~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

Hi all! I'm nervously joining as well. AF was due today, but I've been getting BFPs since Tuesday. I have shorter cycles so I'm quite early still, EDD Sept 24th based on LMP.

I was going to say more but I keep freaking out and changing my mind about posting at all, so that's it for now before I chicken out again!

I'm happy to be joining as well. Got a bfp this morning on a frer. :) I'll have to confirm with bloods, but I'm too excited to wait to join. lol EDD is Sept. 25th.

Welcome ladies!!
I was too scared to post with my bfp at the start too but then I couldn't wait to get in and start chatting with some buddies so ended up just doing it! Always good to have people to chat to who are at a similar stage, no mater the outcome, especially if you arent openly chatting with friends and family about it just yet.

I haven't had any more brown since that one time yesterday, although fully expect it since it appears to be my normal. Can't wait til scan on Thursday.

I hope everyone else is doing well. xx

Had my scan yesterday. So happy and relieved to see a little heartbeat! I only measured at 6 weeks when it should have been 7 weeks though, so estimated due date is now the 8th instead :)

congrats to the newcomers :)

Congrats Jules!

Glad you got to see your little bean, Lightning! So far all of my pregnancies measured smaller at the first scan but by the second scan had caught up to my original EDD, I'm expecting this one will be the same.

I'm still having trouble believing we were successful this quickly. It took us 2.5 years (and a lot of heartbreak) to have a 2nd; we were half expecting to be entirely unsuccessful this time but got it on the 3rd try. So my symptoms so far are insomnia, loads of gas and disbelief? Haha

How's everyone else feeling?

Congrats Jules!

Glad you got to see your little bean, Lightning! So far all of my pregnancies measured smaller at the first scan but by the second scan had caught up to my original EDD, I'm expecting this one will be the same.

I'm still having trouble believing we were successful this quickly. It took us 2.5 years (and a lot of heartbreak) to have a 2nd; we were half expecting to be entirely unsuccessful this time but got it on the 3rd try. So my symptoms so far are insomnia, loads of gas and disbelief? Haha

How's everyone else feeling?

I'm thinking that might happen here too as my cycles are always only 26 days so it is hard to believe i could be a whole week late! Not sure when they do second scans here though as ive heard its usually 18 to 20 weeks and i dont think they can date them as accurately then? I'm completely new

My symptoms so far are just sore breasts, gas and bloating, and light headed if i stand up too quick.

My first ultrasound is tomorrow. I am a little nervous, but so excited to see a little heartbeat! :happydance:

Had my scan yesterday. So happy and relieved to see a little heartbeat! I only measured at 6 weeks when it should have been 7 weeks though, so estimated due date is now the 8th instead :)

congrats to the newcomers :)
Thats so exciting about the scan that all was ok despite the week difference. I'll update your EDD on the first page.

7 weeks today here, hanging for that scan on Thursday. I've had some more brown on wiping so I am worried about that of course. Hopefully still all just "normal" for me.

Where is everyone from? I'm in Melbourne Australia.

Hi everyone!

Cautiously joining in and hoping I get to stick around!

I got my BFP on Friday, which also happened to be my beautiful rainbow boy's 2nd birthday! Really hoping his present is going to be a little brother or sister. ❤️

My edd is September 23 if I go by ovulation and September 25 if I go by LMP.

I've had 3 losses (15 weeks, 8 weeks and a chemical) so really hoping this one works out.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Hi everyone!

Cautiously joining in and hoping I get to stick around!

I got my BFP on Friday, which also happened to be my beautiful rainbow boy's 2nd birthday! Really hoping his present is going to be a little brother or sister. ❤️

My edd is September 23 if I go by ovulation and September 25 if I go by LMP.

I've had 3 losses (15 weeks, 8 weeks and a chemical) so really hoping this one works out.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
Congrats and fingers crossed for a nice little sticky bean for you. Would you like me to pop your name on the first page under one of those dates or wait until you know for sure?

Good luck on those who have scans coming up! Mine is Feb. 1st...It seems soooo far away! lol With my first I did a monitored cycle at a fertility clinic so I had quite a few early scans. This time I was just prescribed Femara by my OB with no monitoring except a progesterone check to confirm O. It's a way different experience!

Congrats Fit_Mama! Fx for a H&H9

Poppie, I'm in Ontario, Canada. :cold: Can't wait for it to warm up again here!

sn0wbunnie, I am pretty sure we were in the 2015 March-mallows group together too. :flower:

TMI warning :)
Totally understand the worry that comes with spotting! I had brown spotting at random times throughout my pregnancy with my daughter because of a SCH. With this one I experienced some slight spotting around implantation (thought I was out and getting AF early) after DH and I were intimate and then again a few days later after "trying to hard" in the washroom a few days later, iykwim. :blush: Hoping everyone's spotting stops!

Thinking I will probably call to make my appointment this week. I don't think I'll be able to swing going in until early Feb though, this is a busy time of year for me. I'm going to really try to stay relaxed and enjoy this pregnancy! As long as I get to take this baby home, it will be my last.

It is nice to have other people with similar experiences in this group. I'm really looking forward to talking to you ladies. :flower:

Thanks Poppiebug, please put me down on the front for September 23. 😊

There are no guarantees in life but I want to try and stay optimistic and just enjoy this pregnancy, although I know there will be times when I'm a bundle of anxiety.

Mostly I'm just grateful to be here! I always used to get pregnant on our first cycle trying but after the d&c from my last loss it's taken since June and I was really starting to worry that something was wrong.

Congrats Fit_Mama! Fx for a H&H9

Poppie, I'm in Ontario, Canada. :cold: Can't wait for it to warm up again here!

sn0wbunnie, I am pretty sure we were in the 2015 March-mallows group together too. :flower:

TMI warning :)
Totally understand the worry that comes with spotting! I had brown spotting at random times throughout my pregnancy with my daughter because of a SCH. With this one I experienced some slight spotting around implantation (thought I was out and getting AF early) after DH and I were intimate and then again a few days later after "trying to hard" in the washroom a few days later, iykwim. :blush: Hoping everyone's spotting stops!

Thinking I will probably call to make my appointment this week. I don't think I'll be able to swing going in until early Feb though, this is a busy time of year for me. I'm going to really try to stay relaxed and enjoy this pregnancy! As long as I get to take this baby home, it will be my last.

It is nice to have other people with similar experiences in this group. I'm really looking forward to talking to you ladies. :flower:

Yes we were! Congrats to you! This will be my 3rd since then haha

I hate coming in here with crappy things to say and TMI after my brown yesterday I had some bright red blood last night when I went to the toilet, scared the hell out of me. I pretty much lay down then for the rest of the night and this morning there's only some brown again. I've had no cramping or anything which I am hoping is a good sign. Unfortunately there's no way for me to get to a scan earlier as I have to work, so roll on Thursday morning!! I think it might possibly be a subchronic hematoma from the placenta attaching / growing. I had the same with DS2, brown spotting and a little bright red blood with at 7 weeks, went to the hospital for the scan to see everything was ok. I'm hoping so much this is the same. Trying not to stress too much.

I hate coming in here with crappy things to say and TMI after my brown yesterday I had some bright red blood last night when I went to the toilet, scared the hell out of me. I pretty much lay down then for the rest of the night and this morning there's only some brown again. I've had no cramping or anything which I am hoping is a good sign. Unfortunately there's no way for me to get to a scan earlier as I have to work, so roll on Thursday morning!! I think it might possibly be a subchronic hematoma from the placenta attaching / growing. I had the same with DS2, brown spotting and a little bright red blood with at 7 weeks, went to the hospital for the scan to see everything was ok. I'm hoping so much this is the same. Trying not to stress too much.

I had spotting with my last 2 pregnancies & everything ended up being completely fine. Sometimes spotting is normal & there's no explanation for it.

Poppie that is scary! Glad it's gone back to brown, that's a good sign. Having an idea of what may have caused it sounds lime it probably helps a bit.

Hey Ladies - I am just poking my head in here if that is okay, I joined an August Group when I got my BFP but after a dating scan my EDD was moved to 3/9, whilst I am still reading and posting a bit in there and will continue to do so, I am a bit behind all of those ladies so if its okay with you all would like to be in here too.

Am 7.2 today, struggling a little with tiredness and all day nausea but other than that all going well.

Hope all is okay with those of you who have had spotting and that it has all stopped now.

I am based in NZ :)

I have an early scan booked at EPAU for Thursday :) I’ll only be 5+2 but it’ll be good to see if the sac and yolk sac have formed and are in the right place x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->