• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September October buddy:)

Oh my gosh how exciting!!

I have merrily been sat here thinking no one has been posting in this thread for ages (I usually get email alerts) but had nothing but came here this morning and read this!! Whoop good luck Claire! How exciting and makes it all the more real.

I had another sizing scan on Tuesday and my little chunk has put on 3lbs in3 weeks so now est 8lbs. By due date he will be 10lbs 13 apparently! Eeek and the head size is massive...

They don't want to induce so just got to wait and hope he isn't late.
I've had a few Braxton hicks but that's it so far. I'm also not allowed in the MLU but I don't mind as long as he arrives healthy I'll have him in the corridor if I have to :haha:

Wowza what a chunk!! :D how cute..
Can't believe it's me first!! Bet that make it feel soooo real for you! Eeeek... I've had to send OH to Tesco for early baby clothes as newborn will hang off the poor one!
I've had contractions all night regular when I walk around they die off when l lay down but I need to sleep! Zzzz

They are strong :O in my back and didn't expect it in the sides of my legs!

Oh yes newborn will be too big, whereas I'm thinking all my newborn will be too small :cry:

Can't wait to see what colour you have, hopefully it won't be long for you! You've made me all excited now.

I had really bad back contractions with Jack, with George it was all round the front and down my legs. So strange.
How often are your contractions? Keep moving and upright if you can xx

Eeeeeeeeeeekk!!! Good luck hun!! Keep us updated! X

Eeeeek im wondering what colour too lol! So excited to know what I've had.... blue or pink!!

My contractions aren't regular. Sometimes a minute apart, other times 20 mins apart. Constant dull period pain, when contraction comes my legs really hurt and my back.

They are inducing me as they need to speed things up as it's been 24 hours since my waters broke. I'll be moved to delivery suite as soon as there's a bed available. Eek!

Hope you're getting on ok..looking forward to a baby picture :)

Yay!! Oooh how exciting! All my pains and symptoms have come to nothing! Im so disapointed lol x

Any news? Hope you are doing ok.

Bathbabe, I really thought I was starting something the other night but it all just disappeared! I bet this one will keep me waiting like the others!

Well..... I have a blue baby!!!

Born 8th Sept at 5:40am 4hours after waters breaking and 3hours after starting contractions!
5lb 11.5oz. 36+4weeks!
Hows everybody else getting on? X

Born 8th Sept at 5:40am 4hours after waters breaking and 3hours after starting contractions!
5lb 11.5oz. 36+4weeks!

Wow and here is me waiting for an update from Claire!

CONGRATULATIONS, the pains obviously were going somewhere then!
What is his name? He is so diddy. Is everything ok? Xx

Nothing here! I bet I'm going to be the last, I was in the other groups i joined with my first two boys. Everyone was having babies apart from me :cry:

It was so quick and intense... I was LOUD! I had a guy trying to put in a cannula and take bloods while im screaming I need to push... I kept being told off... lmao.

No name yet ☺ and bf isnt going well at all but I dont mind, he is being topped up with formula x

It was so quick and intense... I was LOUD! I had a guy trying to put in a cannula and take bloods while im screaming I need to push... I kept being told off... lmao.

No name yet ☺ and bf isnt going well at all but I dont mind, he is being topped up with formula x

Aww is this your first I can't remember? You have every right to be loud :haha:
Keep persisting with the bf it gets easier after the first week x

Hope you are both doing ok??

I'm still not so patiently waiting!!

Hi ladies!! Sorry for the delayed response!

So... I gave birth to a... beautiful baby.. GIRL!!! On Tuesday morning 5.25am 36 hours after my waters had broke... I ended up with a forceps delivery after pushing her for 3 hours back to back contractions from 5cm as her head was SO low. It was a traumatic labour and I keep having flash backs "/ but she's here and im truly blessed!!

We were kept in for 3 days on antibiotics because of how long she remainded inside after waters had broken. Day after we came home.. she was back in with jaundice. Blah!! But tonight she was taken off the lights yay!!!! She's responded well to the treatment but still here until Monday atleast.

At birth she weighed 5lb 14oz, but she's in 4lb clothes!! She's so petite.i can't believe she's a girl.. I was convinced otherwise!!

and we finally named her.. Halimah Sa'Diyah :) xxx

Who's popped then??? Lol..

I'll post piccies!

5lb 11.5oz. 36+4weeks!

Our bubbas have the same birthday!!!!!! Mines 15 minutes older than yours :haha::happydance::hugs: how bizzare...

Congratulations!!

5lb 11.5oz. 36+4weeks!

Our bubbas have the same birthday!!!!!! Mines 15 minutes older than yours :haha::happydance::hugs: how bizzare...

Congratulations!!

You too!! Amazing! Lovely name!! I cant post pictures because either it just doesnt work from phones or I just cant get it to work from my phone lol! :( xx

Sorry you had such a rough time :( forceps scare the shit outta me!! Id have caved and demanded a csection at that point, they really really freak me out!! Hope your all home soon xx

Hi ladies!! Sorry for the delayed response!

So... I gave birth to a... beautiful baby.. GIRL!!! On Tuesday morning 5.25am 36 hours after my waters had broke... I ended up with a forceps delivery after pushing her for 3 hours back to back contractions from 5cm as her head was SO low. It was a traumatic labour and I keep having flash backs "/ but she's here and im truly blessed!!

We were kept in for 3 days on antibiotics because of how long she remainded inside after waters had broken. Day after we came home.. she was back in with jaundice. Blah!! But tonight she was taken off the lights yay!!!! She's responded well to the treatment but still here until Monday atleast.

At birth she weighed 5lb 14oz, but she's in 4lb clothes!! She's so petite.i can't believe she's a girl.. I was convinced otherwise!!

and we finally named her.. Halimah Sa'Diyah :) xxx

Who's popped then??? Lol..

I'll post piccies!

Aww congratulations, I guessed something was happening as we hadn't heard from you in a few days. I'm glad she is here safe and sound though your labour does sound pretty horrific, there are people you can talk it through with and go back to the hospital and talk with the team etc. I know a few people that have done that and it really helped. Don't leave it too long :hugs:
Do you know when you said you were in labour I just knew you were having a girl I don't know why!!
Lovely name! How is your husband? I bet he is so overwhelmed with it all!

I can't beleve you both gave birth on the same day, IM the one that needs to give birth im carrying a baby elephant and you two come first. Stomps feet :haha:
Can't believe it was almost the same time on the same day and almost the same weight too! Awww can't wait to see the two little bundles.
Now time to get my lazy baby moving!!

Eee how exciting! Wont be long for you! Enjoy it! Seriously... we went out yesterday and everyone was pregnant and it made me sad!! Even tho I was holding my beautiful boy I was upset I wasnt still pregnant! Hormones! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->