the car door on txmax car park... lol!

Even slower for me now! Had an early scan today... dated 6 weeks 1 day! I don't have an average 28 day cycle more like 32 days plus. It was amazing nevertheless and I did think I'd be knocked back a few days. My EDD is 2nd of October now!:D

Baby measured 4.3mm, in the right place, all healthy and nice yolk sac, heart beating away!

Ginger biscuits didn't work for me today. Heaving out the car door on txmax car park... lol!

:happydance::happydance: that's great news, and lucky you having an early scan! Great everything is healthy and you've seen the heartbeat!

I'm fully expecting to give birth in October! I'm thinking round about the 4th or 5th!

How can something 4.3mm big give us so much grief?! :haha:

:happydance::happydance: that's great news, and lucky you having an early scan! Great everything is healthy and you've seen the heartbeat!

I'm fully expecting to give birth in October! I'm thinking round about the 4th or 5th!

I know ha!!! So small yet causing so much might :haha:

We paid for the scan, £100 :dohh: well it was a gift.. but still not cheap! All worth it though. Amazing saw the yolk sac which is what causes us the grief.. darn yolk sac :growlmad::haha:

We paid for the scan, £100 :dohh: well it was a gift.. but still not cheap! All worth it though. Amazing saw the yolk sac which is what causes us the grief.. darn yolk sac :growlmad::haha:

Aw I bet that really put your mind at rest though. I have had a 4d scan with both of my boys at 28 weeks And will this time. The time between the 20 week scan and birth is such a long time not to see how baby is getting on.. I like to see all its little fingers and toes too - make sure everything is present and correct and to reconfirm the gender! Everyone says I'm mad paying near £100 but it's well worth it in my eyes!!

Aw I bet that really put your mind at rest though. I have had a 4d scan with both of my boys at 28 weeks And will this time. The time between the 20 week scan and birth is such a long time not to see how baby is getting on.. I like to see all its little fingers and toes too - make sure everything is present and correct and to reconfirm the gender! Everyone says I'm mad paying near £100 but it's well worth it in my eyes!!

Before our scan my hubby said 'this is our only private scan right?' And I'm like :nope: no chance!!! :haha:

I would love a 4d at around 28 weeks and like you say it breaks the time up! I'll convince him.. If not... I'll say it was given as a gift so we can't refuse :haha: I don't think we want to know the gender though so have to be careful not to show me any baby bits!!

Before our scan my hubby said 'this is our only private scan right?' And I'm like :nope: no chance!!! :haha:

I would love a 4d at around 28 weeks and like you say it breaks the time up! I'll convince him.. If not... I'll say it was given as a gift so we can't refuse :haha: I don't think we want to know the gender though so have to be careful not to show me any baby bits!!

Ahh yes they are good at staying away from the bits if you dont want to know! I've always classed the scans as my birthday present from OH, even though he doesn't know it! :haha:
You will love it! Sooo nice to see their little face and Jack was poking his tongue out in his and blowing bubbles :cloud9:
My boys looked so similar, the top one is Jack, the bottom one George :kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
Wow amazing pictures!!! Did they look similar when they were born? It's well worth the money and I may pretend it's a gift from him too... haha :p men don't understand these things lol! I think he will though when later on as it's such a good bonding session xx

Um no not really, George was 3lbs heavier so he was chubbier, but they had the same features. It's funny now that they look completely different apart from when they have hats on and then they look identical! I think because Jack has dead straight hair and George has curly hair too!
Wondering what and who this one will look like :thumbup:

Yes men definitely don't get it, I know Josh won't see the point in going for a 4d scan with this one, admittedly we haven't watched the DVDs since we had them done but I look at the pictures all the time...and I want all 3 of my babies to have the same. I don't want him or her to get older and ask where his/her dvd is!!

Ahhhhhh they sound so cute!!!

Are you particular to any gender this time? I'm not bothered, Habib would like a girl, stereotype daddies princess!!! But he's happy either way especially with a first, zero preference to me :)

I've had a tiny amount of mucus slightly tinged brown today, not 100% sure on the colour but still worried me. On edge!

Ahhhhhh they sound so cute!!!

Are you particular to any gender this time? I'm not bothered, Habib would like a girl, stereotype daddies princess!!! But he's happy either way especially with a first, zero preference to me :)

I've had a tiny amount of mucus slightly tinged brown today, not 100% sure on the colour but still worried me. On edge!

Umm I sway between wanting a girl then a boy :haha:
I would like a girl to do dresses and tights and hair and dancing, and obviously having 2 boys it would be nice to have a girl. Jack wants a sister too but then I think a boy would be nice, my two are so close and play nicely, I have the clothes (will definitely be cheaper!! :haha:), I know what I'm doing with boys. So yeah really I will be happy with what I'm given!!
My boys are so lovely, I will post a picture we had taken at christmas.

How are you feeling now? I've had cramps all afternoon and stomach ache. I'm hoping trapped wind! I'm very gassy lately :blush:
Worrying isn't it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
..and I love this picture of George, my little curly haired boy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
Ahhh check them out! They do look alike!!!!!! Very cute ♡♡♡

I see, a boy would be what your used to but a girl would be something different but either way... or maybe... your having a boy AND a girl ha!!

I'm feeling OK. Didn't have any more 'spotting' since 4pm thank goodness. I posted in first tri about it with a gross picture and most women said it was more like mucus. Nice!

Ahh I've been so crampy since before my bfp! They are just like period pains even down my legs but then I realise it's definitely wind!

Just got back from my first official appointment and I don't even know how to take it. My baby or "sac" is measuring 4 weeks 5 days so either I ovulated late or it's not a viable pregnancy. Now to play the waiting game I had blood draw still waiting on the call and Thursday morning I have to go in again and then my doctor will determine which plan we are going to follow going forward :nope: ugh just as is was getting my hopes up.....

Just got back from my first official appointment and I don't even know how to take it. My baby or "sac" is measuring 4 weeks 5 days so either I ovulated late or it's not a viable pregnancy. Now to play the waiting game I had blood draw still waiting on the call and Thursday morning I have to go in again and then my doctor will determine which plan we are going to follow going forward :nope: ugh just as is was getting my hopes up.....

Hi there :hugs:

When I went for my scan, I was put back a week at first to 5+4, I was thinking what??! then she did a different angle and put me at 6+1 which was more like it. I was 7 weeks from LMP so she out me back 5 days which I expected and is extremely common as no one knows 100% what day they ovulated. Did you have a rough estimation? Being put back a week isn't major and happens all the time. You could still be in the 5 weeks and they didn't measure well enough or didn't get a good enough angle. Or you ovulated late! So many possibilities so I would really try not to worry at the moment. Early scans are not a reliable way of dating a pregnancy xx

Ooh don't joke about twins, OH is convinced we are having twins!!? :haha:

Mrssmith, don't panic too much at the moment, I know easier said than done. Wait for your bloods as they are the best way to determine which way it is going. Will they tell you your blood results Thursday? Never had bloods taken so not sure how it works!

OH thought I was having twins too!!! One baby at the ultrasound. I joked with the sonographer but she said 'no no don't be so sure... There could always be one hiding' eek!

OH thought I was having twins too!!! One baby at the ultrasound. I joked with the sonographer but she said 'no no don't be so sure... There could always be one hiding' eek!

Haha oops. I have heard stories of one twin hiding!
How are you feeling now? Anymore weird discharge?

MrsSmith, how did you get on today?? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->