*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Thanks ladies :hugs: my doctor has sent me for a beta just to ease my mind. Plus my regular prenatal bloods. I’m so grateful. Might do a follow up scan, but I’m sure that will still be a few weeks away since I’m no longer high risk. I have high anxiety and these early days really play on that! Argh lol
Regular pregnancy symptoms are in full force though!
Glad to hear your doctor is reassuring!
I have called me doctor today. He surprised me, he wants to see me this week to discuss the meds I’m taking from the IVF and set a plan. So I’m going in on Thursday. Can’t wait to hear when we can do a scan.

I don’t feel much relief. A sac was seen in my uterus, so that’s great. But it’s measuring 4w4d and going by my LMP I’m 4w6d so I’m crossing everything I have that it’s going to catch up. I have to stay positive

I wouldn’t worry hun. In my last pregnancy the sonography from my early scan told me dating at such an early stage is pretty much impossible to pinpoint. I was about 4 days behind what’re I thought I should be but by 12 weeks it had caught up.

I haven’t even spoken to a dr yet. The midwives here don’t book you in until 8+ weeks and first scan is 12 weeks unless you pay privately. I think I probably will around 8 weeks ish just to date me really.

I’m patiently waiting for the rest of my bloodwork results. Most are in, but of course I’m waiting on my beta. Trying to stay busy and not refreshing the page like a lunatic lol :dohh:
Good luck for tomorrow @happyface82 !!
How are you feeling @Tasha36089 ? Did you test on your off week of bc? If that’s how you were taking it. Continuous for a few packs then one week break?

I’m patiently waiting for the rest of my bloodwork results. Most are in, but of course I’m waiting on my beta. Trying to stay busy and not refreshing the page like a lunatic lol :dohh:
How are you feeling @Tasha36089 ? Did you test on your off week of bc? If that’s how you were taking it. Continuous for a few packs then one week break?
Aaaah it’s always the wait!! I’m sure the number will be good! Fingers crossed!

Yes the dr advised to take the packs back to back and just have a break every now and again. I’ve been taking three months at a time. I had a colposcopy for an abnormal smear late in November and had a break not long after that but I didn’t come on my period. I just put it down to the colposcopy and maybe stress. I actually took a test and it was negative. I just had this niggling feeling the last few weeks that I was pregnant, just an intuition I suppose. I had been feeling a bit nauseous but the whole family has just had a sickness bug so I put it down to that and just forgot about it until after Xmas. Then I decided to take a test on New Year’s Eve and here we are. Being totally honest, we hadn’t planned on anymore babies and it was definitely a shock.
Have your Betas come back?

Once upon a time I was taking bc the same way! I can only imagine the shock, might take a bit to really sink in eh :hugs:
Still no betas :cry: I have a terrible headache too. Think I’ve stressed myself a bit much. Had a small nap and hoped I’d wake up to them. Noooope

Yes I think so! Hoping they come in soon for you. It’s night time here now. Just settled down to watch some tv in bed and had to go and throw up :sick:

@Tasha36089 Beautiful line! Sorry you’re sicky, my least favourite part by far lol.
my results are finally in!!!! Omg I cried. Thank goodness hubby was home from work. I initially thought I needed to be over 8500 but I stressed myself out and was way off. I only needed to be above 3800 for doubling time purposes. Ya, it was tested twice for some reason and came back at 5829 :dohh: I felt so silly. Now I’m relieved, I can breathe, I can enjoy!

C146D072-5670-4AAB-BA91-28F89895D946.png

Those tests look great you both!!

I want to the doc earlier. He did a scan warning me first that we might not see anything. He did see a sac and I measured 4 weeks and 6 days so he is happy. Having one last beta on Saturday and going in for a scan in 2 weeks to hopefully see a heartbeat. I think I’ll be more relaxed once we’ve seen a heartbeat.

Both of those lines look like they’re going to explode out of the strips! Love it ladies :happydance:
That’s amazing news too @happyface82 excited to hear your beta on Saturday!
I’ll be repeating my scan in a week or so! Woo. I also have a corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary, the side I’m tubeless, this is the first time I've conceived from that ovary! My CL cysts have always been on my lefty. I was always told it was possible but never believed it…. Now I do :)

So this happened today. It’s been a while since I’ve taken a test. It’s so nice to see the line popping out immediately!
Have just had my beta as well. Will be having the results tonight. Been feeling really emotional lately. Poor hubby. I was crying yesterday and didn’t know why. He is such a star though!!

17559EEE-F0B1-46AC-9E31-2E12AF71A5B1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->