September Snugglers 2016

Ladies, so sorry I've not posted here in a few weeks. Been posting on the FB group instead. Had my baby boy in Sept 2:) His name is Connor and he weighed 10lb15oz. Had a Csection and have been tecovering nicely. Hope the rest of the mommas are doing well.

Just to update the thread: my princess Cora Joy was born on 9/9/16 at 5:32 pm weighing 8 lbs 5 oz length 21 1/4 inches. We are both doing great except a tiny bit of jaundice. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hi ladies.

Hope all those still waitining on babies/due dates are doing well.

Im another FB poster here but just to update our little baby girl arrived 13th September 6lbs 13oz we have named her Hattie Audrey. 💗

Sorry I've not posted lately!
Thomas was born on 24th august, 1.18am weighing 7lb 11oz, all good, great birth I feel like the midwife who delivered my new best friend. I loved her!

We've had a hospital stay with Thomas due his jaundice, he had to have phototherapy so we were in for 4 days. He's still having to have blood taken as he's not completely over it yet.
Last week Sophie was taken ill, she went downhill very quickly after about 3 or 4 big vomiting sessions. She went cold, clammy, pale and passed out, she wouldn't respond to us at all, so I rang for an ambulance. We were raced to the hospital with sirens and blue lights, and a huge team of paediatrics, anaesthetists etc were there waiting for us. They were brilliant, by the time they had finished she was propped up and talking to Tom, the nurse that did such a fantastic job at keeping her distracted whilst they did everything they had to do.
One she was completely stable, connected to a drip with maintenance fluids and antibiotics, we were moved the children's ward where we stayed for 3 days.

It seems like since Thomas has been born, we haven't spent much time together as a family, as half of us have had to stay in hospital! It's been mad

Hi Ajarvis, nice to have a due date buddy...:flower: if youre still preggo that is :haha:

Congrats on all the new arrivals!! :baby::happydance:

Hi Ajarvis, nice to have a due date buddy...:flower: if youre still preggo that is :haha:

Congrats on all the new arrivals!! :baby::happydance:

Yep. Still prego. Trying hard to get her out, but she won't cooperate lol. Even DTD in an attempt to get things going and that was a no go lol. According to ultrasound she's measuring large. So midwife wants her out too. Getting a sweep later this afternoon. Have been a bit crampy, and had some steady contractions last night. But nothing came of it :(

Hello, It has been a long time since I posted.. we moved into our new house and our little girl was born on August 22nd ! She was 5 lbs 11 oz. She is now 7 lbs 6 oz and doing great ! I will take some time later this week to read through the many missed posts Congratulations to all ! Her name is Giuliana Grace.

Well well, Facebook group took over a little as we all post on there now. Oscar James was born by planned csection on 29th September at 16.09 weighing 9lb6. Hes almost four weeks old now and the 48 hour labour I had seems a distant memory! If anyone is still lurking I hope everyone's babies are doing well :)

Hi could someone message me the Facebook page info. I would love to catch up with everyone now that the babies are here !

Attachments

• 20160823_220858.jpg
    20160823_220858.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
Message x-ginge about the fb group :) Cute baby you have there!

Right here! Lol curious to know how all the ladies here are doing?? We all had a rough time waiting for our babies. I currently have my 18 month old daughter and 7 month old twin boys! 😊❤️

Well, life got interesting once we moved to our safe group! I've since had not one but two babies so I'm now a mum of three boys!

I was just thinking of this group!
Originally my girl & I were in the August group but she ended up coming in september so we moved over :)
I can’t believe these babies are coming two!! 😭

Megan you probably won’t see this but our babies share the same birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->