****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Bekk that is GORGEOUS!!!! :cloud9:

:wave: hey new mrs w Congrats on your blue bump :)

Lovely nursery Bekks!

Wow I can't cool down today, I don't know what's wrong with me!! Anyone else feel like their life is a permanent hot flush at the moment??!

Evening ladies!

Welcome and congrats on the blue NewMrsW!!

Louise, yes I feel the hot flush thing too!! So uncomfortable today!

Bekklez you look gorgeous! And the room looks fab! Baby Ellie is one lucky lil lady!

Blob, I hope they measure you and get this sorted, you must be worried! Is your little one moving around plenty now?

This linea negra thing is interesting! I had two that stopped at the belly button and they were both boys, and this one goes around my belly button and then right up to my boobs! And we're team yellow, so if it's another boy then none of the myths work!! :haha:

Had a lovely swim today and then a great meal out this afternoon. Proper old fashioned fish and home made chips with mushy peas! Oooooh it was lush! And then Eton mess for pudd. I could eat it again now it's settled! The only problem was that the baby wouldn't let me sit up to eat. Everytime I tried to get to the table it stuck out it's leg so hard that I had to sit back! The cheek!!

Hey ladies!!!

Been out wll day catching up with family we haven't seen for ages!!! Walked miles and caught some sun, was really nice!!

Sorry for the lack of personals but I am off to bed in a bit as I am pooped!! Will catch up tomorrow!!!

Bekklez that's great news about your house! That's sad about your folks, they should be going out of their way to make sure you're relaxed if anything. Love the pic! Bless your dh's parents. That room is amazing.

Still getting the odd cramp. Been getting them since Weds and I'm thinking maybe they are connected to BH. Is anyone else getting BH with cramp like pains?

Hi everyone!
F&C - yeah, mine are starting to feel a bit pinchy, especially if I am exerting myself. They will often feel like a sharp muscle cramp if I'm overdoing it.

Bekklez - great bump pic and nursery! :thumbup:

No linea nigra for me with either pregnancy. I am also whiter than the underside of a fish, so if that has anything to do with it, then there's the reason! :)

I'm a bit behind with this thread and only went back a page - sorry!

We've had beautiful weather this weekend. I'm pleased with myself as I managed to get a lot of household chores done and get out for some great time at the park with little mister Simon. He is so much fun.
And he's quickly entering the tantrum stage.
Sigh.
It's always something, isn't it? :dohh:

Hope everyone is well and that the cankles aren't too bad.
I couldn't bear to look at my legs in the wading pool with Simon today. They truly are like two tree trunks straight down. And they sort of feel like two sausages - the skin gets all tight and horrible feeling.

Hi Ladies!

F&C: My BH don't hurt at all hun, but I know some women who do find them a little painful. Hopefully someone else can be a bigger help in answering your question.

Bekklez: the nursery is gorgeous!!! I love the pink!! We're almost done our baby's room, I can't wait to post pictures for all of you! :)

As for the linea negra, mine starts from my pubic bone and goes all the way up to my boobs and we're having a girl. So yet again another old wives tale.

Well I had a great surprise today! I was meeting a friend from university for lunch today. She lives out of town (4-5 hours away) and told me she was visiting friends for the weekend so we arranged to have lunch today. Well I walk into the restaurant and what do I see?? My ENTIRE group of university friends! Well the 6 girls that I was/am really close with. The all organized a baby shower behind my back!!! I couldn't believe that they had all drove 3+hours for an afternoon! We don't see each other often so we all got to catch up, I got more lovely gifts...it was amazing!

So that was my day! Hope you all had a great weekend!

xo

Bekkelez, that's a lovely nursery especially with thw white furniture

F&C - I know this sounds stupid but I dont think I've had any BH ??? I was blame stomach issues as I have IBS ... hope it calms down soon

Sarahka You've put me to shame Ive done no chores this weekend.... and i have a very long list to complete. Hoping once I start my Mat Leave that I will be able to crack on with them

I've got a line to my belly button but im team yelow so who knows it still might get longer

Well today has been the first day I couldnt pick up my shoes off the floor... I had to stand with my legs miles apart... not an attractive site, Haven't a clue what I will be like in 8 weeks time think my OH will have to roll me to the hospital. Do you remember the child in Charlie and the chocolate factory that inflates and gets really really round and Big ...... its official that is me :)

I have an addiction to Cherries at the moment im eating a punnet every night this week lucky Tesco has them on at half price at the moment

Mamabird that's lovely about your friends surprising you... I would of cried :)

hi guys I noticed that a few of you are on facebook, and I thought I would maybe suggest that maybe ( if you. Wanted) you might consider adding mead afriend on there. I go on facebook all the time but find it hard to keep up with all posts on here. so if you want to add me its emma Astle and icurrently have a huge ice cream as my profile pic

Mamabird that's lovely about your friends surprising you... I would of cried :)

Oh I did! Half way through the hello hugs I cried...and then when I got home and told DH why it took 3 hours to have lunch! lol

xo

I've just finished putting baby stuff on e-bay and I'm bloody knackered. Managed to put on 60 items with only 2 things that aren't baby stuff. Didn't realise I'd bought so much girls stuff and I'm only upto 6 months at the moment another 2 years to go. Sigh!!! I also think I went a bit OTT on buying vests and sleepsuits in pink and white. Have kept all the white stuff but my word how stuff collects. Anyhow hope some of it sells so I can buy some blue clothes.

Here's the link if anyone's interested on here!!

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/llinosb/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Going to have a cup of tea and toast now before bed as I'm shattered but awake at the same time!!!!

Strange question... anyone heard from Apaton recently ?

I know she's moving house soon and could be busy but I haven't seen her and her caterpillar ticker for awhile, just wondering if she's OK

Anyway Im off to bed with my heartburn and gaviscon xxx

Jellycat - I'm with you on devouring the fresh fruit! BC blueberries are disappearing into me at a frightening pace. At least they are full of anti-oxidants, fibre, vitamins, etc! :) That way I feel a little less guilty about the 1000 extra calories a day they are packing on... :munch:

32-week ultrasound tomorrow for my LGA baby. How much does anyone want to bet that baby measures small and the LGA part is mama's blubber layer? :)

mamabird thats so lovely what nice friends you have.

I still havent had time to sort out photos on here ill try later, they are all on facebook though if anyone is interested in adding me?

F&C I have had really bad stitch like pains for 2 days and yesterday my tummy just really hurt and made me uncomfortable all day. They didn't feel like BH so I think it may be where he is lying.
MamaBird you're friends sound amazing...unfortunately all of my friends seem to have disappeared since I became pregnant!

Lying in bed last night while OH pedicured my feet :)haha:) he saw bubba moving around like he was having a party...I have never seen bits poking out of my tummy so far, but OH was amazed so that was brill.

Off to the consultants in a little while so she can update on my homebirth wishes...I think she will say no!

Oh, I read in my notes from Saturday that baby is 3/5 palpable...does that mean his head is starting to engage in my pelvis- perhaps the reason for my bump looking 'smaller'?? I thought they onl did that in first pregnancys?

Have a good morning ladies, and I'll update when I get back. xx

Morning!!

I am half way through my housework, just dusting and hoovering to go!!! Washing out on the line!! Its so much better now its cooled down and we have a lovely breeze!! I was laying in bed last night and I was thinking that in a few weeks time my life will never be the same again!! I just can't wait now, just got to pick the pram up next month then we are ready to go! In a way I hope she comes early but as my pregnancy has been so laid back I very much doubt it!! I weighed myself this morning and I have still only put on 10lbs!! I shall be getting a nice dress for the Christmas ball after all lol! I think my bump has dropped as she doesn't feel so top heavy and I also feel that I am not getting out of breath as much!I still need to make an appointment to see my GP for my 34 week app!! I personally don't see the point, I go to the hospital next Monday for my growth scan and see my consultant! I haven't got any concerns or questions, I also see my mw in 2 weeks time!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Bekks, Ellies nursery is looking so cute! We have the little chicky range, its gorgeous!! We too have white furniture!

MamaB, how cute are your friends!!

Umm mine are more like period pains than stitches. Got most of my hosptial bag ready now just in case!

Hi All,

Beks, Oh that pink room is just gorgeous!:happydance:

Mamabird, what a lovely surprise, I just have a few close friends, and we are all Mum's so very busy with our families, we do get the odd catch up here and there. Because this is my 5th baby I think they just take it in there stride that i am having 'another' baby, but they have all been just as special to me and I find it a shame that less and less people even send a card.

Teeny, subsequent babies can go up and down in the pelvis, they can engage but do not stay they can bob in and out. Not sure why!

F&C, I am hardly getting any BH with this pregnancy, i feel a slight tightening and i get all hot and have to sit tight for a few seconds b4 it subsides, I can take a few gentle breaths and it passes. Not painful, but then everyone is different. I find some of the movements baby does are more painful now, I get a twist in my pelvis and the odd big movement hurts!
I also get a stitch which is pretty random, but hurts like hell, i get it in bed or walking (why its so random!) if i am in bed i have to get up and wait for it to pass, it is low and to the right or left of the bottom of the bump, and owch it hurts!:hugs:

Blondie, That must have taken you ages, I hope you sell some stuff, You will be busy packing it all up! I sold loads of clothes for dh a while back and I really cant be bothered even though i have plenty to go on.

Big waves to everyone else, sorry if i have missed anything xx

Well not much to do today, my ds is back from a weekend away feeling poorly, (earache) so leaving him in bed, and will possibly see the doctor if he is still not right later.
My youngest is crying and telling dh her sister is annoying, when she has just booted her sister off the sofa who is now also crying, not quite sure why the little one is crying when she has just got the sofa to herself? She is a madam, and will seriously be put out with the arrival of the baby, she is a Daddy's girl and hopefully will just want him all the time!
May get moses basket out this week, I have my scan tomorrow, just to check placenta is out of the way, but i will be asking them to check fluid levels too, and I want to know how baby is lying as its hard to tell from the midwife just poking me about!
I want my notes changed from the stupid doctor i saw last time, and i need to check exactly when they want to check baby when i explain what the consultant said (ie it was not 'urgent' just worth a look over baby) I think i need to put my foot down this appointment, and if they won't change my notes i will make sure my birth plan is more detailed, and includes when the baby is born.
I hate that about 15 different people write in your notes and all scrawl through what everyone else puts, I had my weight entered at 9 weeks then changed to my 12 week weight and bmi based on that, and that was not on, I was bound to gain weight and my first weight had already been entered so why change it, my notes in general are a mess and i am annoyed about it! I also dont see the point in taking your notes in for birth when they have duplicate ones anyway, even if i left my notes at home they have exact duplicates at the hospital.

Time to go, sorry for the rant on hospitals and doctors!:haha:

Have a great day everyone :hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

OMG i'm feeling so lazy today i cant even remember what everyone has posted :nope:

Got park with some friends later so i will be like a cripple when i get home tonight :dohh: My BHs have died down loads in the past few days :) 2 weeks and 2 days and i will be getting started on evacuating baby :rofl:

Also yesterday my DD locked herself in the bathroom and has now just eaten her lunch that i just made for taking out with us :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->