September Snugglers 2016

Campn- congratulations on becoming an aunt! Wonderful news!
I so hear you with this weather!!
As for EPO, I will try it then but inserting and not taking orally.

Amant- congrats on the sub taking the job! Now no worries for you.
I'm with you- I think baby is perfectly content and going to stay put a while. Dr. told me 1st babies usually go past their due date. So I'm going to start doing all the tips on here soon to bring on labor.

Uni- great baby turned! I feel so many flips too. They told me at appt today that very rarely in 30 years have they seen a baby in head down position turn the other way towards the end and yes, second babies can turn head down in the last weeks since they have more room.

Mari- thanks for clarifying how to use the ball. I'm going to try it. Did any other tips ever work for you with labor?

Aiden- thank you! You are right- the test was so quick and painless.
Sorry about the comment from your ex. Another reason he is an ex, huh? :) I am sure you look great! Great to know on rock n play. Thanks.

Good report today..baby grew from 5.7 to 6.2 in a week. Dr. said no signs of anything happening, as I thought. Fluid went lower to almost 7 so really have to watch that now.

Going to take a very short 2nd babymoon up north tomorrow since other one I was pretty sick for! Everyone take good care and stay cool and Xan- enjoy the last of quiet time at home though I know it gets boring!!

Hopie- that's great growth for baby! Enjoy your babymoon in the cool. Are you going to Vermont or Upstate NY? I hope you feel good enough to drink enough keep your fluids up and don't get dehydrated.

New discovery thing! Apparently your lady bits can go numb!? I've never had this ever ever happen to me until today. I guess I sat down for too long. It freaked me out a little.

Add this to fanny snot Mumma!

Anyone having dull aches in their lady bits? Not lightning crotch, not as sharp and lasts longer.

Campn- mine have been swollen for a few weeks and just started feeling numb the other day. Freaked me out a bit too!

Xan - I have been having all kinds of pain down there. Sometimes lightening crotch and others time just pain.

Tonight while eating dinner the baby pushed its head so hard into my lower pelvic area that I stood up and screamed! My hubby thought my water broke. Lol I wish!

Ugh. I had an episode of some crazy BH contractions a little while ago. Driving with hubby to pick up a patio table we found on an online yardsale facebook group, and I probably had 5 within the hour. Not painful at all, just annoying and frequent! Resting now and drinking some water. I think I'm just dehydrated. Things have calmed down since I sat down and had some water.

Mari, I do those scream outs too often my DH doesn't even flinch! Lol! I didn't experience water breaking at home last time, but I think it'd be the most exciting thing ever!

Aman, I was just about to post about getting regular BHs often now but I thought it's probably nothing, but they happen a lot now. They're not painful either, just very comfortable so I'm just going to assume everything is okay.

Just realised that MrMoo has gone to work and Sophie is still asleep.... usually he's so noisy he wakes her up and from then on all I hear is "muuuuuummyyyyy - I want a cuppa tea!" "Muuuuuummyyyyy - I need a wee wee" "muuuuuummyyyyy - mum! Mum! MUM!"
So looks like I've got a bit of a lie in ahead! Yay!

Yes I get achey lady bits, where they feel bruised, not so much fanny daggers. I'm also getting the pinched nerve pain down in my hip/top of my leg where baby's head is pressing down on a nerve.

Getting anxious now - MrMoos parents told me yesterday they were traveling down to Wales at the weekend to see his Grandad (the one who has terminal cancer) it's a good couple of hours away. They are the go-to people for having Sophie when I go into labour so I'm now worrying about what will happen if it all kicks off whilst they are away? I don't want to say they're being inconsiderate because of the situation, I completely understand that they want to go, but then part of me is thinking - why THIS weekend? Grandad is comfortable at the moment, can it not wait until baby is here? I feel like I'm the only one thinking about this baby and pregnancy, even MrMoo has had very little to do with it because of his other house, he's hardly attended any appointments, and I know he won't be here when things kick off, because he's hardly ever here as it is. I just get the feeling I'm going to be giving birth on my own, the way things are going.

Oh I hear you all! Sometimes it's so unexpected and uncomfortable when she does a big move or flip or the shooting pain in my back when I try and stand up that I can hardly breathe. Then DH is all like "what is it, what's happening, talk to me" and I just can't talk...all i want to do is throttle him!!!

Went to get waxed last week (am trying to keep it up as have fears of being dry shaved in labour with a BIC disposable razor otherwise) and the delightfully charming lady pointed out how swollen I was already. Gee, thanks. Feel extra specially great now!

Oh god ladies, am sat in a cafe and a woman just walked in carrying a tiny newborn. Think it's just hit me that one is coming my way. Feel a bit sick. Or that could be the cream cake I just scoffed......

Mumma, completely understand your worries, it also seems that my inlaws don't care at all, like when I told DH I didn't want to join them at the beach an hour away in 105 degrees weather his mom texted me "We understand" and I was like why do you even have to say that you understand? I'm not asking you to understand, just accept it and deal with it. She was trying to make me feel bad I'm sure. I hope baby Moo stays in until they're back. Is there anyone else who can possibly watch Sophie!?

Lal, wow how dare her! I hate doing chit chat with people I don't know, so like let's go in, get it done and leave in silence. The quieter you are, the better the tip you'll get. I feel like if I see a newborn or hear one cry out loud I'd also feel sick. It'd probably bring on some contractions!

Oh, gosh, so many feelings gushing right now...

On my way to the OBGYN it was a typical Florida morning- blue skies with spots of clouds, and there was a greyish cloud ahead of me on the right. Then I noticed the perfect rainbow on the cloud. You could see every distinct color, and I thought "My rainbow baby is coming!"

I went to the doctor, got in right away, good BP, no issues with urine sample, had dropped 2 pounds. I thought, this is it, she's going to give me the news I'm waiting for. Pelvic exam showed baby went from high to fully engaged in 1 week and I went from closed to 1 cm dilated, so we're going to try for an induced vaginal delivery next Thursday. If he doesn't come before then. I know it's only 1cm, but to go from closed to 1 sounds promising!

Xan that's exciting! You have a date :D

Mari for red raspberry leaf tea I didn't find it gave me extra BH contractions last time. But baby did come 1 week early, and labour was only 12-13 hours instead of 30! Recovery was also 10 times easier!

Xan, that's so exciting!! You can dilate so fast too so you never know hun, things are already happening on their own!!

Hopie - Have fun on your babymoon!

Glad baby grew well :) My doctor is keeping an eye on my fluid level, too. Apparently it's a little high - he told me that raises the chances that baby could flip around and be breech again, so now I'm worried about that too. :wacko:

Mumma - I understand being anxious about you in-laws being away. Hopefully everything will work out and you won't have to find emergency child care for Sophie.

xan - So excited for you! I'm glad your appointment went well and that you've got your induction date. :happydance:

I've also had a lot of dull pain in my lady bits. I'm hoping that maybe it means I'm dilating a bit. I'll find out later today if there's been any changes.

Ok ladies, finally found some time to get this baby some clothes! Here is my purchase of the day. Thought the sheep theme was too cute:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 13
Mari- love the baby clothes! DH just came home the other day with a very similar sheep onesie (I know, he went shopping un-prodded!) that he said he couldn't resist :)

Mari, those are so adorable I'm so in love!!!

Mari...cute cute cute clothes! Love it!

Xan...glad the appointment went well for you and I'm so excited for you! Your baby will be here so soon!

Worked on organizing my unit folders and sub plans for 6 hours today at home...I'm pooped now haha. First time all summer that I've done any real school work though so I can't complain. Finished getting Spanish I ready for sub and tomorrow I'll do Spanish III (which should be slightly easier for me to do because I've taught it for 6 years). I just looked at the calendar today and I'm pretty sure that worst case scenario (if I go to or past my due date), I only have 12 days of school with the kids! That's crazy!

Hubby is out of town until tomorrow for work. This is the last out of town trip he's taking for work until baby is born. Let's just pray that baby stays put tonight! (I'm sure he will...no signs of anything exciting yet haha).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->