September/October Mummies To Be??

littlemiss83

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

Just wanted to start a thread for all those ladies due in September/October, I dont really feel like I know anyone from 2nd tri so it would be good to get to know people. I thought we could make up a list of who's due when?

What has everyone's symptoms been like? I've not had any nausea for weeks and only complaint is bad pelvic pain. I'm due my 20 week scan a week on Monday

:flower:

hi im due 26th september and im having a little girl! i had sickness untill about 13weeks and now im feeling good got abit of spd but its not too bad at the moment! will you be finding out the sex at 20week scan? x

Hi there!! I'm due the 8th October! I haven't had any sickness throughout but I do get very tired and can't go shopping now for too long as I get a bad back!

I've had my 20 week scan and I'm havin a little girl! We've been out today and have nought some very cute girlie outfits!! I can't wait!

Hiya I'm due 26th September, when are you due? I'm starting to get achey feet and back and feel quite tired but all in all aside from that and leaky boobs all is ok :) xxx

Hello , I'm 22 week and 4 days , due 27th September , my sickness returned at 18 week , been put on iron supplements this week by midwife as my iron is low, feel poop and have had headache and shoulder tension for last 3 week, but it will be worth it in the end xx

We are indeed :) im so impatient I want it to hurry up so I can meet my little dude!xx

yea i no that feeling weve just bought all the stuff for her nursery and were going to be doing it as of next week and i just cant wait i do think when thats done tho it is liturally going to be the waiting game til she shows her beautiful little face! aww i cant wait to have her and i cant wait to see everyone elses babys on here when they show up :) xx

Hiya, another one due 26th Sept :D had my 20 wk scan and were staying team :yellow:

Only symptoms have been tiredness, moodiness :( constant hunger and the most sore boobs i have ever known. lol.

gosh there are loads of us lol we were obviously all very busy the day we conceived :haha: x

Lol good way to see in the new year! Hehe x

This one is due 20th September, four days before my birthday so we are both winter conceptions.

Hey everyone

Thanks so much for all your replies, I love hearing all your stories! I think alot of the symptoms die off around the 2nd Tri and I dont know about you's but i'm feeling alot better recently.

We've got a 20wk scan a week on Monday, we are still unsure about finding out the sex, we didn't with our first, I kind of want to but OH is totally against it at the moment so we'll see how it goes, either way i'm not too bothered just want to know baby is ok.

So many people due on the same day!!

Anyway, i've done up a wee list -

Jacks mummy - team pink - 26th September
Frecks - team blue - 26th September
Babyhopesxx - team yellow - 26th September
Scarlett - 27th September

MillieMoo - team pink - 8th October
little miss - team yellow - 20th October

Frecks, am I right in saying your team blue? And Scarlett are you team yellow?

:flower:

hello :)

im due 15th september im 24+2 :)

i dont know what im having as baby had its legs crossed so im due to have a 4D gender scan on 13th june :)

i havent had any symptoms really, now im just really tired & feel a bit lazy lo and baby is laid in transverse position so its hurting my pelvis

:hi: ladies, in one of the other sections there are threads up and running for each month just in case you're interested :thumbup: here's the october link:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/523230-october-babies-due-dates-bump-colours.html

everyone's lovely, pop by and say hello if you want to :thumbup:

i'm due oct 31st :) x

Hi :)

I'm due 23rd of October

I will find out whether pink or blue on the 7th of June :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member