***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Ghin & Chimp huge congrats! :flower:

@Mwaah no way will u be behind me hun what makes u think that? My little man has got no plans coming anytime soon either we must be very good hotels ;)

It's my OH's bday today I had bought a cute card from our son incase he was here but I guess i will have to keep it till next year :haha:

@Danca U must be so happy to be going home!!

Well done Chimp and what a weight

Glad your home Dancareoi x

We Are now home, it's weird being back after so long away.

I'm missing my pregnancy lump and feel quite teary but not really sure why!

Baby currently fast asleep in her Moses basket. My youngest DS is sat giving me a lovely hug on the sofa. Thought he was turning into a daddy's boy whilst I was away but I think he'll soon turn back to a mommys boy!

Hello ladies,

Mwaah and Sannie, dont' worry you've still got a few days until your D day, sure babies will come soon :thumbup:

OK so here is my labour story...

Had midwife appointment at 10:50am and thought my waters might have gone but wasn't sure. She said she would have to send me up the hospital for them to check. I already had an appointment booked at the FAU for a CTG scan at 2pm so I decided that I would tell them and they could check me.

So 2pm up the hospital went on the CTG scan, advised about waters showed midwife my pad and discharge was green which means Dalton had done a poo which they advised could be a sign of distress so they would have to start inducing me, as I didn't know when my actual waters had gone.

Stayed in FAU until transferred to Labour ward which was about 4ish. Put on CTG again and started getting mini contractions. Dr came and examined me at 5pm as they were thinking they would put me on a drip to kick start labour, turns out I didn't need it as contractions had started and I was 4cm. Lasted until about 7:15pm with no drugs and then asked for gas and air. At about 7:30ish I said I needed to push, midwife checked and said I was only 6cm and baby was still high up so I might need the drip after all. 7:45pm I again said I needed to push, next think I knew my bed was surrounded by people and at 8:05pm Dalton was born. So I had gone from 6cm to deliver in the space of half hour... was a real shocker I got to say.

And a whooper at 10lb 3oz, 58.5cm long :happydance:

Had some really bad tears and took a while to stitch me up :blush:, but just glad we are both ok Dalton had to be monitored every 2 hours for 12 hours but he is A OK and no pph this time so that was a bonus! :winkwink:

Already at home with my 3 boys and hubby having Chinese tonight to celebrate :cloud9: Dalton has taken to breast feeding lovely although it is quite sore. :blush:

Attachments

• Dalton born.jpg
    Dalton born.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
Nice birth story sorry about the tear but glad you are home. And Chinese to celebrate sounds lovely

Glad you are all back, safe and sound.

I am so sore, especially on the right boob, the pain just shoots through me when she first starts sucking. Should get better over the next few days

Finally got round to writing my full birth story https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-birthing-pool-home-birth-no-pain-relief.html

Wow so many babies since i last logged on. Congratulations!!

Chimp that's a lovely name :D Congrats again.

Just got back from hospital, BP seemed ok and baby seemed happy on the sonicaid. She said he was 3/5th engaged so he is managing to fit which I was worried about.

Feeling a bit off today, lotsa period cramps so who knows would love for him to come tomorrow it would've been my dad's birthday.

Hope everyones had a nice weekend :)
xxx

Aww chimp what a cutie. Sorry about the tears, hope the stitches arent too painful.

Good to hear your BP is ok Sannie. We have tried everything and she just wont make a move lol We DTD last night and walked all day. It's little man's birthday today so she can make an appearance from anytime now. I hope he comes tomorrow for you, that would be a lovely birthdate for him.

I bet its strange being home Lisa but I bet its lovely too.

Soon be your turn tekkitten.

Any news Army??

Going to read your birth story MTC as soon as little man is tucked up in bed.

Well I'm still losing lots of plug but only had those few contractions on Thursday night and nothing since. Going to the hospital tomorrow, if they have a bed and not leaving until she is born. I hope its quick like chimps but have a feeling it will be Wednesday. xxxx

Hope they have a proper bed for you this time mwaah x

Wow lot has happened!! Congrats chimp and ghin! Yah to going home danca!

Hugs to all! Wow mwaahhh i thought you woulda popped by now!

I won't be able to hop on too much, its been tough juggling a newborn and 18month old :wacko:

My lil man was born friday 6th at 1:23am! Only 5hrs from when i arrived!
Did an epi, felt nothing, no tears down there.

Very sore from bf'iing too chimp!! ,

Think i've slept 4hrs in the past 3 days....but dont feel tired

Try to post a pic soon.

Congratulations Army, feel you on lack of sleep. I feel thankful my husband let me have a few hours on the sofa this afternoon x

Army, big congrats on the birth of your little man.

I am still so sore from breast feeding. I have been putting a special cream on all day and have left my bra off to let the air get to them, but so far very sore still.

Midwife visited today they showed me how to attach in a way to feel less sore but that hasn't worked yet either

She also took my stitch our from my tummy, I didn't like it and she Made my cry. She was horrified but to be honest I could cry anything at the moment and I am.

My tummy is very tender and i am walking like an old lady.

Glad we've got our beautiful little girl But i am really missing being pregnant and knowing I won't ever be pregnant again isn't helping

Strangely I am missing the hospital too.

I think my hormones are in over drive at the moment

Liss hope all goes well .

Just want to say thank you to all for the well wishes :flower:

Congratulations to those who have had their rainbows too, gorgeous :)

Good luck to all who are still waiting, hope it isn't long now :)

@Army Congrats :flower:

Nothing else to report, woke up in the worst possible mood and feeling crappy so off I go :haha:

Hormones could easily be doing lots of it dancareoi all i wanted to do day 4 and 5 was cry :dohh:

:hugs: sannie you can't stay pregnant forever it will happen sometime soon

Just found out by looking in red book I was once again told my child's birth weight in lbs and oz incorrectly, after a midwife conversion. I was told Maddison was 4.460kg and was told this was 9 lbs 12, my red book says 9 lbs 13.*
Similar happened with Chloe she was 4.430kg and was told 9lbs 8oz (by student) actually 9 lbs 12 oz.

So Maddison despite being 10 days early and 16 days earlier than her sister was actually 1 oz heavier

That's how I feel atm MTC :( But I know it's a matter of days now. Think my family and OH being so anxious & impatient about it all isn't helping, I can't force this baby out can I.

I hope they started Mwaah of properly this time :flower:

That's how I feel atm MTC :( But I know it's a matter of days now. Think my family and OH being so anxious & impatient about it all isn't helping, I can't force this baby out can I.

I hope they started Mwaah of properly this time :flower:

No you can't but certianlly know how you feel as I went 6 days over with Chloe. It will happen when baby is ready x

Congrats to all the mommies who have had their rainbows already :) I am scheduled to go in on the 24th at 1230 for my c-section, but with my blood pressure, gall stones, and nerve issues I am hoping they decide to take him a little earlier as of right now they have me on pain killers for the headaches instead of doing something about the hypertension... I will keep you all updated but I cant believe we are almost there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->