***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Mwaah Congrats she's gorgeous! :flower: How much did ur growthscan say she would weigh?

Hiya Sannie, I can't believe you have gone so far over. Not long now and you will have your bundle. At 36 weeks she was supposed to be 8lb 2oz which means she only put on 5oz in 4 weeks. I'm glad I held out now and didnt let them induce me at 38 weeks as she would of been tiny.

Still missing my baby bump soooo much. I just keep wishing to go back 7-8 weeks ago and experience the last few weeks all over again !

Well.....OH wants another!! So I might not miss my bump for too long. I love having my body back though :)

Sorry not checked in for a while. We went away for a long weekend and now I'm back at work and back to normality.
Breast feeding is painful!! How are you ladies finding it? I wasn't getting the latch right so have bleeding nipples which are now healing. The midwife has been amazing and came twice in one day just to check how the feeding was going ( after she showed me the right position ). Lucy likes to sleep most of the day with little feeds evey 4-5 hours then wakes for about 4 hours in the night just to feed. I'm shattered and nearly ready to buy formula.
She also lost 5oz on day 5 weigh in so I'll see what she weighs on Saturday and decide whether to formula or not.

Banjo is a bit of scared of Lucy but has adjusted quite well so far.

How are you doing tekkitten?

I love all the baby names and looking forward to more pics of all the little darlings and monkeys xxx

Attachments

• Banjo and Lucy1.jpg
    Banjo and Lucy1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Sleeping Beauty.jpg
    Sleeping Beauty.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
Hope you had a lovely time away mwaah :flower: gorgeous photos by the way, adorable :)

Mwaah Congrats she's gorgeous! :flower: How much did ur growthscan say she would weigh?

Hiya Sannie, I can't believe you have gone so far over. Not long now and you will have your bundle. At 36 weeks she was supposed to be 8lb 2oz which means she only put on 5oz in 4 weeks. I'm glad I held out now and didnt let them induce me at 38 weeks as she would of been tiny.

Still missing my baby bump soooo much. I just keep wishing to go back 7-8 weeks ago and experience the last few weeks all over again !

Well.....OH wants another!! So I might not miss my bump for too long. I love having my body back though :)

Sorry not checked in for a while. We went away for a long weekend and now I'm back at work and back to normality.
Breast feeding is painful!! How are you ladies finding it? I wasn't getting the latch right so have bleeding nipples which are now healing. The midwife has been amazing and came twice in one day just to check how the feeding was going ( after she showed me the right position ). Lucy likes to sleep most of the day with little feeds evey 4-5 hours then wakes for about 4 hours in the night just to feed. I'm shattered and nearly ready to buy formula.
She also lost 5oz on day 5 weigh in so I'll see what she weighs on Saturday and decide whether to formula or not.

Banjo is a bit of scared of Lucy but has adjusted quite well so far.

How are you doing tekkitten?

I love all the baby names and looking forward to more pics of all the little darlings and monkeys xxx

Lovely pics.

I am expressing milk as well as bf. nipples were so sore last week but feel better now.

Caitlin not putting on enough weight so has has a little formula today as well.

DH going to see doc next week about having snip. Still makes me sad knowing no more babies, it's all I've thought about for the last 12 years so its sad that I have to move on and acknowledge I am getting older, it's very difficult.

Hope you had a lovely time away mwaah :flower: gorgeous photos by the way, adorable :)

Thank you, it was lovely just us 4 all getting to know each other.

I feel for you Lisa. I thought 2 was my limit after conceiving Lucy the way I did but am rather excited there might be a number 3.

OK I'm going to join the parenting thread Lisa to moan about sore nipples Lisa and babies weights xxx

Hello lovely ladies,

Our little man decided to come on his own after a 15hour labour with light forceps at the end George Alexander David was born at 15.31pm on 17th September 8lbs5oz. I was an emotional wreck after and he wouldn't breastfeed so I got really distressed quickly gave up but I am not gonna beat myself up over it, i didn't want to risk getting depression as I had it before so decided on bottles.

Came home yesterday, we just survived our first night at home. But he is so worth it and such a gentle natured baby last night was the first time we heard him cry properly so we all got a bit stressed :haha:

Hope ur all well.

Attachments

• George.jpg
    George.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations sannie glad he decided to come if his own accord. Gorgeous little boy x

Well done Sannie and congratulations.

Don't fret about breast feeding. All the info we are given implies that it is the beat thing to do, which it is, but only if it works. It is not that easy and people I know have struggled.

Come over to the parenting thread and you will see most of us are bf in conjunction with expressing and topping up with formula. You have to do what's best for both of you.

Congratulations Sannie., he is gorgeous.

Aww don't beat yourself up over breast feeding. I never did it with Banjo and was really looking forward to it this time. i hate it and think Lucy does too. We are doing breast and formula at the moment.

xxx

Our little boy Jesse arrived at home on 12th Sept, 10 days early
He was 7.13oz and we had the most amazing homebirth.
All is perfect, worth waiting for

Our little boy Jesse arrived at home on 12th Sept, 10 days early
He was 7.13oz and we had the most amazing homebirth.
All is perfect, worth waiting for

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy

Hey ladies thanks so much.

Got readmitted the day after getting home with dangerously high BP back home today but still a bit anxious about it all.

Where can I find the parenting thread? :D

xx

Oh no Sannie. Do they know why it keeps going high?? Hope it rights itself for you.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ber-rainbow-babies-2013-parenting-thread.html

theres the link ...see you there :)

How are you doing Tekkitten?? xxx

If it pregnancy induced post labour then it should settle after a week or something if i understood correctly...they were worried I was developing post labour eclampsia so midwife has to come do my BP every other day and I need to see GP in a week if it hasnt settled to make a plan.

Thanks will head over when i have a sec :D
x

hi all! typing this one handed... little ellara was born sept 21, 7lb 11oz. im in love and ever so tired! lol :)

hi all! typing this one handed... little ellara was born sept 21, 7lb 11oz. im in love and ever so tired! lol :)

Congratulations kitten . I think little Ellara is the last September rainbow.

Enjoy every second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"