***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Finally got a hold of a nurse and she gave me my numbers over the phone. At 4wks 4days it is 721 :happydance: From what I read online, that is pretty normal.

The only weird thing is when I asked her what my numbers were, she was reading the notes on my file and she said it says your results were abnormal. Then she told me it was 721.
I dont see why they would be abnormal :shrug: This was my one and only blood draw.

Now I am just waiting to hear back from them to see what my doctor wants to do next. From what my doctor said before, they wanted to schedule a scan once they figure out how far along I am from my hcg level.
So hopefully the next couple weeks I will have one scheduled!!

Finally got a hold of a nurse and she gave me my numbers over the phone. At 4wks 4days it is 721 :happydance: From what I read online, that is pretty normal.

The only weird thing is when I asked her what my numbers were, she was reading the notes on my file and she said it says your results were abnormal. Then she told me it was 721.
I dont see why they would be abnormal :shrug: This was my one and only blood draw.

Now I am just waiting to hear back from them to see what my doctor wants to do next. From what my doctor said before, they wanted to schedule a scan once they figure out how far along I am from my hcg level.
So hopefully the next couple weeks I will have one scheduled!!

i don't see why they are abnormal did she say anything else?

will docs contact you today

The only other thing she said is I told her "abnormal? "and she said" well it would only put you at 3 or 4 wks"....then i just said "yeah that sounds about right.. I was 4 and a half when I got that done."

There are a bunch of random nurses who answer phone calls all day...so I know she doesn't know much....just reading what she sees.

Not sure if they will contact me today, I am not sure if my doctor is working or not. I am not too concerned with her saying abnormal..... I am sure everything is fine. That number sounds right where i should be.

Yes the number sounds right to me. Let us know what the doctors say when you hear from them x

Glad you got your bloods done and an early scan!! FX for you.

I had mine done today but she said results wont be back until the end of the week.

Well call me stupid!!! But I did a digi last night and it said 2-3 weeks, i went to bed one very happy bunny!! Then I tested this morning with a FRER so I could see what it looked like against my blood results when I got them and the line was lighter than the last test I took at 13 dpo!! I'm now 15dpo and worried all over again!!! I hate this.

Army wife your numbers so fab!!! congrats xxx

I feel so much better. I heard back from the same nurse and she talked to my doctor and my doctor said 721 is very reassuring that i am indeed pregnant and by the time i see her next monday jan 7th , she should be able to see the baby through a scan :happydance:

Now just gotta wait until next monday, i should be exactly 6wks then and with DS i saw the HB at 6wks , so hopefully i will see that again!

Thanks mummytochloe and others for being there for me! So nice having other ladies to talk to and vent :hugs:

mwaah, well you can call me stupid too :dohh: Kinda did the same thing with ic's. Im trying not to read much into because pee could have been more diluted or something.

Are they checking to see if your bloods are doubling?

mwaah, well you can call me stupid too :dohh: Kinda did the same thing with ic's. Im trying not to read much into because pee could have been more diluted or something.

It's so hard not to isnt it??
Yes they are doing them again on Wednesday but those results wont be in until Monday!! so its going to be a long week.

xxx

It's so hard not to isnt it??
Yes they are doing them again on Wednesday but those results wont be in until Monday!! so its going to be a long week.

xxx

:hugs: even at same time urine may be more/less dilute so i wouldn't worry.

I get my bloods back next Monday too, as i have to have some Wednesday feels like forever doesn't it

:hugs: even at same time urine may be more/less dilute so i wouldn't worry.

I get my bloods back next Monday too, as i have to have some Wednesday feels like forever doesn't it

It does, even waiting until Wednesday seems like forever away. We'll have to keep each other sane. xxx

Yes we will. I just wish i could have numbers for today's sooner too.

Im so confused about dates atm.

When i had my last 2 pregnancies.i was put back two.weeks, so instead of going by LMP my scan showed my babies from ovulation.

So basically by LMP im 5 weeks today but by ovulation im only 3? I dont want to go to the drs too early just in case but how the hell do i date this pregnancy?? X

If you know when you ovulated i would go by that. I mean it's more accurate them lmp

Have either of you had cramps worse than af cramps? my cramps are so bad atm, there no bleeding so i'm not too worried they just hurt

Which puts me back to only 3 weeks!!! Argh i think im gonna have to have a dating scan! So confusing why cant my body just be normal?!

If you explain to the doctors that you don't know for sure will they send you for early dating scan?

Yeah i was trying to avoid any early scans but i need to know how far i am x

Yes, why did you want to avoid an early scan. Maybe wait until 8 weeks then at the least you should be 6?

I just realised that this pregnancy seems to be better than with dd so far, as by now with dd i had had bleeding, this time i haven't :wohoo:

Hi :flower:

Can i join? :thumbup: i had a mc on 15th November and had a frer bfp on 22nd December. I think i am due 3rd September.

Ive had slight morning sickness already, which is new to me as i didnt have any with LO. It is very welcome though :haha:

My first midwife appointment is on 15th January, i rang up the midwife unit to tell them about my mc and cancel my early bird appointment but they didnt so they sent me another letter with a new date (15/01/13) because i had missed the first appointment. I called them again last week and explained about the mc and that i was pregnant again, so im now keeping that appointment, thought i may aswel. Seems strange going to an appoinment that was booked for a previous pregnancy.

PinkEmily welcome to the group, sorry for your loss, but congratulations on your bfp.

sticky dust for you :dust:

aww it's nice they let you keep your appointment, it's the day after my first scan :D

Because it sounds weird but they make me worry more but might be reassuring x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->