• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September October buddy:)

Ohhhhh I cant wait for my scan... roll on september 1st!
Im starting to get very impatient for this baby!! Lol. X

Hey Amber how did your physiotherapy go? Mine went okay, told us some exercises to do and i've been doing them much as possible and my pain doesn't seem as bad today! Result :) hopefully gets better and better.

What AMAZING 4D pics!! He's super cute!
We've booked one for Friday after weeks of convincing OH! I think he will definitly be glad we went. He is excited now too. I can't wait and just hope a little willy doesn't pop up as we are still team yellow! :D

Physio was ok ta. She has given me some exercises too plus a big tubey grip thing iv gotta attempt to climb into :/ lmao.
Im so debating a 4d scan now lol x

They won't look at that area if you say you don't know.. They very much concentrate on the face. Mine looked because I asked her to but didn't see that in 4d :haha: definitely a boy!!

Can't beiieve I only have 9 ish weeks to go! Eeek

9 weeks! How exciting, Kath! (Oh wow I just realized I have 10-11 weeks to go myself!:happydance:)

I didn't want to do a 3D-4D because I've had complications and I've spent more than anticipated but after seeing those cute chubby cheeks I'm reconsidering LOL.

Glad your physio sessions are going well, ladies! I had awful back pain but DH took me to this store that has massage chairs you can try. According to me I was there for 5 min. According to him, 25 min LOL. The thing is I felt much better after that.

That's great Carolin I'm glad it brought some relief! My mother in law has this hand held massager thing that she loves but it says pregnant women shouldn't use it :( blah!!

4d scan tomorrow!! :D

And.. its my birthday today... whoo :)

You'll love your 4d scan Claire :) and happy birthday, hope you have a great day :cake:

Thank you lovelies :)

7 hours to go! So excited... click watching!

Hey ladies! Back from our 4d which was amazing!

Everything is perfect... and weighing around 3lb :D

Smiling, eyes open, swallowing.. just beautiful :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG-20150724-WA0036.jpg
    IMG-20150724-WA0036.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20150724-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20150724-WA0035.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20150724-WA0032.jpg
    IMG-20150724-WA0032.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20150724-WA0040.jpg
    IMG-20150724-WA0040.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20150724-WA0039.jpg
    IMG-20150724-WA0039.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Aw lovely pictures! So glad it went well and I think well worth the money.
It really helps ease the worry to see 10 little fingers etc.

Soooo any gender inclination?? I'm looking at the face and can't decide :haha:

Great pictures! And happy birthday! What a great present to see your baby!

Thank you!

I still think boy... OH thinks girl. The receptionist at the clinic said girl too. Well worth the money and if we knew the gender would have been able to see the legs etc too but she stayed chest up :) we found a super deal for £59 Inc CD of images, 2 print outs and a DVD of the whole scan. Great price!

She said bubba is head down, spine along my left and legs up near ribs. Since I started feeling movements at 15 weeks they've always been on my left hand side mainly. Just proves! She said it's the optimal fetal position. I asked if he or she would change position now and she said most likely not as there's not much room now :) she did checks in 2d too we saw umbilical cord with the 3 blood vessels and blood going in and out, heart chambers and visual recording of the HB and audio. She did all measurements and said everything was perfect.

She said I have a very active one.... which I've been told at every scan and midwife appt... oh no! :D

I would say girl as well :)

I had my growth scan this week. I'm 30w but our boy is between 31-32 weeks at 70 percentile so a bit bigger but within normal range. Hopefully GD will be easier to control now that I finished steroids and he won't grow too much (did I tell you that I woke up with half my face paralyzed one day last week? :wacko:)

He usually moves a lot but that day he was sound asleep so the sonographer couldn't get a clear pic. The best one only shows the right side of his face LOL.

I would say girl as well :)

I had my growth scan this week. I'm 30w but our boy is between 31-32 weeks at 70 percentile so a bit bigger but within normal range. Hopefully GD will be easier to control now that I finished steroids and he won't grow too much (did I tell you that I woke up with half my face paralyzed one day last week? :wacko:)

He usually moves a lot but that day he was sound asleep so the sonographer couldn't get a clear pic. The best one only shows the right side of his face LOL.

Great to hear the scan went well! And that your GD is getting under control. Your face paralysed!! I would have been terrified! Hope your okay :hugs:

Im 31+2 today, time is flying! Need co sleeper, car seat, baby bath those are the main things. Rest are little things like another sleeping bag, bin for my cloth nappies, some hats don't have any! Only have sleepsuits for LO to wear at the moment, I can't find any unisex outfits so going to wait until we know what LO is! :D

How weird that in just a few weeks we shall be stalking this forum to see who's popped first!! :happydance:

Eeeeek! Coming into 30 weeks was such a big number for me.. its like the final stretch of the run and we may never be in the 40's so this could be it! Eeeeek

Did a big baby haul today and brought things for my hospital bag like pj's nighties etc. Also chosen our car seat, it's from birth to 7 years!! How cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->