****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I have no line this pregnancy it's really odd!
phew - me neither! I'd been looking for it all pregnancy (as well as waiting for my nipples to darken :blush:) but never happened & now i've lost sight :haha:

Fab bump littleA, love your avatar piccy too :kiss:

Well here are a piccy of my feet today which i put on facebook about an hour ago :cry: i wouldn't mind if i'd done something to make them swell but i've been a good girl & been resting........i'm moving into that birthing pool i tell ya :haha:

Attachments

• foot.jpg
    foot.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 76
They look so sore hun...ouch! x

There is a thread on here about the line, dont know which way around it is but if its below ur belly button or straight through can determine the sex of baby! I wont give away what my very very very faint one is! :) x

ooo whats the thread... im all for old wives tales today... mines right through my belly button and quite a lot higher than it too!!! hopefully im normal LOL (not mentally i know that already)

They look so sore hun...ouch! x

There is a thread on here about the line, dont know which way around it is but if its below ur belly button or straight through can determine the sex of baby! I wont give away what my very very very faint one is! :) x

Ooooh. Well, if my past is anything to go by, this baby must be a pink one! But I am not setting store by that!

I'm up and all refreshed, been dreaming about giving birth all night! Eeek. Baby is really active again already this morning, I feel huge! Am looking forward to my swim this morning with the kids and then a family meal for my uncle's 65th birthday this afternoon! :flower:

Limpet sorry the hospital was so grotty, doesnt fill you with much confidence, sorry that the demon stretch marks got you mine have just started and look like they going to take over!
Little A lovely bump!
Hope evryones feeling well this morning!

I had a wonderfull afternoon with friends and family at our baby shower they had decorated the pub garden and we had cake and games like guess the girth (great name) where they had to measure ribbon to the size they think my bump is some where huge ! It was won by a 5 year old he was spot on!
We got some lovely presents lots of clothes and baby books a radley changing rucksack which is so cool and a picture designed for the babies by our good friend!
I will try to put some photos on in a sec i have never done it before so hope it works x

Awww that sounds so nice Genies girl :thumbup:

Limpet :sick: thats why i cant handle the idea of going into hospital...the bloody toilets you have to share the manky showers :argh:

Well i'm still pissed off from my MWs appointment :growlmad: they say i've not grown since 32 weeks but yet they are doing NOTHING about it? I would have thought they would want to check next week to see becuse if i dont get seen until i'm 38 weeks then baby might not have grown for SIX weeks :nope:
Only thing making me happier is i think they are talking out of their arse they tried to measure me when i was pretty much sitting up :saywhat: I really hate it when you get shitty MWs.

Genies girl you can either upload then to something like photobucket and use the 'insert image' but in the post quick reply part....OR you can go into go advanced and add it that way with the paper clip bit :lol: (where you dont need to upload them to anything)

Morning girls!

My line started really on this pregnancy which is weird as I'm really pale! It went up to my belly button for ages but now it goes right past it but on a bit of a wonk... looks like it moves over a bit when it gets to my belly button!!

Sorry for the selfish post but... I'm 34 weeks today! Woohoo, only 6 weeks to go, only 42 sleeps.... or 21 sleeps to full term :o

Glad you're ok limpetsmum... you gave me a scare!! We had the same sort of experience when we visited the hospital we were originally planning on. We decided it wasn't nice enough so have had to think about alternatives. Unfortunately our local hospital is closing all maternity units from the 1st August.. great. So we are going to one that is between 30 mins - 1 hour away depending on traffic!

Asher I just noticed the same thing with my line. I never had one and then about a month ago noticed one under my belly button but now it's right up to the top, but quite faint.

Limpetsmum my feet look like yours. It's no fun is it? I've stopped wearing skirts, shorts and leggings as am so embarrassed by them. Silly I know. I had a foot massage with my pedicure yesterday and although it hurt a bit they seem to have gone done today. Can you get your dh to give yours a good rub?

Glad your shower went well genies girl.

Off out for lunch with the family and then going in to town for the last bits and pieces for my hospital bag! The cramps are still coming occasionally but I'm still not sure if they're even pregnancy related.. either way they are making me think. That and the fact that LO is a giant already, I'm really thinking he'll be a bit early.

x

Limpets - Awww, your feet look so sore, Glad you're ok though :hugs:

Blob - I can't believe they're not going to check make sure the baby is measuring ok on a scan! I'd complain if I were you, especially since it's quite a long while since they think baby hasn't grown! hopefully they're just measuring wrong :hugs:

LittleA- Great comparison pics :thumbup:

I'm assuming you guys were talking about linea nigra - I still haven't got one! I'm very pale though, could be why.

I'm FINALLY moving in to my house this weekend coming :wohoo: I couldn't be happier, I don't get along with my parents and they've made this last few months of my pregnancy miserable and hell, I've cried at least 3 times this week because of them shouting, arguing and causing too much stress. Can't cope with it.

Got a growth scan tomorrow and an appointment with the diabetic nurse! hoping baby is ok and isn't measuring too big.

Here's a bump piccy of me from yesterday :)

Attachments

• DSCF9390.jpg
    DSCF9390.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Bekk i have a MW coming to do the home visit on Wed so i might see if she will measure/feel unless she's really scary :rofl:

Other thing she wrote in the notes was 'no growth since contractions started' :shock: would have thought that was something to pick up :grr: If that fails going to ask a friends mum to check me :(

Limpets - Awww, your feet look so sore, Glad you're ok though :hugs:

Blob - I can't believe they're not going to check make sure the baby is measuring ok on a scan! I'd complain if I were you, especially since it's quite a long while since they think baby hasn't grown! hopefully they're just measuring wrong :hugs:

LittleA- Great comparison pics :thumbup:

I'm assuming you guys were talking about linea nigra - I still haven't got one! I'm very pale though, could be why.

I'm FINALLY moving in to my house this weekend coming :wohoo: I couldn't be happier, I don't get along with my parents and they've made this last few months of my pregnancy miserable and hell, I've cried at least 3 times this week because of them shouting, arguing and causing too much stress. Can't cope with it.

Got a growth scan tomorrow and an appointment with the diabetic nurse! hoping baby is ok and isn't measuring too big.

Here's a bump piccy of me from yesterday :)

Got my 34 week growth scan Tuesday!! We always seem to go within a day of each other lol! Glad about the move, you'll be so much more relaxed im sure :) xx

Il try and find the thread Carly :) x

Good luck at your scan Lilbluebump! we do always seem to go close appointments, just missing eachother. :O

I've been down to my house today, I'm sooooo excited it's beautiful :wohoo: here's some updated pics of Ellies room, still lots to be done in there but mainly here's the furniture.

Attachments

• DSCF9394.jpg
    DSCF9394.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF9395.jpg
    DSCF9395.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF9396.jpg
    DSCF9396.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
Good luck at your scan Lilbluebump! we do always seem to go close appointments, just missing eachother. :O

I've been down to my house today, I'm sooooo excited it's beautiful :wohoo: here's some updated pics of Ellies room, still lots to be done in there but mainly here's the furniture.

Blimey you did that quick...its beautiful hun! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/349076-linea-nigra-gender-theory-v-2-0-a.html There you go Carly :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/349076-linea-nigra-gender-theory-v-2-0-a.html There you go Carly :)

It's mainly what my OH's parents have done so far, they've been a god send. They bought us the crib and wardrobe, painted the room and bought the matching curtains, bed spread and lampshade. Couldn't be more grateful!

Still lots to be done in there though, I've got a pink net canopy for over the crib, a wall sticker that says "Sweet Dreams" with stars coming from it to put on the wall over the crib, gotta put the bedding on the crib and the bumper, put her cuddly toys out and put some shelves up, put a few picture frames up! can't wait. Gonna do it in a few weeks though so that I have lots to do until she arrives to pass the time :cloud9:

It's mainly what my OH's parents have done so far, they've been a god send. They bought us the crib and wardrobe, painted the room and bought the matching curtains, bed spread and lampshade. Couldn't be more grateful!

Still lots to be done in there though, I've got a pink net canopy for over the crib, a wall sticker that says "Sweet Dreams" with stars coming from it to put on the wall over the crib, gotta put the bedding on the crib and the bumper, put her cuddly toys out and put some shelves up, put a few picture frames up! can't wait. Gonna do it in a few weeks though so that I have lots to do until she arrives to pass the time :cloud9:

Ooh how kind of them...my Sister bought me a new steamer set with bottles & bag yesterday :) awww sounds fit for a princess!! :)

Another one carly... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/316733-linea-nigra-gender-theory-2.html

Hi, I am on the list for 14th September, just thought I would let you know I'm having a little boy, please can I have a little blue stork?? Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->