***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Mummytochloe: With DS I did have bad af type cramping. It actually got to the point where i went into the er. I wasnt bleeding but my right side was throbbing at 4wks.
They gave me an early scan and noticed i had a corpus luteum cyst and said that was most likely my discomfort.

When I had my m/c last month i had the bad pain too, but it was accompanied with spotting.

Hope you feel better soon!!!!:hugs:

How bad would you say is bad. As i mean i don't want to panic but it doesn't hurt quite a bit :dohh:

Well with both pains I had with those pregnancies , It was to the point i couldnt just sit at home because I was curled over in bed crying..So i knew i better go get this looked at. I wasnt able to go about daily life, it stopped me in my tracks.

I;d say if its hard to function and it makes you curl up then i would go and get it checked. When i went early with ds they were able to see ds in the right spot.

It's good you are not spotting though. Spotting was the difference between ds and m/c

How early was your scan, it's pretty bad i'm on the sofa atm not wanting to move :( But i don't want to go and them say they will scan me and panic is there is nothing there

Just looked up my old thread i started on here from when i had the pain with ds.

I was 4wks 5days when I went in. Thats when they saw the corpus lutem cyst and they saw a gest. sac.
They ended up sending me home with no real answers but it was nice to know gest. sac was where it should be. They scheduled me to come back at 6wks.

Ya i know what you mean, if you go and they dont see anything yet then you will worry more...but for me the pain outweighed the worrying. I didnt care if they didnt find anything i just wanted to pain to stop. but i know i was secretly hoping maybe they could see something.

do you guys notice too that you have similar pregnancy symptoms as you did with your miscarriage? for example, sore boobs or very gassy.

For me, when I sleep, I sometimes have lots of sexual dreams during pregnancy and end up humping my blanket in my dream... lol.... well I remember I had that with the miscarriage too but it started around 4wks then.

I cant remember if I had it when preg with DS or not, I believe i did.

I just took a lil nap and ended up humping my blanket again lol. I dont know if its a good thing or bad thing...?
Im nervous since I had that too with the m/c.....:wacko: this is so stressful. I wish it was monday already

Hi all

scan and bloods booked for friday, hope everyone is well

Will let everyone know how it goes very nervous at the min

xxx

Good luck gbnf just quick update from me

Being admited over night, had speculum to swab to see if its infection causing pain. But at the moment they putting me down query eptopic, however been told they get women eoth similar symptoms quite often and bot always eptopic just trying to stay positive. Scan around 9.20 tomorrow morning

Hello everyone congratulations on your rainbow babies good luck to you all

I got my bfp on boxing day at 12dpo due date is 6th Sept

ArmyWife: My. Symptoms are a lot more elevated now than my MC pregnancy. I didn't feel sick or have sore boobs like i do now but I did have cramping.

Mummytochloe: really hoping its not an ectopic for you. Glad you are staying positive :hug:

I never had any symptoms with my MC so having lots now reassures me.

Hope everything is ok MTC xxx

Good luck gbnf just quick update from me

Being admited over night, had speculum to swab to see if its infection causing pain. But at the moment they putting me down query eptopic, however been told they get women eoth similar symptoms quite often and bot always eptopic just trying to stay positive. Scan around 9.20 tomorrow morning

I'm hoping everything will be fine for you. I had more cramping with DS than i did with any of my MC's and didnt have any with my MMC.

Good luck, hopefully just a busy bean in there for you xxxx

So nervous only around 4 hours to go if they run on time. I am up already even though its only 5am I feel to worried to sleep. On positive note until just now I hadn't had pain mess since 10 so 7hours and when I woken pain wasn't as bad as it has been.

Hopefully will report back positive news later

Hello.... Can I very cautiously join please? My due date will (please stick I'll bean) be 10th September.... I had 1 natural miscarriage, 2 chemicals and 1 MMC with D&C last year so am VERY nervous this time round BUT this ill bean was conceived on the EXACT due date if my MMC had continued.... So I'm hoping that this ones a sticker!!!!!

Feel great, totally different to all of the pregnancies last year and trying really hard not to stress :thumbup:

Congratulations to all on your pregnancies!!!

Welcome jamandspoon congratulations on your pregnancy hope its a sticky bean.

1 hour I'm so nervous right now and can't stop clock watching

Good luck with the scan, fingers and toes crossed for you that everything is ok.... I had an ovarian cyst, was admitted as they thought I had an ectopic (wasn't even pregnant tho!!), symptoms of both are pretty similar...

Sac in uterus nothibg else could be seen yet but doc said that normal for my duration. However baby had bleeding around/near it which could increase my chance of miscarriage. Got to go for my scan on 14th to see if baby grown and has heartbeat. Bloods were actually 1851 Monday, and been done today got to ring up around 1 pm for them.

It all sounds promising MTC, fingers crossed for you and your bean.

Well got my Beta's back for Monday, and a little disappointed. They were 113 @15 dpo which I know means nothing until i get my second betas but my digi said 2-3 weeks at 14 dpo and they arent supposed to say that until >200 so have my levels dropped?? I hate all this worrying.

congrats in all the new bfps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->