***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Try not to worry until other beta is back mwaah.

Yes all promising just worried about bleeding around sac. I had attached a image, baby or right bleed on left

Attachments

• IMAG0409 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG0409 - Copy.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
Thanks, but i am worried lol i think because my FRERS are showing lack of progression i feel its all going wrong again.

At least baby is where it should be and i have read bleeding in pregnancy is quite normal, even though yes i would worry if i saw blood!! Hang in there xxx

I haven't actually bled, the bleeding is around the baby. No idea what that means

When will you get 2nd beta back?

But if you do start to bleed and its brown at least you know where it has come from, hopefully you wont bleed. I'm feeling very positive for you.

They should be back tomorrow but they wont give them until a DR has seem them, which might not be tomorrow. Luckily, today the nurse that took my blood told me Monday's results before the DR had seen them.

xxx

Aww that was nice of her, i going to try in about an hour to see if mine are back.

Try and stay positive

fx'd for you mummy and mwaah! 1st trimester is soooo stressful, and they say to not get stressed out!! :wacko:

i agree ArmyWife1984 almost impossible. And they making me wait 12 days for my next scan, most people i know only had to wait 7 :dohh:

how is everyone doing?!?

I am starting to feel a tad more pregnant which is reassuring. I hate having no symptoms!
But today when I sneeze, cough, stretch, I get a pulling pain down on my right side :happydance: it makes me a lil worried but im happy to have some RLP pain.
Also feeling nauseas here and there.

Stuck with a nasty cold at the moment :( Blowing my nose constantly...trying to be gentle so I dont hurt to much down there.

I got nausea after i ate and was like :happydance: think i am crazy being happy to feel sick.

I worried sick about bean though because scan only showed gestation sac, no fetal pole or heart beat. So i got scan changed to 11th only 8 days. 3 days less that it was

Also dh's latte just made me want to puke it smells so strong.

Glad you feeling well armywife

Pretty normal not to see hb that early.....the wait seems to be an eternity doesn't it....i had the same thing when i went in for an early scan with ds. they only saw ges. sac and that was it. went back at exactly 6 wks and saw hb.

soon we will all be in the 2nd tri and this will be a distant memory.

ArmyWife1984 so hopefully it will be good for me and i can see hb on the scan ot 6+4 ish. I was looking at my beta levels and they seems to be pretty high for my dates.

Your numbers are good MTC

Well last night i was a wreck!! my digi said 1-2 weeks and I thought it was all over. My digi is back to 2-3 weeks and my beta doubled from 113 to 256. so a doubling rate of every 41 hours :) The Dr also said i can have an early scan at 7 weeks :)

xxx

mwaah glad your levels rose well. I can't find any hcg charts by day they all by week :dohh:

really glad you get early scan :wohoo:

I did a 5+3 bump pic

Attachments

• 5+3.jpg
    5+3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
One of the other ladies I talk to on Bnb Posted this link for hcg levels.
https://pregnancy.about.com/od/pregnancytests/a/hcglevelsinpregnancy.htm

I'm glad we are all getting early scans!!!!!! It will be a huge relief once we see baby and babys hb.

I wish i coulda got another blood test done to see if its doubling...but i know if i did, i'd be obsessed with the numbers etc :wacko:

Monday cant come soon enough.

I know i'm like :wacko: i just want a week tomorrow to come. feels like forever

I hoping to try and find ones like that the show each day

nice bump MTC!!!! i dont think my bump looks like much yet...just left over blub..lol

i thought that looked like blub do you not think so?

see looking at hcg on here i am showing hcg for at least 21 days past ovulation and my average for 5+0 is actually closer to the 23 dpo level so i just hoping this is a good sign
https://www.drmalpani.com/hcg.htm

According to the chart your hcg level is right on target right? You were around 21dpo on monday and your level was 1851? Looks in the normal range to me :thumbup:

I like that chart you found!!! My hcg at 18dpo was 721...so looks like it was right where it should be

According to the chart your hcg level is right on target right? You were around 21dpo on monday and your level was 1851? Looks in the normal range to me :thumbup:

I like that chart you found!!! My hcg at 18dpo was 721...so looks like it was right where it should be

Yes it is within the normal 21 day range but closer to the average for 22 or 23 dpo. I just really want my scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->