***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hi ladies well I'm back home..... with a baby!!!

I had the 6 hour gel at 11am yesterday and got a few contractions. at 6pm they broke my waters and gave me a real sweep lol. By 7.30pm I was on the gas and air. At 9pm I begged for an epidural but they told me it was too early. 10pm came and I was 8cm!! I started to push and her shoulder got stuck so had a room full of people. She is fine and I had lots of stitches eeek.

Lucy Pearl was born at 10.56pm weighing a little 8lb 7oz!! So the growth scans were way out.

Congrats Army. Hurry up Sannie.

Attachments

• Banjo and Lucy.jpg
    Banjo and Lucy.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Lucy.jpg
    Lucy.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
Aww not to long second chance

And Mwaah what an adorable little girl well done you x

Liss huge congrats on the birth of your gorgeous little girl, banjo looks a very proud big brother.

Glad you are back home and you are both doing well.

Sannie or tekkitten next with second chance a little later .

Just popped in to write birth story but not much to say really.

Was put on dextrose and insulin drip about 7.00am. They took me down just after 9 to get me ready and do the spinal block.

Took a little while to get her out as she was lying transverse so they really had to dig about (probably why I'm so tender still and still walking very carefully ) she was pulled out by her legs followed by the rest of her at 9.55am.

Took them just as long then to sew me up!

First 2 days I was on a mixture of morphine and paracetemol . Has to have a clexane injection once a day in tummy until yesterday and still taking 6 paracetemol and 3 ibuprofen each day.

Boobs are really sore from bf but going to keep going .

We've decided, after much deliberation, to call her Caitlin Erin.

Talking of which, feeding time again!

Mwaah Congrats she's gorgeous! :flower: How much did ur growthscan say she would weigh?

Hope everyone's enjoying their bundles....Mine's being a little menace and is not doing anything at all. Didnt sleep a wink last night needed to wee every house, got so much back pain & bump pain so just broke down crying....Poor hubby has to work with no sleep so feel guilty about that too.

I'm done now :cry:

dancareoi lovely name and wonderful story

Big hugs Sannie :hugs: you will make us all jealous when your bundle arrives as it will be the youngest x

My we finally sorted out Maddison's full name. She is Maddison Erica Faith. If we had a boy middle name would have been Eric after my grandad so when she was born, I suddenly decided i didn't like her old middle names and wanted Erica after my grandad, and it took us two whole weeks to get her another name to go with Maddison Erica :haha:

Ah Omg Danca I wish! All is quiet on the baby front here :p about to go for a walk and buy some pineapple lol... Had a clary sage bath last night but no luck.

Lovely babies on here so far!

Congratulations Mwaah she's beautiful and how funny that she wasn't as big as you thought, but 8lb 7oz is still hefty if you ask me LOL

Lovely names too Mwaah and Dancer.

Sannie, bless your heart, hope you get some movement soon. I was 4 days late with my 1st but I know your ready to have baby out now so fingers crossed for you.

dancareoi lovely name and wonderful story

Big hugs Sannie :hugs: you will make us all jealous when your bundle arrives as it will be the youngest x

My we finally sorted out Maddison's full name. She is Maddison Erica Faith. If we had a boy middle name would have been Eric after my grandad so when she was born, I suddenly decided i didn't like her old middle names and wanted Erica after my grandad, and it took us two whole weeks to get her another name to go with Maddison Erica :haha:

Lovely name MTC

Ah Omg Danca I wish! All is quiet on the baby front here :p about to go for a walk and buy some pineapple lol... Had a clary sage bath last night but no luck.

Lovely babies on here so far!

Have you used burner to burn it, or put with a carrier oil and then put onto bump

You posted in normal Sept parent thread chimp thought you may want rainbow one too https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...bow-babies-2013-parenting-thread-newpost.html

I have not... I'll maybe try that if I hit 40 weeks :) I just don't want to get induced at 41, that's how it's feeling right now!

Just if y ou put on bump put in a carrier oil. Like olive oil.

I knew they would fob me off again....after being told i would not go over 41 weeks they have yet again gone against their word and just gave me a sweep and sent me on my way.....Don't know whether to cry or kill someone. I am 1cm dilated but she could stretch my cervix to 3-4cm and said this was favorable? she even asked me if I had had babies before because of this... God knows what that means

Rang my midwife as I was told she would book in my induction for the 21st she kindly offered to do another sweep on sunday and give me an induction date so let's see I have lost all faith in them tbh....

Now gotta stress about my mums Eurostar tickets she had booked to go home on the 20th so either they will be nice and change em for free or I have to fork out a fortune to buy a new one.

sorry I sound like a seflish,cry baby I know just really thought i'd have my son in my arms by now :cry:

Congratulations mwaah, she is gorgeous :flower:

Dancer - great to hear your birth story, loving the name :)

Good luck Sannie and Tek, hope it isn't too long now :)

Hope everyone is well?

Hugs sannie is there main mw team you could ring to complain explain they said they would induce by 41 weeks x

Congrats mwaah!!!!

Sannie hope the baby gets the hint soon that the free ride is over!! I know how frustrating those last couple wks can be :hugs:

Hope evryone is doing well :flower:

I keep trying to post a pic of zachary but for some reason it wont upload

Thought I'd pop in to see If any news on Sannie or kitten.

Still missing my baby bump soooo much. I just keep wishing to go back 7-8 weeks ago and experience the last few weeks all over again !

Hi Dan! No news here I'm afraid. I will certainly update when something happens, but no signs yet! She's a little too comfortable in there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->