****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Mamabird - Sounds like you have some amazing friends there, so nice of them to come see you and do that! I bet you were over the moon :cloud9:

Becs - Great minds think alike ;) the little chickie range is really cute though! Love it. I can't wait to get in my house this weekend and make it all clean and organized before Ellie gets here, it's almost a burning desire now :rofl: I can't start my nesting until I'm in there and I'm desperate to start!

F&C - Hope the pains subside soon :hugs:

Babythinkpink - Doctors and Hospitals are useless in some ways but they're an evil necessity :p I hope your scan goes well today and the placenta has moved.

Sara - Hope your scan goes well too :thumbup:

Blob - Awww, bless your DD. how long was she in there for? :p hope you have a nice day at the park.

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments about Ellies nursery :hugs:

Got a scan today to make sure she's not too big and everything is ok, then an appointment with the diabetic nurse. Hoping everything is going ok!
Ellie's been really quiet this last two days and hasnt moved as much as she has been doing :( really dont like it when she's quiet, I love all of her moving and it makes me feel like i'm not alone and she lets me know shes there and ok.

Hope everyone else has a nice day :)

x

Morning ladies!

Bekks, :happydance: to moving house... your nursery is GORGEOUS!

We put up our cot yesterday, it looks lovely, but i've refrained from putting the bedding on just yet to give me something to do later! We're still waiting for our furniture to be delivered, and i'm having a bit of a nightmare with a bloke that i've bought two basic light fittings off on ebay. Why the hell would you put something on ebay and then not send it? Pillock.

I don't have a linea whatsit... and I didn't with Emma. It's odd, cos i'm not very fair, and I have a line of hair (sorry TMI!) but not darkened skin. What I have found though is that I have funny pigmentation on my forehead - it's like patchy brown and apparently that's cos of hormones. Still, you can't really tell cos I've got a red nose anyway lol.

Fishy, I've been having cramps, but no BH that I know of. I've been lying down, but they're not in any pattern or anything so i'm not too worried. They're not here at the mo.

Well, first day of the summer hols and DD is being really well behaved... I bet i've just jinxed myself saying that lol. We've done some reading and numbers, and now she's having five on her DS while I catch up on here. We're off to the horse in a bit, so fx that keeps her entertained too.

My heartburn is KILLING already. I hate to whinge about it every time I come on, but it's really getting on my nerves :(

OMG how quickly is time going?!?!?!?!!!! Gotta look through baby's stuff today and make my 'still to do' list. Someone MAKE me do it, cos I need a kick up the arse. Where the hell is my nesting??

Hope you're all good today :flower:

Morning girls

Bekklez the nursery looks sooo lovely and I'm so excited for you moving into your lovely new house. We moved in february and there is nothing like getting it all done and everything where you want it :flower:

MamaB that sounds soo lovely! I would have cried too. Aww how sweet of your friends!

Jelly I was wondering about Apaton too, hope she is ok.

Good luck with the scan Sarahkka

Emz I added you on facebook and left you a little message so you know who I am x

genies girl I'll add you on facebook, my name is Emma Barnes (uni. bolton network) and my pic is of me kissing my OH on our wedding day. If anyone wants to add me just leave me a little message so I know who you are!

Teeny hope all goes well at the consultants appointment today! Yep 3/5 palpable means baby is starting to engage :happydance:

becs you are a domestic goddess and you put me to shame with the amount you clean!! I need to do my house today as well. I've just put my sheets on to wash... was hoping for a nice sunny day to dry them on the line but it looks like it's going to rain AGAIN!

Fish and chips I hope the pains are a bit better today, I was getting period type pains last night and was slightly worried about it, but now they have gone so prob just where baby was lying or wind or something lol If I think about it, I've had them on and off mildly the whole way through. Do you remember I had bad ones before 10 weeks and ended up going for an early scan? Just one of those things I think. Have you talked to your midwife about them?

I never got a line either, but then I am fair. Actually, I might have one but you can't see it under all the stretchmarks ha ha!

Had a nice lie in this morning, but had another rubbish nights sleep. I'm getting used to waking up every hour now either needing a wee or with hip pain. Matt and I went for a really long walk yesterday and I attempted to climb over a locked gate... well I say attempted, I took too steps and realised my bump was too big lol Matt just stood there laughing at me! Why I thought I could do it I don't know lol I think the walk contributed to my very sore hips in the night though.

Oh and I popped into peacocks for some bridget jones style knickers on Saturday and noticed they had a mega sale on their baby wear! I didn't even know they did baby wear but they have some lovely stuff and the sale was brilliant! I got these which I thought was so cute!

https://www.peacocks.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=3966921&prodFindSrc=paramNav

https://www.peacocks.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=3966931&prodFindSrc=paramNav

Hope you all have a lovely day

xx

xx

Bekk good luck with your scan hun :flower:

I had a line with Tabs :wacko:

Hey all, I am back!
Well, still no closer to a homebirth decision with only 5 weeks to go!! I have to have another growth scan within the next two weeks to check his size, and I am then back at the consultant at 37 weeks for the decision. Well, at least I get to see him once again which I guess is quite nice really...then that really will be the last time until he is here for real. I can't believe that most ladies have their last scan at 20 weeks (like my 1st pregnancy) and here I am being lucky enough to spy on him later on!

MUST take my iron tablets as I am anaemic and that will stop a homebirth. Best get into a routine with those then.

I am off out to my sisters with DS to play with my nephew. Enjoy your day ladies. x

Emzy, I mentioned them to my mw Friday morning but they only got bad Friday afternoon - sods law! They are not too uncomfortable today but are pretty frequent. Just like being time of the month.

Teeny, when I went for my mw appointment she told me I have to have more bloods done to check my iron level as I was border line anemic. Do you think I won't be able to use a midwife lead centre if they are still low? Am a bit worried now as really don't want to go in to the actual hospital.

Morning all! I'm sooooooo booooooooored today it's unreal! I really don't know what to do with myself!

I must say that I am a little jealous of all you ladies that seem to be having scans around now, nothing has ever been mentioned to me about a scan after 20 weeks and I would love to see her again, oh well! I am not massively impressed with my midwife so far actually, she has only weighed me once, at my very first appointment at 7 weeks... I've been weighed once by the consultant since then but if I hadn't had to go in for those blood tests I think I probbaly still wouldn't have been!

I was supposed to see the consulatant today but didn't go, it was only supposed to be a follow up appointment regarding my blood test results but I have already had an appointment with the consultant haemotologist who told me they were negative and I can go back to midwife led care, she said I should receive a letter through the post saying this and cancelling my appointment but I haven't.... but thought it pointless to go for them to tell me what I already know!

Step sons are having a veggy morning watching films in their pjs, naughty step mum hasn't even got them dressed yet! Oops! Wayne will hopefully be home from work soon for lunch so I'll have to make sure they are dressed by then!

I was going to put on another load of baby washing but I don't trust the weather, I'll just have to finish ironing and putting away the stuff I already have done!

Sorry for long rambling post, I'm just really bored! Also apologies for so many typos, nails are growing like mad and fniding it hard to type!

Emzy, I mentioned them to my mw Friday morning but they only got bad Friday afternoon - sods law! They are not too uncomfortable today but are pretty frequent. Just like being time of the month.

Teeny, when I went for my mw appointment she told me I have to have more bloods done to check my iron level as I was border line anemic. Do you think I won't be able to use a midwife lead centre if they are still low? Am a bit worried now as really don't want to go in to the actual hospital.

Well don't hesitate to ring the midwife again if you feel they are much worse. All these bloody pains we get! lol btw, my midwife never rang me about my iron levels from my blood tests last week. She said if I don't hear from her to assume they are all ok, so I should be fine to use the midwife led bit. I wouldn't worry about yours, it might have just been a silly rule that my hospital has as I've never heard anyone else say that.

xx

Ooh and I have my 36 week growth scan on Weds too. I'm a bit scared after my fundal height measured 37 at my 34 week appointment... hoping I'm not in for a massive baby!!

xx

I am feeling quite sleepy this afternoon but can't get comfy to have a sleep!! I have cramp in my left leg and its not going, feels quite numb!!

Can't remember what else I was going to say, my brain is mush today!!

Hey all got my growth scan tomorrow :) & i will be 34 weeks OMG!!! Bekklez hope your scan has gone well!!

Having a bad day at work today some people r just really inconsiderate...BITCH!!! RARGHHHHH!! ....and may i add im in charge so think i deserve a bit of respect!! x

hi everyone

hope ur all well :D was just wondering what happens at the 34 weeks scan ? also is anyone else due on the 26th sept or around that time ? im 31 weeks pregnant now & just cant wait to meet my little girl :D ! xxxx

hi everyone

hope ur all well :D was just wondering what happens at the 34 weeks scan ? also is anyone else due on the 26th sept or around that time ? im 31 weeks pregnant now & just cant wait to meet my little girl :D ! xxxx

34 week scan is usually a growth scan, they check growth & weight! x

I had a 32 week scan and it was a growth scan, just to check baby was growing properly and was about the right size! The 36 week one I have this week is the same xx

Oh and it was also to check if the placenta had moved out the way! x

Heya reporting in about the scan. Didn't go very well unfortunately and i've been admitted to the wards :( baby is measuring smaller side of normal instead of bigger like they thought shed be cause of the gestational diabetes. She's 3lb 15oz which is just under at 33 weeks but they also found problems with the blood flow from the cord to placenta they said it's increased and running too fast. I don't know wether to google it or not invade it worries me too much but they've given me my first lot of steroids for her lungs and I get the second lot tomorrow then another scan Thursday or Friday to see if the blood flow has improved if not I guess they're gonna get her out via csection asap so I hope it's all normal at the next scan Oh and....she's still breech!!!! Turns out it isn't her head gown they're feeling it's her bum :p x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->